Finally start gaining confidence in myself as I've been working out and finally look decent

>finally start gaining confidence in myself as I've been working out and finally look decent
>start to defend myself when someone tries to talk shit instead of being a beta and just looking down
>"user calm down ever since you've been working out your becoming a dickhead"
>"maybe we should get rid of the gym so he calms down"
why? because I won't sit around and be your fucking punching bag anymore you shitheads? why don't you just go fuck yourself you Norman scum.

I'm so fucking angry right now /r9k. why do normal shits always do this when you finally gain the courage to stand up for yourself?
/endblogpost/

Attached: E1Ef9pgLsj-14.png (300x250, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Na6w0s_hsk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get better friends and don't get upset over harmless banter you cockgobbler

Tell them they wouldn't be such faggots if they came to the gym too.

Yea I can't really get new "friends" since their just people I work with.
I'm only mad because apparently it's wrong of me to fire banter back at them which makes no sense, why fucking get upset with me if their the ones trying to start shit.

I wouldn't even wana work out with them their such insufferable cunts.

Buy a gun and finish it

gymcelling doesnt cure autism user

just tell them you're sick of dealing with their shit, and they've been pissing you off way before you started to work out.

I had a similar situation
>Negative about absolutely everything
>Feel like shit about myself
>Decide to change things
>Work out, be more positive overall
>"You are annoying lately"

You've probably misread the situation from the beginning. Their "talking shit" is probably tame in their mind but, instead of communicating that their words hurt you, you just internalized it. Your "defending yourself" is probably spewing of bunch of vile shit at them when they've never realized they hurt you in the first place, and now out of no where you're being a cunt. You never needed to go to the gym to tell someone that they hurt your feelings.

>tl;dr just another autist who hasn't realized they're an autist. Nothing to see here.

>communicating that their words hurt you
are you a woman or a fagot?

Maybe not but it's fixed my lack of confidence/self respect.

I told them that and they denied it, I also told them that their only dickheads to me when there together for some reason, which they also denied. Why are they so scared to offend me on their own but when there's 2+ they have no problem with it? Are they really that fucking pathetic?

fucking normal shits just don't want to lose an easy target that they can abuse to make themselves feel better. So they try and make it seem like we're the ones with the problem.

I mean it's pretty hard to misinterpret someone calling you a "faggot, pathetic, retard etc" or just generally insulting you every chance they get but yea thanks for coming out lad.

You don't have to be a fag about it, just say "brah, that's not cool" or some shit and move on

I know exactly what you are talking about, I think the normies are just mad about losing a person they usually used to vent their anger on when they are having a bad day again or they can no longer get easy group validation anymore by mocking weaker people

It's because people pigeonhole you into a certain status role and if you then behave differently they tell you to behave. Us short men have to deal with this bullshit all the time and what is worst for us is that people just pigeonhole us the first second they see us.

Yikes, you couldn't even register the post right. Reading comprehension must be low.

Okay lets try again. If they're calling you faggot, pathetic, retard, etc. and your skin is thin enough where that hurts you, why haven't you told them that you don't like it? You clearly can't play ball.

Second part is most likely still true. They never realized they legit hurt you and now you're sperging out.

Beat them physically so they stop talking shit.

this, I got ripped and got armed and now all my "friends" dont wanna hang out anymore or are too afraid to talk to me. feels good being the alpha male now

I've said it before nicely, I've just had enough at this point so rather then keep repeating myself to no avail I'll just fire right back at them with the banter and now its apparently me whos the asshole for simply dishing out what they tried to give me first?

If I didn't need the job I'd have smashed them head first into the concrete by now.

I took a hit and stopped for some time
But later I realize that I don't care if I'm annoying, it makes ME happier.
I can see if I cross the "annoying" line with people now as a byproduct

don't act as if op is in the wrong, just calling people which are not your friends fags, retard or anything else disrespectful would end up with getting beaten up in my town.
You sound like someone who can not differ between how to speak on the internet and in real life, otherwise you would accept that these people are just being assholes even for normie standards

If you've never had the power of physicality in your hands and now you do

I'm POSITIVE you're basically this right now

youtu.be/Na6w0s_hsk4

Don't worry about them keep doing what you're doing your doucheyness will level out naturally when you settle into this

I guess I just had one "friend" because the others I broke off contact with on my own accord. He's a chad and still used to talk some shit when I didn't have a gun but now that he found out I carry he's scared of me. It's funny because he thinks I couldn't have killed him easily with my bare hands but now he thinks I'm some all benevolent death maker, feels good man

Attached: cc67708fe8fa613375a8302aa18ea66c.jpg (235x282, 15K)

>"I'd love to shoot you some time"
OH nonono HAHHAHAH

Attached: laffinpeepee.jpg (1280x720, 38K)