What are your thoughts on age gap couples?

What are your thoughts on age gap couples?

Attached: 527604302-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 337K)

They should be dead.

Attached: When you see a couple laughing.jpg (1880x1282, 125K)

Looks like it could be his mother

>Based Chadson makes it to google

Attached: 87690.png (1366x1215, 913K)

The age gap in mine is 15 years. It's harder to relate because of the maturity difference, but you can still get along well and be happy.

Please tell us more. How old are you and how old is she? Also, how did you meet?

And that's a good thing

orig

I'm 27 she's 42. It's kind of a weird situation but she's my mom's friend, and my mom sort of forced me to marry her when she couldn't find a guy to settle down with. It was difficult at first but like I said we're happy now.

that's hot man

It's natural if whoever is older wants to have kids cause younger partners are more fertile

>tfw I wanna knock up an older woman badly

>my mom sort of forced me to marry her when she couldn't find a guy to settle down with
Based wingmom. Considering how many lonely older women my mom knows this would work things out pretty nicely

with 5-10 youger woman than man it's OK
In ideal society there should be arranged marriages
15-17 years of girls should marry 22-25 years old men with well established job

I don't know people usually treat it as strange. For the age gap and then because how we got together.

haters are going to hate on a guy getting regular puss

40-50yo childless women should be paired up with 18-20yo guys

Attached: 1537790006922.png (640x484, 476K)

I'm unironically starting to think this is the answer. Most women that age care way too much about locking down a guy with a good salary and "maturity" though and usually have already ridden the cock carousel enough times by then

Attached: 993965518-612x612.jpg (612x408, 49K)

women are more educated now and have careers, they can bring the good salary.

How do you find older gfs? I'm 26; and women in my range except me to have a house and a good job, and car. I'm still very far from those things

Older cunts crave fertile young spunk to impregnate them

Attached: 55025088.jpg (2077x3000, 666K)

I always thought age gap was just the norm, when your parents had an 11 year age difference and your uncles/aunts range from 7-12 years, you just think thats was how it is normally. Even my sister is 8 years younger to the guy she married, they all make it work.
Unless you just mean where the womans older, then thats something different.

Attached: 1537374829611.jpg (800x1132, 473K)

Older woman younger man is the patrician choice tho

Attached: eaa8d60abbeae53607cbe831a89a.jpg (2500x1844, 369K)

I'm an 18 year old female dating a man double my age. People tell me that there could be a power dynamic issue, but I haven't experienced anything like that. We get along really well and I don't even think about his age most of the time. He loves me and we care for each other, we make each other laugh, we understand how each other feels, we are very compatible!

I'm not against the premise, just that I havent seen much of that side of the coin.

peg him to establish dominance.

I can only dream of finally pegging a man.

So only 36.. That's not old at all. I'd say there was an age gap if he was 40-50

>tfw I'm soon 36 and still crave teen pussy

Yeah, I don't think he's even old either. 30s is still pretty young and I'll be 22 when he's 40, so I'll be more grown lol. Men in their thirties are the hottest

I sincerely don't hope you're female(male) so he can actually impregnate you

That would be a fate worse then all misery on this damp dirt ball

>tfw u waited until you were 21 to start lifting and now only girls in highschool think you're attractive/can't see through your bs

m/m
33/63

He's a handsome fireman. We're pretty discrete but not secretive.

My vision is that the women are prime milf material though

I'm 23 and my partner is 17

How often do you fuck?

i started dating a 24yo guy when i was 16. 5 years later, we're still together