Clingy fembots, we love you

Why do normies find clingy partners a bad thing? Thats literally the most amazing quality ever. To care about someone so much that you message him 24/7. I'd give my kidney for a girl like that.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I wish I could find that kind of love, but a lot of normies aren't interested in actual love. That's why so many of them cheat

Fembots are girls and girls like men who hate them. Its the never ending cycle of unsatisfaction of hunanity

Fuck yeah I wish I could find somebody like that. You'd imagine you could find people on Jow Forums that are like that, but I guess not.

There probably are desu.

unfortunately me being so clingy ruined a couple of my relationships as it turned into obsession/dependency :( guess it all depends on the extent to how clingy they are

It depends. If you're a girl it's fine, if you're a guy it's pretty bad. That's just how society is.

I honestly wouldnt mind that at all. As long as youre not a fucking roastie

>go to work
>come home
>girls threatening suicide for leaving her alone for too long
>have to work to pay bills as to not be homeless
>logic means nothing with the girl and has completely unrealistic expectations
>have to break up because it's either have a stalker or a dead body if you aren't home at the same time every day
wew.

I don't believe that there are even actual girls on this website
Besides, the whole "being anonymous" thing makes it hard to build relationships on here

Thats a disorder. Its called BPD so it doesnt count as clingy its just being mentally ill.

no girl that's clingy is mentally well, user. normal humans have their own lives, they have their own aspirations. a clingy girl lives and dies for you, or even both repeatedly.

lol me with my ex...disgusting

Threatening suicide for not arriving on time isnt what I fucking meant. Its a spectrum and too little or too much is just horrible.

yeah :( i'd have to agree with this. clingy shouldn't be a thing if the relationship is healthy or each party is healthy, rather. it just creates dependency or even codependency and relying on somebody so much or needing that person so badly is extremely toxic

if a girl likes you and wants to do things with you, or wants to be around you, it's fine. that's a normal thing. if their entire existence is based on yours, like every 'clingy' girl, they're not well.

Are you a girl? If so, sup.

Yes. Thats what I meant. Ive seen examples of BPD and its absolutely horrible.

newly ex-gf was bpd, bipolar and autistic. you want a girlfriend on nightmare mode, that's how you do it. every story you can google about BPD relationships is identical, because they all act the same. a girl that likes or even loves you will do her own thing while you do yours, not climb all over you and demand you stop doing what you're doing to attention them and if you don't immediately stop doing whatever you're doing, you get to deal with her in a pissy and angry mood for the rest of the day until she wakes up the next morning...like it never even happened.

Im a psych major so I know exactly what youre talking about.

Man you oughta stop following me around

huh? Did someone else say he was a psych major? lmao

Man I just think I somehow got paranoid schizophrenia and I think this tranny psych major voice actor chick with BPD is following me around.

Im a male dude. A biological one for that. I dont have BPD

is it common for those with mental issues, to allege accusations of harsher mental instabilities to detract the focus from their behavior? exgf claimed i was a sociopath and that she feared for her life around me, but she loved me more than anything (until she didn't) but would only bring this sort of thing up when we were having real conversations about her illnesses.

Yes user. Thats called projection. Its a very common defense mechanism but even more common among mentally ill people.

however with the concept of projection, doesn't the object or individual require aspects that you yourself have for this to properly work?

No. Not necessarily. The person can just accuse you of being at fault in any way shape or form just to make themselves look better. Its extremely frustrating and their arguments are usually utterly childish.

Huh. sounds like what happened to me. She accused me of a bunch of shit and I believed it. Almost ruined my life.

Oh and trust me, Ive dealt with people like this a million times and telling them they're just projecting their feelings of self doubt is like adding gasoline to the fire.

see and here i thought it took a crazy to know a crazy, or to contain one. she accuses me of sociopathic behavior and tendencies, which textbook i can vaguely see if i twist some situations to befit it. what got to me is, she wasn't exactly the first person to allege such a thing against me, but it seemed more plausible due to her being crazy as well.

If someone has this kind of personality, and doesnt just do it occasionally, I suggest you leave them immediately since there is no cure for this type of behavior. Therapy isnt a possibility for them because they think theres nothing wrong with them,

Being a sociopath doesnt mean youre a threat to others. Plus sociopath is just a word. Any person suffering from such a condition can display very different symptoms from another individual suffering from this condition. I myself identify as a sociopath and would never hurt anyone I cared for. Tell me your symptoms and I can surely discern whether or not your symptoms are severely impacting the quality of your love life.