I saw a blind person with his dog and I thought to myself Is anyone on here right to complain about their life?

I saw a blind person with his dog and I thought to myself Is anyone on here right to complain about their life?
I guarantee you the people who have a right to complain are in the overwhelming minority.

Attached: 911303E3-3AB8-4F95-891A-A73FDB483C03.jpg (306x380, 53K)

Rights are a spook, anyone can do anything they want.

Going blind is one of my biggest fears desu
Dont know what id do with my life when id be incapable of doing any of the things I enjoy

Exactly user, that's why today was a big eye opener for me (excuse the pun)

>blind person has friend to help them through life
>mom won't get me pets because she says they'll piss and shit everywhere and she won't believe me when I say I'll train them

Attached: 1752110.png (400x400, 21K)

>ur life isnt so bad becuz at least ur not blind bro!! lol just b urself!
being autistic is worse than being blind

Go the entire day with your eyes close, see how much you'll change your opinion.
Dogs are great user

>s-someone out there has it worse so you can't complain!
Boo fucking hoo.

being human gives you the right to complain. You don't need a "right" to complain. And fuck right off if you think you do.

>hurrdurr you aren't allowed to complain or be sad because there's some starving aids ridden african nigger child being mauled by some wild dogs

Gj assuming that the person with disability somehow automatically suffers in life. People have different values and everyone lives in their own world, you can't change personal feelings by saying that there's people who suffer more. Life is a personal experience, you can't do comparisons like this.

Glad to still see some semblance of r9k left.
OP eternally and irrevocably BTFO.

Attached: 1519936359154.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>blind people get a free wan wan and I don't
WHAT IS THIS FUCKING WORLD I'M BEGINNING TO REALLY HATE IT

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Suffering is relative. All you have to go off is your own subjective experience, this your context for suffering is based on what you know/don't know. A kid in Africa will suffer from starvation, but will he suffer from a crushing notion of failure from being born in a society where you are given everything and still fuck up?

Put a blindfold over your eyes all day, see how much you enjoy it.
Also learn to read faggots
>I guarantee you the people who have a right to complain are in the overwhelming minority.

>nobody can complain because someone else has to deal with worse
>you cant complain about being raped once because some people have been raped multiple times
brainlet

The fundamental mistake you're making here is that those anons can see, and are then removing that from themselves in this case. That is not the same as never having a concept of sight to begin with. Without sadness you would have no context for happiness. You would just be. Reality has polarity because that is the only way experience can have any meaning.

nah blind people aren't allowed to complain bro, they don't have it bad as blind people with no arms and legs

but wait, those people don't have it as bad as kids who starve within a few days of being alive

but wait

>this retard logic

I think that the amount of people that are as stupid as me and DEFINITELY you is really signifying of the fact that we should never have progressed beyond a hunter gatherer society if things were ideal

Came to post this, life is shit in general, but no shit it's harder for the blind and deaf etc.

>Tfw no cute blind person doggo

Fucking bullshit this is lads might just end it all

TFW NO HUSKY WAN WAN
poster is that you