Why are these zoomers dressing like toddlers from the 90's or like that old substitute teacher back in high school?

Why are these zoomers dressing like toddlers from the 90's or like that old substitute teacher back in high school?

Attached: 1537123263027.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKTFfT4sMhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They look a bit old to be zoomers

Because fashion is dumb and people try t find new ways to look stupid to be unique and hope that it catches on.

Attached: WAH.jpg (538x528, 40K)

Those aren't zoomers

Because sexy toddlers is the hot thing these days.

They're 15 year olds, but they just look old.

>15
Do you have a source for this because thats insane. That girl is literally half my age.

Those girls look great. I like that fashion, want to see more of it.

I've always associated leggings with toddlers and old women.

More kids are doing drugs n shit now user shit's all fucked my dude

Attached: image.jpg (387x309, 21K)

Zoomers from Oregon my brother knows. Its just the way these kids look and dress nowadays man.

Not gonna lie girls with big ass pants look pretty alright

>More kids are doing drugs n shit now
Kids that age were doing drugs when I was young and I guarantee they were when you were young too.

The fact you are on r9k during the week means you were only ever sitting at the nerds table at lunch and were never invited to see what the cool kids were doing (which was mostly smoking, sniffing and fucking)

I would fugg those arthoes so bad

because girls have their own r9k and it's called niche memes

They look cute as fuck. I would murder a kitten if it mean to have either of them to take a shit on my chest to be originally honest.

Here's what they look like with the makeup off

Attached: fbds.jpg (691x581, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SKTFfT4sMhQ

Post moar fren

Attached: 1536638948074.jpg (240x320, 57K)

better than 90% of women?

Here's the problem with them. They dress hot as fuck, and I'd fuck the shit out of them. But I know anyone that dresses like that will be a MASSIVE fucking cunt that I couldn't bear to be around for more than 2 minutes.

rightmost girl's hair looks straight out of the late 80's - 90s

early 90s grunge mixed with 2010s art hoe is the "fashionable" trend right now. it's part of that whole "80s but only certain parts of the 80s and 90s but only certain aspects of 90s" nostalgia going on in the pop culture at the moment. post 2001, the fashion world hasn't had any real definition. the shit we've been wearing isn't much different from what we were wearing circa 1998

Because their parents listened to Nirvana and Pearl Jam with them

Post your fits

Where do these girls hang?

Attached: v8z6ximxls411.jpg (499x491, 46K)

this probably depends on the country and city too.

for the US, i'm guessing LA and NYC probably set the fashion trends, and the rest of the country has to catch up to them

right and middle look cute, overalls are dumb on left

But right has the cutest face tho

NOT FAIR I WANT ART HOE GF TOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (225x225, 3K)

REEEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEEE REEEEERERRREEEE
REEEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEEE REEEE

Attached: 1534474233643.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Unfortunately this was/is a style in south korea. it's ugly as shit and you can expect to see these shirts under dresses modesty thing for some time

I'd fug her and shit on her overalls so she has to throw them away

What do you want them to dress like? Hookers instead? I quite like the 80s/90s revival, much more modest.

Love me some hipster artholes. Of age most definitely

This. The sad truth user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RERERERERERERERERERE
EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE
REEEEEE

Attached: natalie4.jpg (750x915, 202K)

Man, every girl with bangs like those is a trash human. i'm gay and more left wing than most on here but damn those bangs are a warning to stay the fuck away.

the one in the middle has a normal haircut that's been around for decades. the other two are terrifying.

Why are 16 year olds cuting their hairs like in the left one?

because instagram/youtuber trends.

>mfe this is the most attractive way girks can dress to me
I feel as though this world was made to cause me pain. I would think it was crazy, but now that I'm 26 its making more and more sense

That is fucked up I will do some thing about it tomorrow what do you say?

i say go for it brother, do what you have to do

Attached: pepeshooter.jpg (906x813, 110K)

just let people do their thing, it has zero effect on you if you ignore it.

If she's hanging around with them she'll probably be corrupted anyway.

Indie cafes, music festivals, university campuses, etc. in my experience

Because they look cute but your tiny boomer brain is too small to understand.

Attached: Boomer Doom.png (509x548, 549K)

Just look at this roasties face. Without makeup she would be ugly