If I can't get neetbux, is there any decent alternative to suicide?

If I can't get neetbux, is there any decent alternative to suicide?

Attached: 1533053499928.png (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2013/07/25/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-1/
mrmoneymustache.com/2013/08/05/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mass shooting then live out the rest of your days comfily in prison having everyhing paid for by wagies.

Does work count as a decent alternative?
If not, why not?

I have a job now and I hate it. I've read all the job ads for unskilled work and it seemed terrible. I've tried studying things I found interesting to be able to get some better job but I hated that too.

I guess that could work. There's some flaws such as the difficulty of getting a gun in my country and I'd probably be bullied for being white in prison.

Try to hang yourself so you get sent to the looney bin

And getting cock in your arse perhaps?

That's an American meme.

You can learn to generate passive income

I'd kill for that but it seems like a lifetime of work to build the necessary capital

Become a house husband for a pathetic fat guy who can't cook.

Well it really depends on your income but it also depends on your savings rate. If you can cut down your expenses to a decent amount and have a good savings rate then it's a lot easier. But it'll still take years to do, of course. The issue here though is that it'll last you forever so why not do it even if it does take a while

>he didn't work his ass off while living with his parents to establish a massive nest that he can live off of comfortably for years without working
lel the modern zoomer NEETs are retarded.
Work yourself to NEETdom, otherwise you will stress about money everyday until you're dead on the street.

Attached: nagasawa-marina.jpg (450x600, 46K)

I have save a majority of my income but it's just so damn little to begin with.

I do live with my parents and it's the worst suffering I've known. I really, really hate living with my mother's husband who hates having me here.
Also there's no who to build a "massive" nest egg on my salary, even while saving like half of my income.
It would still take decades to save enough to neet forever.

It's all good you got to start somewhere. And the trick is to get the compounding going that will be the majority of your wealth going forward. And if you're able to save most of your cash now you're in an excellent position. So just keep going it'll be worth it

>It would still take decades to save enough to neet forever.
If you can save half your salary, you'd be surprised how much that can help over time. But you can figure it out mathematically if you know what your neet life expenses might be approximately.

It won't be worth it. I hate the shit I have now and I'd have to put up with it for many, many years. That's not a better alternative to suicide which is what I was hoping to find in this thread. I'd rather die than live with my mom's husband until I'm 40-50 (and there's no way I'd be allowed to do it anyway).

If I lived very frugally, I could maybe save 500 per month. That's pretty many years of saving and I will be relatively sane for that long.

l will not*

Ya that's an American thing. I've been to jail in Australia and no one ever gets raped. Must be because America is full of faggots

No one knows your situation better than you do. But keep in mind that you'll never get to where you're going if you just throw up your hands. Run the numbers and see what you need to change. It does sound like you need a better job, though, if even a 50% savings rate is not enough. Maybe this will help:

mrmoneymustache.com/2013/07/25/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-1/

mrmoneymustache.com/2013/08/05/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-2/

If you're reading this, you've been in a coma for almost 22 years now. We're trying a new technique. We don't know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope it works. Please wake up, we miss you.

>I've tried studying things I found interesting to be able to get some better job but I hated that too.
I'm not talking about throwing my hands up.
I appreciate the links though since they seem to contain things I might not have considered. When I said studying I didn't just mean university btw. Some of things might be worth looking into but most of doesn't seem to be unskilled work.

I wish it was 22 years

Attached: 1536546608214.jpg (339x413, 30K)

Yes, you'll need to develop skills to get into higher incomes. But none of these jobs require a degree, so at most you're looking at some college courses.

Anyway, I'm glad it helped. Good luck to you, I hope you get where you're going!

>It does sound like you need a better job, though, if even a 50% savings rate is not enough.
Yes that's exactly the problem. I'm an unskilled shit tier wageslave doing menial labor and I've spent so many years improving myself but I just fail to put enough effort into it again and again and again and again.

When I said I've tried studying earlier, I didn't just meant university. I know I would need some valuable skill and that's the problem. I have some college courses but I think it's very rare that anything less than a full degree counts for any job where college courses are relevant. Then it's 2 years trade school that's the option and I've done painting and construction for family and that's just as gay as delivering newspapers as I'm doing now.
I haven't completely given up hope btw, I'm still trying some stuff but it gives me a very strong urge to kill myself.

>I just fail to put enough effort into it again and again
There it is then. Start today. Look through the list I posted from MMM and you can get in on the action!

Just keep trying, user. I wish you the best!

do the call centre rounds for some quick easy money
>apply
>do 3 weeks paid training
>apply to a different call centre
>quit before the actual job starts
>do 3 weeks paid training at other call centre
>apply to another one
>quit
>do 3 weeks paid training

repeat until you have done all the local call centres, training is literally just classroom shit and you wont be doing the actual job.

Attached: 1535635859944.jpg (640x640, 303K)

What is a call center job like? What do you actually do there? I swear it seems like half the UK wagies who post here and on other chans work at one

the job will make you want to kill yourself, just do the training and quit before the actual job starts.

the actual job is
>answer phone
>get shouted at by normalfag about irrelevant problem that they themselves caused
>have no power to actually fix the problem
>finally get the person off the phone
>immediately rings again
>repeat
>there are no busy periods, its always busy none stop
>also its 1984 everything is recorded tracked etc

just do the training, its chilling in a classroom and bounce before the job starts

In a paper boy now, would a call center job really be an improvement?

live in the sewer and abduct children to eat/fuck?

Having repeating digits seems a viable alternative to suicide. But you can also just kill yourself, faggot