"why don't you just drop acid user?"

>"why don't you just drop acid user?"

Attached: 1526428386302.jpg (669x1000, 778K)

I've done shrooms and it was pretty great, I'm not sure if I'd do acid though, 8-12 hours is a long fucking time to trip.

Attached: 1517599428301.gif (498x498, 386K)

acid is 10 times better thank shrooms, just my opinion. Much more of your in control kinda vibe. * to 10 hrs best but if you don't mix it with anything besides weed you can sleep no prob

>Drugs.
Gun them down like the degenerates they are.

I was really interested in trying acid years ago but I never did. Now I don't really have much interest in the idea. I don't really want to explore my subconscious deeper than ever before, or have big revelations or anything.

The peak is only like 30 mins long, and the whole trip is maybe 3 hours max. After that its just introspective thoughts, minor residual hallucinations, and moderate stimulation.

Straight edge fags get off my board

Acid is normie shit. Take me to the fucking void, terrify me.

Drop >300ug when your tolerance is low and you'll see the fucking void alright

Just take some detura then

MAKE ME
FAGGOT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
REEEEEE

>void

Ketamine is just what you're looking for fren.

Attached: po9SCMohpua10IQQV8dy6zO6-zb7JaiEteI33iu3pLg.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

just tell me how to get it

Attached: B15xBuHCYAA1i0N.jpg (560x440, 28K)

I'm friends with a mod. I'll get you banned faggot.
REEEEEE

Acid is easily the best drug I've ever done. I can easily drop a couple tabs, get comfy in bed and listen to music all night. Nothing compares to that imo

It's not as big of a deal as some people like to make out. You can do it just for the fun of it if that's how you roll. Doesn't always have to be some deep thinking shit.

YEAH
DO IT
I'M NOT EVEN STRAIGHT EDGE
I JUST HATE FUCKING DRUGGIES
REEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why you'd hate drugs user san?

Attached: 1531879726891.jpg (750x738, 53K)

Every time I do acid my loli Tulsa comes to life for real, actual full visual hallucinations of her with own personality for about an hour or so. Ive been without it for over a year and can honestly say that if I dont get her soon Im going to snap.

Attached: 163B5626-ABD9-4E1C-99A9-CD4A669149E5.jpg (1400x1000, 182K)

Because druggies are degen shitheads and all they speak about is drugs and they're so fucking annoying their whole lives are about drugs and they won't fucking shut up or admit that they're retards KILL THEM ALL AAAAAAAA.
FUCKING
DIE

Hey man, just chill out, smoke a blunt.

Attached: 9C79897F-ABE4-4A95-8620-29172D6F5AD7.jpg (1536x2048, 527K)

Cause i don't have any contacts to get some at the moment

I won't chill out until you credit the artist and provide me with source for that image

Yeah pop half a xan and chill buddy.

Attached: 1530497501722.jpg (2305x2000, 1.03M)

>Install TOR
>find a link to the dream market
>Aquire Bitcoin
>????
>Profit!

These boomer brainlets. Man for real.

Attached: 1537591320353.png (624x951, 891K)

uh, this was meant for you

gimme some

for free preferredly

Post address then.

I have a job where I can't check out for like 8 hours
if i were a wageslave then maybe i could just do my job on about 150ug

>maybe I could just do my job on about 150ug

Attached: I doubt it.png (221x263, 100K)

on a wagie job with low requirement for functional thinking, it would be easy after the 2nd trip because of the way tolerance builds up.

you're right though, i'd probably be out of it the first day

Acid is better than shrooms, shrooms were scarier to me.

>I have a job where I can't check out for like 8 hours
How do you sleep?

Because acid is man made, and shrooms are grown from the earth. Different spirits.

I sleep about 7 hours on an average night and would rather do this than drop acid and stay up all night.

even then i have a problem where i just passively do work stuff anyway at night

I've done it twice and it was the best experiences of my life, guess the earth spirits are chill with me

Attached: 1535361609384.png (332x332, 113K)

>that flight tower control guy who drops a ten strip on his morning coffee

Attached: uBm1PJ1.jpg (661x591, 64K)

300 ug or more is overwhelming, trust me.

>Claims not to be a wageslaves
>Slaves away at his job nearly 24 hours a day and 7 days a week

i like my job and get paid pretty well.
helps that i work from home too.
downside is that i basically live and breathe work when i'm at home since all my friends live outside the country and i only see them once every two months

because i never want to look like you.

