Is Chick-fil-A basic? Is it the Starbucks of Christian girls?

Is Chick-fil-A basic? Is it the Starbucks of Christian girls?

Attached: chick-fil-a food.jpg (750x936, 263K)

Is Chick Fil A good? All I hear about is how normalfags hate it cause muh gays but how is the actual food? Never eaten there

I fucking love Chick Fil A's tendies, they're godly in my opinion. I always order 2 boxes with some honest mustard.

It is a top tier fast food restaurant. Allegations of hating gays never hurt them because the food is seriously amazing. Best fast food you'll ever eat.

It's pretty good. Even fags eat it around here famsquad.

I'll never eat chic-fil-a because of how much normies circle jerk about it. They opened a new location in my town recently and every time i pass by the drive thru line is backed up into the road. I imagine the locals aren't too happy about that. Either way, fuck america and it's shitty fried food addiction.

I live in the FL panhandle, not even the gays around here gave a fuck because it's so good. I haven't been in years because I like my fast food to be greasy and bad for me. I opt for taco bell as my go-to.

Attached: 1537594610575.png (620x640, 31K)

I live in the city where it was founded and it's one of the best fast food places if not the best. Sandwich+fries+lemonade is $6, which is better than every other place here. The gay protest only lasted one day here and after that it was back to the drive thru line wrapping around the entire restaurant. If you ever find yourself down south, it's definitely worth a shot, the sandwich and tendies are tops.

I've never had chick fil a, but the food in that picture looks delicious.

Really good for fast food chicken.

It's a little sweet tho so if you're expecting something more savory I wouldn't recommend it.

Chick Fil A is fucking fantastic, the fact that die-hard liberals couldn't muster up a boycott after the anti-gay drama says everything you need to know.

>down south

shit is literally all over the US my guy

fuck its so much more expensive in LA

They have to pay protection money to the gay mafia.

I love Chik-Fil-A. One of the best fast food joints in America. Every restaurant is staffed with friendly people and is clean, the food always tastes good and they have the best ranch sauce

Literally the only thing I look forward to when I come home from college on the weekends, aside from avoiding social situations

I actually live in the middle of nowwhere with christians and there is no fucking chick-fil-a here

its just jew corporate shit that you dumbass hipsters shove down your gullet to feel ((white)) or whatever the fuck

I had a spicy chicken sandwhich yesterday and it was very good. The tendies are top tier.

>Middle of no where
>No fast food
Of course there's not going to be. You'd be lucky if you even got a McDonald's. There's no profit unless the people there are buying every single day

I would inject chick fil a sauce into my arm if i could.

I'm gay and I eat there all the time. I live in the South and there's litterally one on my campus.

>I'm gay and I eat there all the time

Kill
Your
Self
F A G G O T

I go there every morning except Sunday for breakfast. So fucking good. The staff really takes care of you too. They messed up my order once, and gave me a stack of coupons. Only thing is, if they're extremely busy your food won't be up to their standard quality, but will still be better than most fast food.

The gay issue is dumb becuase they stopped donating to gay causes like 9 years ago or something.