Are breast implants worth it? I am a small-chested girl and I was bullied by other women for it

Are breast implants worth it? I am a small-chested girl and I was bullied by other women for it

Attached: Update-Your-Breast-Implants.jpg (1000x1000, 773K)

you haven't lurked long, have you. small tits are superior. if you ever get implants, you are removed from my list of potential relationships forever.

>small tits are superior.
wew, get a load of this guy. you are hilarious user

Attached: 155064161.webm (720x1280, 1.87M)

that webm is basic bitch cancer

petite is patrician, OP

No, just let me suck your tiny titties, they'll swell up in no time.

Seriously though, no. Bolt on breasts are gay.

Small tits are nice too. It's all about the shape, not the size.

To me in general if it boost your self esteem then why not, but for me honestly I prefer the original. I do like flat chest or small breast whatever you call it.

Attached: 200rad.jpg (372x454, 46K)

If she wants to live life with Chad, then big tits are the way to go, but If shed rather have a pleb robot like yourself then by all means she should stay a chestlet.

Attached: awi_01.webm (608x1080, 1.67M)

Turn yourself into a bimbo with huge Bolt on tits please

U may post more sir

>the only thing of value is my tits
this is why big tiddies are a mistake

This was literally the answer I was thinking too..

threadly reminder smol tit lovers are a minority among robots. your argument is self defeating.

Why not just get a body for small tits?

Athletic women with small tits are attractive as hell. It's when you get fat or have a flat featureless body that you need boobs to fit the soft aesthetic.

>Is it worth it to [permanently alter my body]?
No

>smol tit lovers are a minority among robots
False, its common knowledge that robots prefer chestlets because most are secretly pedos.

Attached: 1500654605gif.gif (210x253, 442K)

Stop stealing from Jow Forums. The point is that you post bait FROM HERE TO Jow Forums.
Delete.

Most white and asian chicks i see in my day to day life have small boobs whats the issue?

>most are secretly pedos
objectively false, unless you're applying the spin because most are underage

Unless you pay a shitton of money, they're gonna look really bad. Like gravity defying bolt on silicone bombs.

Small tits are fine. Don't ruin your looks with implants. Though if you're really determined and you don't want to be convinced not to do it, get tear drop implants, not round ones. Those tear drop implants look more like the real thing (but are way more expensive)

Attached: 8-9.jpg (440x291, 28K)

Nah that part is "probably" false, I just felt like adding in a shitpost.
Most robots prefer small tits though from what Ive seen.

left panel looks way better

No, you'll always be a disgusting freak.
Now go implant a bullet to your head, roastie,and leave Jow Forums unless you wanna get doxxed and raped

Exactly. The pic was to illustrate how they're gonna look if you don't have the money to afford realistic implants.

user, there's too much edge here, which makes it too obvious of bait. be more subtle next time. try to fit within the mood of the thread.

>implants
>realistic

Small real tits are better than big fake tits

READ NIGGA READ

there ARE realistic implants but only actors and/or rich people can afford those

They'll find other things to bully you for, that's how it works
You got bullied because you are weak, not because of your small tits

Attached: 1536132656226.jpg (721x960, 68K)

disregard implants, acquire fat injections and hormone therapy

every fucking snap or webm of this bitch is literally just her walking in an exaggerated way
goes to show how uninspired and boring she is
her whole personality revolves around her tits

Attached: pink woj.png (935x670, 1.05M)

If you got it, then you flaunt it.
If I had a big dick, Id wear tight jeans everyday

>t. girl/tral
no, you really wouldn't.

good luck getting a big dicked bf with small tits, loser!

literally a man for every body type...the face is just a lot more important than anything just improve your face first or whatever part of your body you think is the most attractive

user, some people like large tits
some people like small tits
no one likes fake tits.

>spending money on superficial attention

Guys want girls with natural tits. When your man get you in bed and he find out that your shit is fake, guaranteed he's going to leave you. Just be happy with what God gave you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.48_[2018.05.08_19.49.27].png (394x688, 294K)

>Are breast implants worth it?
If you're a human, anything that will increase your standing with the opposite sex will be good for your mental health.