Drinking

keeping it light today, hows it going anons

Attached: IMG_0167.jpg (1192x1550, 574K)

>Haribo gummy bears
I ser you are cultured men mein negro. Sadly i'm triying to quit drinking. Would kill for a belguian+imperial stout+IPA combo.

ive been eating haribo every day for the past 2-3 years no lie. not always a lot but a little at least. im trying to quit too but always end up fuckng up. good luck on your journey friend hopefully you make it and i can follow you through

Was gonna buy a 40, but my brother in law talked me into splitting asix pack with him. only two % abv less but still

Accidentally moaned my ex's name last night when I came.

hope thats enough to tide you over i can never just stop at a few drinks. damn bro how did your girl take it?

Man, i can't get drunk from any thing that is bellow 7 alch grade. Keepig it slow tho i drink one or two bottles on weekends.

yeah i feel you thats why i like ipas the taste is secondary to the alc content and ive always been a beer guy. wheni drnk along i drink fast so 8-10 of these in 2 hours or so gets me to a decent level. yeah dont stop immediately you gotta ween yourself off. i tried cold turkey a year ago and withdrawals were fucking awful

be honest: is beer actually relaxing?

i can't drink it without getting acid reflux before the buzz kicks in

if thats the case i would just stick to what drinks work for you. maybe just have a beer or two to start with after a long day and to get that cold refreshing feeling and move onto harder stuff. i can drink miller lites for hours and just piss it out and love how refreshing it is but ive also developed a tolerance/love for beer

i'm jealous. i love the taste. the carbonation just kills me before i can get anywhere fun. luckily hard liquor doesn't do this for some reason

damn well like i said maybe just start slow and add a beer or two each session? not sure i hated it as well at first liek everyone but i grew to love it very quickly. what liquors do you like user?

Maybe wine or still meads might be your thing.

For me, it's Cook's California Champagne, the best alcoholic beverage.

Attached: IMG_20180925_154412 copy.jpg (1000x592, 597K)

how much is each bottle? i like mimosas during burnch but it seems like a lot of money most times to try and get drunk off bubbly

I was jerking off.

oh..that must have been a gnarly jerk off session

7 bucks

I don't really drink champagne to get drunk. I just love the taste.

oh thats not bad at all. ive never had chapagne beyond a bottle and they were all in celebratory situations where i felt happy to begin with so i cant tell how i take it desu

one bump before letting it die, have a good night bros

>tfw drinking the shakes away

i feel you bro...shits not fun but lets try and move on from drinking so much. i tell myself i want to wean myself off everyday but fuck me if i dont end up at the liquor store anyways

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

>tfw taking a break from booze
> too many blackouts lately
>regret/shame

drink one for me lads.

Had a very light few months recently, went from full alcoholic to getting drunk less than once a week - felt good man, and my liver stopped hurting
Back in uni now, drank most days this week including tonight. Don't really feel a need to drink anymore which is fucking great and i've only been drinking sociably.
I was meant to be going out tonight with friends but i tried to buy a ticket off someone and they scammed me.
Currently i'm chilling alone with some vodka and charlie, waiting for my friends to come back from the club.
Cheers fags

this is one of the biggest reasons i like drinking alone. i have fun when drinking with friends/others but i go too far and end up making an ass of myself far too often. cheers bud
very close to my situation. i was a much heavier drnker in the past few years bu have toned it down somewhat and feel good about it. cheers bro hope you have a good night

I opened this bottle at 8pm.
It's now 12.44am and still not drunk but the weed is strong so it's helping somewhat.
Hopefully WWE Smackdown won't be too shit.

Attached: 20180926_004308[1]-min.jpg (2448x3264, 762K)

You too my man, cheers to drinking more sensibly - best thing i ever did was cut down

>johnny red
my dad used to drink this when we were poorer and it always makes me grateful for how hard he worked to make sure i grew up without need. ive never been into wrestling but hope you enjoy it bro
a-fucking-men user take it easy out there

Trying to get sober before I flunk out of school. Losing a shitload of weight is going to be a nice bonus.

I still drink a bottle of wine and a six pack everyday, but I stopped buying liquor for the house like a year and 2 months ago and haven't gone back. The last time I had a handle of vodka in the house I legit was close to a nervous breakdown.

I've fucked up these past few weeks. I have a roommate now, so I figured I couldn't get drunk every day, and that worked pretty well. Until I realised I could have like three beers just walking home from uni, and then I realised I could drink whenever I went to the store, as long as I drank p quickly so it wouldn't be suspicious. Fuck.

I'm usually an ale drinker but switching it up tonight.
I'm not usually a wrestling fan but at 1am in the UK there's fuck all else going on and it's on live so fuck it!

I'm mostly a weedfag and if in an isolation island case would choose weed over beer. That being said i just love to get shit faced on belguian beer or stouts while smoking a fat blunt and being comfy while shitposting or talking with my only friend, i usually went for 8 to 12 alch grade selection of beers.
Used to do coke at some point but managed to dodge that bullet before it got too serious.
Funny thing is i'm a full time martial arts guy. Talk about drunken master.

Attached: 1536402378732.jpg (960x960, 64K)

good luck. im an old fuck at 27 and back for my finaly year of undergrad because i was boozing too hard for 5 years or so. shits not fun man and im glad you are aware of it so early
proud of you man, ive been keeping liquor away from my house too just because its so dangerous
these things leak out eventually. ive had many roommates over the past few years and fucked up many of my friendships with them because i drank too much. hope you can take care man its not easy i knwo lol cheers then bro hoep you enjoy it i always just turn on movies ive seen ebfore when i drnk alone
the only drugs ive ever tried were weed and coke too. weed isnt for me and coke was awesome but too much financially and made me act like even more of a jackass. what martial arts you do bro? wish i kept doing kendo

roommate bringing me in mexican food in a bit thank god i was getting munchies. take care you drunk fucks i love you all

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (1472x2016, 540K)

fuck wrong picture here we go again

Attached: 1524932561094.jpg (369x387, 35K)

I'm a ITF Taekwondo guy like Connor Macnugget, III dan, also Brazilian Jiujitsu purple belt, and hace an unimpressive record of lost by decison and win by submission on semi pro MMA.
I work full time on it but bussines has been shit the past year and a half.
Things are slowly shaping up again luckily.

Attached: 1537633455631.jpg (397x500, 41K)

thats pretty cool user. i never got too into martial arts but one of my roommates/close friends was a taekwondo pro in korean before coming to the US to study. i wish i was strong

Well i was never too weak because i used to workbwith me Pops at a Fisher market as a los but always had a skinyfat, bitch tits, Moodle armed body, it took me almost 12 years to have the lean hard body look of of a figther. Guess my sligth autismo giveth to me the stuborness to go on, also i am very unsensitive to pain si that helps a lot.

good on your bro. i used to be a fatty and have lost 100 lbs since my heaviest through working out and dieting and feel much better about myself. bettering yourself for yourself is the best

im out for the night good night all you boys and girls out there and i hope you all drink to moderation! take it easy you lovable fucks

Attached: IMG-6801.jpg (1210x1613, 406K)

>Rest well drunk prince