Be honest robots. If nobody would ever know...

Be honest robots. If nobody would ever know, how much money would it take for you to suck a mans penis until he finished in your mouth? No spitting.
If Im being honest with myself Id probably do it for 50 dollars.
Faggots and females please stay out of this thread.

Attached: 6192E52C-12A5-48B0-90BB-B7975443E995.jpg (1536x2048, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdogF4OO_ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Would suck a dick for $50
>Faggots stay out

>50
Bud, I think you might be breaking your own rule on faggots.

For me, $20,000 is the absolute minimum. Even then idk if I would agree.

Attached: DA8A590C-4E30-4925-BB31-B1F28BBCBB93.jpg (1400x933, 160K)

I'd do it for nothing at all.

Why do straight guys act like doing something gay is the end of the world? Its just doesn't make sense. People went on fear factor and ate all kinds of gross shit for less money.

they're in denial and try that expressing themselves to extremes in ways of disgust with anything vaguely gay related to make others think that they aren't gay. or they lie to themself.

As a low-wage cuck, probably around $300
would cover my rent for a short, painless experience? why not.

Over a million, probably. Even then it'd probably vary, depending on the dick and the person.

Or some people just don't want dicks up in their ass or mouth. Sometime's a cigar is just a cigar, no need to generalize.

$300 but it'd have to be like $500 to swallow cause that's disgusting and the dude already came anyway
i hate it when girls fucking play with the cum afterwards it's gross

Cut dick looks so awful
I'm so sorry cutfags

I mean if someone was willing to let me suck their cock, I'd probably end up doing it for free (I'd need proof to know they were clean from all STD's) but if he offered me a blank cheque and said I could give myself as much money as I wanted to suck his dick, I'd make myself a millionaire.

Attached: 1533118242974.png (636x516, 180K)

Yeah it seems like the more repulsed you are by gay activity the straighter you seem. I'm not saying the feeling isn't valid, but there is no way sucking dick is grosser than a lot of the other nasty shit people are willing to do. If people can go on fear factor and power through eating cow balls, spiders and pig rectum for a measly few grand, a straight guy sucking dick isn't gonna melt his tongue off. Most of it is probably just mental.

I'm just referring to people act like sucking a dick would be worse than getting your limbs cut off or shit like that.
Or people that get super uncomfortable when they see a dick or a naked man.

That's the power of preconceived notions. If I offer someone 20$ to eat a bug, most people would be repulsed by the idea, but the reality may be that the bug is actually healthy and nutritious, but the idea of bug = gross is so deeply imprinted in the mind it can be hard to overcome that. Even in some cultures men kissing each other on the lips is a proper non sexual gesture, but many other men are grossed out by the idea of kissing another man.

Didn't you make this thread recently? You had those ""straight"" guys saying they'd do it for thousands of dollars last time, too, like they are that valuable of a person.

>like they are that valuable of a person.

Um yeah, straight guys are the ultimate gay fantasy. This guy was offered 250,000k just go gay and refused.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdogF4OO_ug

I hate these questions, it's like those fables where you make a wish and the details of it fuck you. I need the details before i make a decision.
Depends on the man, the cock, need them AIDS tests.
If it's a hot, clean shaven dude i would haggle my way up as much as i could but not lose the opportunity to have someone being sexually attracted to me.

Twenty bucks to eat a bug? Can i choose the bug? Are we using entomology's definition of insect?

if no one found out id do it for free, hell id even pay for it.

man that cock looks nice, i'd suck it whenever. being a faggot means you want to date the dude or cuddle with him or some shit. take a hot load in my mouth? that's just fun

About 100. This is only because it's about that much for 50grams of tobacco and some papers in my draconian country

>cut
>nice
Kill yourself, user

If he's 100% clean and std free, and he keeps his hands to himself, I'd probably do it for 5,000

There's a difference between "gross", as in "icky", like, eating nutritious insects that would sustain you in a survival situation, and "gross", as in "threatening to the continuation of my DNA / genetic lineage", like, homosexuality.

