Hypothetical

Let's say someone gave you 100 million dollars or pounds after taxes and said you could do what you wanted with it. What would you do?
What's the first thing you would buy? What state would you wanna move to? Who would you bring along with you to enjoy your money and how would you act from then onwards?

Me and my friend have been talking about it and would like to know what Jow Forums would do.

Attached: 6183387.png (750x769, 800K)

Retire, study chess and some science field, and get a loli waifu

wait that guy bottom left fucked a kid????

>after sex selfie
some people have kids after having sex

that kid's like 3 years old though
is every selfie taken after losing your virginity an after sex selfie then? what's the time limit?

Damn, I wish I had a loli waifu. I'm 20 so it isn't too bad for me to be dating a 15 yo, at least not in public.

First thing I'd buy is a Metal Slug arcade cabinet. Id probably move to portland oregon and buy myself a nice 2 story house. I'd take my best friend from like 3rd grade along with me to live out our days there and travel every so often. I'd also start being really generous with people. Like covering the bill for everyone in the small coffee shop and stuff like that.

Also side note id probably just dedicate the rest of my life practicing and studying the performing arts and magic tricks and shit

100 million?

I'd give my brother 10 million so he'd never have to work. I'd give my mother 10 million so she could get out of her shitty and abusive marriage but be self sufficient.

I would take my remaining 80 million and first buy a huge tract of rural land in like Montana or Wyoming and build a large and comfy house there outfitted with a full off the grid power system and water purifier. It would have ATVs and snowmobiles and everything I would ever need to survive totally alone. I would build a big beautiful wall around it with steel reenforced concrete, real embassy in the middle of a warzone level of security.

Then I would travel around the world and see it all, especially Europe and live life in the finest hotels eating the finest foods.

If I ever tired of that I would just retreat into my rural bunker. I'd probably hire on a full time butler who would buy me anything I needed from town and cook and clean so I'd never need to leave unless I wanted to.

fuck off and be an old crust.
>inb4 give back to your community
fuck you my community never gave me anything but austerity.

I'd get a comfy house.
For sustainable income I would probably build a bunch of cute townhouses and rent them relatively cheap.
Would have a housekeeper so I wouldn't have to clean.
Would travel a bunch and pick up some hobbies I always wanted to try but never had money for, like blacksmithing or woodworking or something.
Then I would try finding cute bf to spend life with in comfort.

I'd just fix the things I have and live like I currently do but better and easier.

I would buy a pure 16 year old virgin wife for myself desu, I am broke as fuck jobless everything virgin(never spoken to a girl) 24 yearold Saudibot btw

Move to Alaska.
Build a apocalypse bunker for all scenarios.
Give money to family members.
Just fuck around with my friends.
Can't think of much else I'd do with it.

Think that's the joke bud.

I would buy a gtx 1080ti, a 1440p 144hz screen, and some more ram.

Continue my neet life, move away from family, buy a cozy plot of land and buy a cheap trailer, Tinfoil my windows, have food delivered to me, as well as drugs,
Upgrade my pc whenever I desire and order a loli sex doll, live lavishly and die before my 50's having abused drugs and avoided normalfag cancer the whole time.

Attached: 1531859271096.jpg (250x250, 85K)

I'd buy some land somewhere remote, build a self sustaining property, then buy a lot of designer kids, wet nurses and permanent nannies (which double as a concubine). With whatever is left, invest, travel, and build a giant library

Even 1 million would suffice.
Would get a great 4 room apartment in a friendly neighborhood, with a forest up close. There is actually one in my city. There's a workout calisthenics station like 10 min on foot in the middle of a forest. Comfy and relaxing.

Would build a dream pc. Travel every so often. Find a lovely cute girl with above average intelligence and an open mind.
Would dedicate a lot of time on meditations.
Basically do the same as I do now, but in a more comfy setting without having to worry about the future.

Live my current NEET hikikomori lifestyle but in a much better environment and with much better things. With money for fast food everyday, I'll be dead within 5 years.

I would distribute 1 million each for my 3 best friends who helped me in shitty times.
I would give 1 million each to both of my close cousins because I love them.
I would take 30 million for me and give the rest for my parents so they could retire like they deserve it.

With my 30 millions I would build a cozy, not too big house for me and my (current) gf in a nice place and become a NEET, while doing a trip once or twice a year and have a family as soon as possible.
I would probably invest some millions, buying agricultural land and renting it.

And that's it

>Find a lovely cute girl with above average intelligence and an open mind.
What's stopping you from doing this now?

I'd get an apartment and live off my massive NEETbux savings forever.

Try to be happy. Fly all my friends out on a big vacation, but I probably wouldn't wanna go with them
Help my close family out with stuff
And then I dont know. Use the money as much as I could to help the world I suppose. I dont know.

Pay for any medical treatment that my family would need, buy my brother a nice house, fix my fucked up teeth, make sure my friend can get into a nice uni without having to worry about money, buy a car for my parents, and also the house they always wanted to have, get my nieces into a good school and maybe buy a few games in steam and a few swords.
Whatever is left after that, i'm going to invest half of it and save the other half.

Megumin what drugs did Kazuma give you!????

The good shits

Attached: 1478474166840.gif (200x181, 85K)

If you gave me 100 million i'd probably OD on drugs before i can spend 5% of it so i'd just make a will saying "when i die give all the money to my family" and just go on a drug craze until my body collapses

Giant library is actually a great idea. Heads up.

I don't really want to put effort into finding one from my country, because I plan to study abroad in a year and if I'd have a gf now I'd need to either have long distance relationship, break up or somehow she'd want to go abroad with me. Last option is highly unlikely. I'm fine as it's now, really.

Blow and fat bitches to cosplay my waifu and fuck nonstop on said blow until i OD

fucking mong

originally

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I'd rather have a million and live a modest, carefree life. 100 million would corrupt me and everyone around me.

>pay off all of families debts, and give them a good amount of money, probably around 15 million
>take my brother, and travel the world, taking in the sights, food, and impregnating lots of foreign women without telling them who I am
>after I visit everywhere that I care about visiting, I build a house in the middle of nowhere, wherever I like the most
>I also construct a cabin in alaska, and a house on an uninhabited island, for when I want a change of scenery
>run the best internet to all of those houses
>would build up my video game collection, make a cool home theater, build a tranquil japanese inspired garden/spa
>hang out in my house doing copious amounts of psychedelics, and playing video games
>might take up skydiving, or some other expensive hobby since I'm rich
>might get a boat, I went deep sea fishing once, and it was pretty fun