I'll never have a cute girl smile when she sees me

>i'll never have a cute girl smile when she sees me
>i'll never have a cute girl hold me at night when my anxiety and compulsions get too bad
>i'll never have a cute girl tell me she loves me
I don't even know why I continue on anymore.

Attached: 1532335082704.jpg (1102x967, 127K)

You'll get there eventually, user.

Attached: qt314animegirl4.png (256x256, 137K)

I don't think I will, I can't imagine a girl ever wanting a loser with me.
And that's ignoring the fact that I don't go out enough to even meet girls

My whole arm is burning because I'm trying to resist my compulsions. I wish a girl could be here to hold me and tell me it'll be okay

I just want to know I make somebody happy

me too user, me too
I doubt that'll ever happen for me though

>I'll never have a cute girl smile when she sees me
This is easy, just meet cute girls wherever. You don't even need to be in a relationship, smiles are cheap

>I'll never have a cute girl hold me at night when my anxiety and compulsions get bad
nobody likes emotional labor unless it's reciprocated. have you tried dating cute girls?

>I'll never have a cute girl tell me she loves me
Yeah you need to love her as well. and before that you need to go outside once in a while

I haven't tried dating any because I don't go outside often. I panic too much.
But I would love her. I;d love her more than anything in the world.

I know those feels all too well op. It gets to the point where i feel like all my time here is pointless since there's no cute girl to share it with

bitches ain't shit, you'll learn that they are literally just people of another sex once you get out there.

also protip try dating and going outside, get a little bit drunk first if you have anxiety problems

>>i'll never have a cute girl hold me at night when my anxiety and compulsions get too bad

I want this, but the opposite way around.
Knowing that I was a source of comfort for her would mean so much to me.

I know they are just people, but they are cute people that I want to love me
I can't legally drink yet and I don't know where to get booze

I'd want to comfort her too
Being able to share our problems and become better people together would be the greatest thing in the world

you can make friends who are older than you and then nobody gives a shit. downside is it's hard to get into bars without a fake id

also dont focus on wanting people to love you

How about platonic love? I started to appreciate watching and admiring cute girls in the distance.

finishing that 8h long working day, walking to your home and seeing her bright smile.

Attached: verdun.jpg (1316x860, 576K)

I don't think I'd want to share my problems with her, I wouldn't want to worry her, but knowing I need to be there for her would motivate me to keep going.

I fantasise about this more than anything else.

I'm so lonely it hurts
I'm sad that I'll never get to experience that

Back against the wall of ours
With the strength of a will and a cause
The suits some called outstanding
Though, emotionally complex
Against the grain of dystopic claims
Of stop thoughts your actions entertain
And, you have proved to be
A real human being
And, a real hero

Attached: blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-ana-de-armas-tears-in-rain.jpg (2272x1200, 280K)

I can already look at cute girls, but it isn't the same