What are your thoughts on loli?

What are your thoughts on loli?

Attached: 1532050681166.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1291029/1a67a33c72/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465479/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roses are red,
It's bad to eat ham,
If you like loli, that is haram.

It has great potential to be very sweet, depending on the artist's and fan's intentions and feelings. More often than not, people enjoying it aren't doing so because they care about the girl, though, and they just want to apply hardcore fetishes that go with it like incest, manipulation, rape, and general sluttiness. It is not remotely bad inherently, to like a sweet young 2D girl and feel that she deserves your affectionate feels. Good young characters deserve love.

Attached: 7632372_p0.jpg (700x600, 108K)

It should be legal to take a pedo's life in public.

That's kinda rude, to be honest.

NECK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE.

Mohammad married a 9yr old, and marrying children is still the most common in islamic countries.
get btfo'd.

i prefer your mom to be quite fucking honest, faggot

just a drawing, most people who like loli anime girls wouldn't ever touch a real human bean.

Attached: megumin0.jpg (843x1167, 330K)

Lolis are just midgets.

Basically this. Little girls invoke the strongest feelings of empathy and affection, but are also the most vulnerable to sick power fantasies and perversion due to their innocent and powerless nature. So lolicons are either kind men or sick fucks depending on what sort of fantasies they lean towards. Maybe they can be both as well.

Attached: Okairi!.jpg (678x960, 86K)

Fucking pedophile shit desu

Why are you so upset, amigo?

Attached: pixiv_70854664_Jr_00000.png (650x1200, 635K)

I'D JUST LIKE TO SEE YOU PEDOS DROP DEAD.

i love lolis, they fill my bleak life with warmth.

Attached: tsugu zap.jpg (1280x1847, 487K)

Yep, that's how it is. I enjoy viewing my favorite characters as younger sometimes and older at others, for different feels of a good thing with them. It's not some big fetish, I'm just not going to let myself knee-jerk away from something sweet and harmlessly enjoyable because people think it's bad or enjoy it differently than me. That'd be pretty sad, to have so little say in what I fantasize about.

I don't really care what other people are into, but anything below ~14 is too young for my tastes. It doesn't really make sense from an evolutionary standpoint to be attracted to someone too younger to bear children. but I'm bi, so I really can't say anything on that subject

>those last panels
Hmmmm

Attached: onii-chan!.png (707x960, 391K)

You're always so judgemental.

Attached: 1525150045345.jpg (516x733, 98K)

tsugu is the cutest! I want to cuddle with her.
exhentai.org/g/1291029/1a67a33c72/

No more fucked up than people enjoying horror movies because they get to see teens cut up by maniacs. I say creepy but harmless.

The mods here have been allowing loli here lately as long as they're sfw enough, I hope that pic is, OP.

Attached: 1532180757584.jpg (1000x1415, 714K)

I'M NOT EVEN BEING JUDGMENTAL, YOU'VE SHOWN TO BE A SCUMBAG WITH EACH AND EVERY POST YOU MAKE HERE. FUCK YOU AND YOUR PEDOPHILE AGENDA.

OP has been evading dozens of bans just to push his agenda, so I doubt it'll even matter.

Cute, made for hugs, snuggles, and headpats.
Fucking loli is off limits. Nor like they're real anyways.

if encounter.pedophilia{
set seething_mode = true
engage keyboard.crusade
}

Attached: 1536518041937.png (416x435, 123K)

Very true user. I want nothing more than to hug a cute loli

It should be made legal where it's illegal and given to pedos so they have fap material and hopefully be able to control their insticst better. Pedophilia is not going to go away no matter how hard you try, there's far too many of them. And even if you did mangae to kill every pedophile right now, that's not going to stop the next generation to also be filled with pedos. People don't chose that, it's just like being gay. The reason why you see pedos on the news raping kids is because they try to hide it so hard that they eventually snap. We could avoid this from happening if lolis were just made legal everywhere in the world and were more easy to obtain.

>Typing in all caps, spewing hateful murder
If only we were all so righteous and worthy...

Attached: ebifurya_loli_cap.jpg (991x1400, 138K)

You're really BTFOing those pedos, champ.
Keep up the crusade.

