Tfw no dominant ExTJ gf

>tfw no dominant ExTJ gf
Anyone else with this feel who is not a soiboy?

Attached: uma thurman.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openpsychometrics.org/tests/IPIP-BFFM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a literal basedboy if you read into mbti. Kill yourself you waste of oxygen

Literally just finished Pulp Fiction lol.
I'd love a girl that would dominate me and I'd dominate her. Like we'd take turns and shit.
Bonus points if she's white and a dark brunette with cute feet

Uma Thurman is a lunatic but yeah she's hot

Clearly you're the soiboy as the only way you could be this bootyblasted over nothing is because of the massive amount of dick you have been taking up your ass

Quite defensive about it too. You're a sperg.

Patrician taste. I'm not into the insane BDSM stuff either, i just like a girl who is willing to dominate me and then i can give her a good fucking afterwards. Or the other way around. I just really dislike submissive women

>"Kill yourself you waste of oxygen"
>waaaaah why are you being mean to me
lol

>Implying I ever said you were being mean
Spergy alright.

You did imply that
>spergy
You do know that projecting something to distact from yourself doesn't actually work, right?

>Uma Thurman is a lunatic
why?

Very good taste my man

Based OP
Where all the ExTJ femanons

Don't think they exist lad

If femanons existed (and they don't) they would all be INxx

Wel fembots maybe but i know for a fact there are femanons of other types. I have seen ENTP, ISTP and ENTJ femanons in other threads for example, just off the top of my head.

Damn where are all these ENTJ femanons i want one

>tfw no ESTJ mommy gf
I do feel that feel

>>tfw no ESTJ mommy gf
t. INTP

No but i do want an ESTP gf

Anyone else believe in the functions but not that you have a specific type? I think you use all functions based on what makes sense in the moment

>fembots
doesn't exist

I think MBTI is stupid. You shouldn't limit yourself to what some online test says about you.

You don't have to limit yourself though. The type is not a limit or a strict category, it's more like a guideline or even a starting point. Though i personally don't really believe types exist in real life, but i do think the cognitive functions are real

So you want a Chad gf?

Yes, yes i do.

No but honestly ESTP females are pure sex. They're the "cool stacy" type, as long as they're not sluts.

>as long as they're not sluts.
Which they almost always are, lol

If you are a submissive man you are instantly low test basedboy

The only female entj I know is fucking insufferable but maybe it's because I'm entj

You don't have to be submissive to want a dominant gf. Infact in my experience guys who are overly concerned with having a submissive gf tend to do so because they feel out of control in other aspects of their life and feel the need to compensate in their relationships.

Use the Big 5 instead. MBTI is outdated as hell

openpsychometrics.org/tests/IPIP-BFFM/

big 5 is a meme and you dont understand Jungian Analytical Psychology

Are you sure she isn't ESTJ? I know ENTJs hate ESTJs in particular and vice versa

They also hate other ENTJs because of the competition factors so there's that

No she could be mistyped as far as I know she's only taken one test.

Yeah tests are garbage. Learn the functions and how to identify them irl, though that's a whole can of worms of it's own.

how the fuck can a personality test be "outdated"

explain dude

Attached: 92feeebc58e2a1d4c11903edaad3d7c2ead44bfab4f6b40359d5b7ecdbf5a742.png (300x300, 135K)

Humans got upgraded

why did you call him a basedboy instead of a basedboy

I'm afraid that will make me more elitist and annoying

>I'm afraid that will make me more elitist and annoying
but why?

I've taken three different types of MBTI tests months apart and I always get more ENTJ but I sometimes get ISTJ and I goT ENTP but that was once so it probably doesn't mean much but basically I think these test are stupid how could someone be only one type? I could see a noc being one type but I think autistic people like us are a bit more complex to be only one type

No you are always one type, but if you are a more developed person in general you can use your other functions more than a less developed person would, which will make it less clear what your type is. Or you're just not being honest with yourself and you don't really know yourself. The tests are garbage anyways, read up on the cognitive functions.