Things of that nature will be far more repulsive than anything else.

as long as it can pump out a nice load I don't give a fuck, tho I guess I have to put more effort in if the jews got to it before I did, which sucks...

>"threatening to the continuation of my DNA / genetic lineage"

Sucking dick won't make you unable to reproduce

2 million euros. I would now that I have sucked a cock. That's enough.

You're just a high class homosexual prostitute if you'd do it for 20k,.

I wouldn't do it for any amount of money. The gayest I'll ever get is that I can look at that picture and think damn that guy has some aesthetic and nice looking balls that I wish I had.

Depends on your outlook. If you don't believe in god or morality then I see no reason why you wouldn't do it. If like me you believe in a higher power and that power does not appreciate homosexuals then why would you risk it all for some faggot?

>there are straight robots browsing this thread right now

Hey straight robots, I'd suck your cock every day if you let me.

Do you look like a girl at all?

I already do it for free. It's a good way to bond with a friend. We're all stressed and tired and getting your dick sucked really takes the edge off. Can you really be a friend if you wouldn't do anything for your bro?

I look however you want me to look when I'm under your desk and you can't see me.

user, i'll take that as a no.

men don't look like girls, men look like men because men are men, just like you're gay

Men can look like girls, user. Estrogen transforms your body no matter what chromosomes you have, especially if it's naturally low T / high E.

I'd try for free.

>blank cheque
>cheque
Also
>go to cash the check
>bounces because they have no money and are in debt
>mfw

Attached: 1401503907868.jpg (197x224, 6K)

>most of it is probably just mental
Gee you don't say

Eh, it always comes down to finding the right number. Somewhere close to 100k, I guess. I could buy some neat stuff with 100k.

500$ but could probably be haggled down to 300$

>the penis is white
Minimum $100,000
>the penis is black
I'd do it for free
>the penis is big and black
I'd pay him up to $300

My price is a nice date and him making me feel beautiful.

Lol, fpbp, per usual

50 is a good price. Not too expensive so people would actually pay it, and considering it should only take maybe 10 minutes if you have even a vague idea of what you're doing, it's very profitable for a low time cost.
If you sucked dick on your lunch break at work you could make as much as working a second minimum wage job.

>sucked dick on your lunch break at work
Ryan?

Would you have to swallow or spit?

You don't have to swallow, but you get to swallow.

Aight and what about eye context, that an option??

I'm afraid eye contact is mandatory.

Shit well I'm gonna have to say around 60,000. Minimum.

Even if he strokes your hair and calls you beautiful?

I'd do it for free if the guy is cute. Otherwise I wouldn't for any amount of money.

>faggots stay out
I have news for you buddy

i'd pay for it, i already have

Absolutely this, BBC gets an instant free suck from me no homo

Are you a girly boi

100k, but it would have to be well groomed

50k to 100k

At LEAST like 10,000 before I would even think about it

I'd do it for maybe 300$ if it's clean and std free

My parents pay for me anyway so I don't really need money and I live frugally so if I'm going to do something that repulses me like that it'd have to be substantial. I guess if the dude is at least handsome and has good hygiene I'd do it for 100k or more

Drunk?
$35,000
Sober?
$150,000
Everyone in my life knows about it?
$750,000

100k i'll do it

>straight guys are the ultimate gay fantasy
Maybe when you're a teenager, otherwise not really.

I'm bi and lonely so I'd probably do it for free
I'm totally down with getting paid though

I'd do it for free, cuz fuck it

What do balls feel like in your mouth? I bet it's fun.

$500k, I'm reasonably well off so I wouldn't bother for less.

I'll suck your cock if you get me a Nintendo Switch with some games on it

Honestly if everyone in my life knew I sucked a dick for even 100k they wouldnt judge me. its kind of like a
>well duh
Opportunity. Hell, most of them would probably be jeleaus they didnt get the chance.