Attached: 1537100733992.png (240x240, 45K)

hanako(age eight(8))

Attached: beacause i am a loli.png (1280x720, 780K)

He's pure bark and no bite.

I like them, especially the ones on instagram.

NECK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE PEDO

>g my favorite characters as younger sometimes and older at others, for different feels of a good thing with them. It's not some big fetish, I'm just not going to let myself knee-jerk away from something sweet and harmlessly enjoyable because people think it's bad or enjoy it differently than me. That'd be pretty sad, to have so little say in what I fantasize about.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 98K)

had myself a hearty jej

Don't remind me. My loli second cousin wanted me to follow her on instagram, and I was like, "social media is trash, I don't care about any stupid selfies". But now she's gone forever and I really wish I'd gotten her instagram so I could stalk her. She was the cutest girl. I miss her.
>tfw the brat actually announces to the whole family hours before she leaves that "user is going to miss me when we leave"
How did she know?

Attached: Aro_loli_Tshirt.jpg (845x1200, 625K)

Little girls are a pain, but they're also very cute and worth the trouble. How old was your cousin, user?

Attached: 64300688_p4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

She was 12. Not quite a little girl, but definitely not a woman either. Something immensely loveable situated somewhere between the two.

Attached: Nyama_loli_beermaid.jpg (850x1133, 158K)

Today I will remind them

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465479/

People need something to vent their frustration at, fapping to 2D doesn't harm anybody so fuck the hysterical npcs.

I love how their arguments always go back to something like "b-but it's underage!"

They aren't stupid user. Little girls always know that you're into them and 12 years is a long time to be alive for

If it stimulates pedophiles without harming actual children then Im all for it. I think it should be legal everywhere for the sake of kids.

Weird feelings about it.
I was a sexually precocious little girl. I don't think I was abused (at least by age 8 when I started being horny all the time)

Now that I'm a grown roastie, sexual things arent "wrong" anymore so it's less exciting somehow.

Tbh although i wanted it at the same, i am glad i wasnt statutory raped or anything. It would have been too weird

Anyway the point is, loli is an outlet for those past desires of mine

Dancing With The Stars Junior makes me want to bop my baloney.

Except Honey Boo Boo. Sorry, she's still kinda gross.

me in the middle. new background btw thanks

You remind me this poster

Guess it's not so rare

Attached: 1514241853039.jpg (951x562, 72K)

Am I to understand that you enjoy loli as an adult woman? Is that what I'm reading here?

Attached: ikzw_flipflapping.jpg (900x1200, 306K)

but mohamhead did intercultural on like some underage chick named aisha, she was six at the time.
replace that with "alt right normalfag" and i agree

I don't really see any problem with loli. You literally just prefer different looks/perosnality, that's all. It's nobody's business what you call to unless you go around raping babies.

call = fap to*
wtf keyboard

I want to cuddle with her under a warm blanket on the couch as we watch a movie, then pick her up and bring her upstairs to bed after she falls asleep with her head on my chest, and tuck her in bed and kiss her good night on the forehead

yo mate you forgot to fuck her

I want to marry a loli and have 8 kids with her

Attached: 1532553791155.jpg (750x1060, 54K)

not everything needs to be sexual, user. some of us only want to be dads and have a cute daughter to take care of

Attached: 1532361137385.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

Anything outside of memes is absolute haram

Memes are bad, lolis are serious business. It's a way of life.

Attached: Dff1HHGU0AAYiS_.jpg orig.jpg (800x1123, 165K)

Loli is a religion!
LOLI UBER ALLES!

Going to kill myself over not getting a loli wife honestly, after I buy a loli sex doll and cope for a few years that is.
Honestly has made me a complete degen, why work or support a society with no worth while incentives

Attached: 1522954851857.jpg (2560x1600, 846K)

there should always be a loli thread on Jow Forums

It's good to be able to talk about it and see how different people feel about it and enjoy their young 2D girl stuff. All these years in, though, most of the "discussion" just feels too familiar, with people treating it like some extreme fetish to even like a young character. It gets boring, and not like much bonding and thoughtful discussion will happen. There's some of it, and it's nice, but most is still the same old stuff.

Attached: 1418019822494.jpg (792x1056, 789K)