>Implying you wouldn't bang her if you had the chance

What you do user? Orig

>acid
What's it like?
Never had the chance to try and probably never will.

Good fucking point. Dropping a tab now

Attached: pi4KIxX.jpg (800x800, 713K)

You know that feeling when you wake up after a good night's sleep, comfy as fuck, and don't have to be anywhere any time soon? That's how I feel on it.
All the other effects can't even be put in to words, but there's a lot more to it.

I did it when I was 19. I remember looking at clouds and they would woosh around like sand in running water and then ford into whatever shape I thought of. They made a pirate ship then a crazy map with unknown runes and then a cool wagon car thing with a Gatling gun on the back. Then I laid down listening to music while my friends went on a walk. My thoughts were really loud and I just wanted to relax. I remember lying there for a while thinking how much I didnt like it; that now I know to never do it again. I started smoking cigarettes and drinking water over and over again because it passed time and if I did it enough eventually the trip would be over. The music wasnt special at all. Dxm is waaaaaay better for that. My buddies got back and we played banjo kazooie which was maybe the most fun Ive had since. It was like I never played a game before. Everything was mind blowing and hilarious and weird. I lost it when the shaman turns you into an ant. Really really cool. We watched who framed roger rabbit which was unsettling because the beginning the guy is trying to kill a baby. Then that Steve jobs movie with Ashton Kutcher. Because of that we came up with an idea to make stickers you can track with your phone so you can never lose anything, except your phone. It was a very foggy night but we drove through it for more smokes. It was like we were driving in a blank universe. Couldnt see 4 feet in any direction. Its funny how things always get stranger on days where you do acid.

I would suggest it if you think you would like it. If you dont then hold off until you are more open because in the right mindset it can really show you the beauty of life.

if you like shrooms youll probably like acid, 8-12 isnt a big deal, then again when i can i usually take more shrooms like 3- 4 hours in to prolong the experience, so idk. if you get the chance i still recommend it less chance for a bad trip for one.

You don't really feel much after 4 hours.

You ever hear the color red talk shit about how purple tastes?

I guess if I get the chance I'll try it, one of my favorite thing about shrooms is the comfy body sensations, I always feel completely weightless and like my whole body is being wrapped in a warm blanket. How's the body sensations on acid?

I'm a poor hiki but when I did acid when I was 14 I had the best moments of my life and would ultimately live the rest of this life in that euphoric anxious cave man mindset with glee.

I enjoyed shrooms way more than acid, contrary to a lot of the anons here apparently. Shrooms just made me feel amazing all over. It was wonderful and did not last nearly long enough! When i took acid it was fun at first but later when i was just left with my thoughts it felt like i was stuck in first gear bouncing off the rev limiter. I dont know if that makes sense to anyone, but thats how i would describe it. Tried to sleep but it was impossible. I just ended up laying there with my mind racing for hours and hours. It didnt help that i took the acid at midnight after being up all day. Didnt sleep a wink and stayed up the next day too. In total I stayed up for close to 40 hours. Cant say it was good or bad, just weird.

I enjoyed your story user. Orgignalo

I work as a software engineer but also sorta getting into research now too since we work on lots of newer tech, usually applying ideas that have hitherto existed solely in academia (not in production).
Sort of deciding whether to get more into the business side of things or more into academics and research (despite having no college education). Now obviously the former gets more money but I have a sort of passion for mathematics that has been kinda left alone for the most part, so I'm not sure.

why don't i just dropped you, you dumb fucking addict bitch

That's last year as fuck doog still waitin

Yeah it is definitely a different perspective. It rained for a bit during our trip and once that was over there was a rainbow. It seemed like it perfectly summed up my trip. At first it was scary and uncomfortable, but after the peek is over you know that you are over the hardest part. The rainbow can only come after the bad part.

Sounds like a 100-200 microgram dose. Taking 750 will have you tripping balls for 10 hours.

>no college education
How easy do you think it is for a neet to self-teach himself this type of stuff? Sounds very interesting, how much mathematics do you have to know?

>addicted to psychedelics

Attached: 1533663116588.png (329x346, 218K)

Yes highest I've taken was 175 mgs. Don't know if I would ever dare to do higher.

*mcg
Orig

holy shit based asf. Anyone who does drugs is scum.

>my board
>implying this board belongs to normies and not straight edgelords

Do I know you? Origanoli

Attached: 1535906237574.jpg (558x424, 51K)

Chemical dependence isn't really possible, but people can become dependent on psychedelics the same way one can become addicted to gambling, or any other vice. Always be mindful of your level of consumption.