Why are millennials less likely to get married down?

Why are millennials less likely to get married down?

Attached: D16B2D27-271F-4618-A03F-E52C2263EB38.jpg (750x438, 116K)

because only a fool would sign a contract that's unilaterally revocable for no cause
secular marriage is dead in the west

Marriage has no benefit to the male other than tax breaks that doesn't matter because you just spend that money on the kid and wife anyway.

Based generations after baby boomers know they aren't lucky enough to not get fucked over financially and emotionally if they get a divorce.

Baby boomers confirmed to have no emotions and no problems with money.

Attached: generation leisure gap.jpg (750x556, 86K)

This ((Bloomberg)) nonsense is trying to make millennial look "choosy" and selective about who they marry while portraying boomers as impulsive. They don't mention that proportionally, more millennials end up divorcing, but the number is lower because so few of them even marry.

because we're constantly told your 20s are for drugs, sex, parties, being a whore, and so on.

>why are people not entering into a contract that benefits them in no ways and has huge consequences if things don't work out?

Most people that divorce are because they are stupid or picked a bad mate. So the answer is don't be stupid, make your standards clear from the beginning, and be totally honest so all incompatible people leave.

most can't even afford to move out let alone get married, of course the divorce rate is plummeting because there is no money for 2-3 expensive marriages

it's not like these people are getting dream weddings either, they marry for legal rights and in case they decide to fuck their children up mentally by having an ongoing custody/alimony battle for most of their developing years.

Pussified beta men and feminism have inflated the female ego and have given them way too many rights and way too much power. Then you have the current culture, which is extremely degenerate and all about the individual. Couple these things together and you get a whole crop of worthless women not worth marrying and guys who rightfully stay the fuck away.

Why should I be backlashing against individuality when teachers tried to drug kids for being individuals and students tried to bully kids for being individuals?

you seem like you need a pat on the back

I'm with this user
I honestly think the current era of everyone being a total whore will just weed out the shitty people from people who genuinely want to know more about the universe. Individuality is fine and what we're seeing is just that most people are total degenerates, impulsive, and had instincts that would have made married life hell for their spouses and children. I say let the world burn, so the best people can climb out of the rubble.

>pussified beta men
>worth marrying
pick one ya dumb faggot

It's not so much individuality, but simply selfishness. People increasingly look out for themselves more and are encouraged to.

I never said anything about them being worthy of marrying. They're simply weak men who give women power and usually end up rejected and alone or exploited. It's the men who are viable partners who opt out.

>It's the men who are viable partners who opt out
kek.

the men who opt out are the repulsive and the betas who are too self absorbed to run a rat race with the rest of the imperfect specimens.

They saw how miserable their parents were after they got divorced and would rather not go through the same thing

>who are too self absorbed to run a rat race
uhm

>the men who opt out are the repulsive and the betas who are too self absorbed to run a rat race with the rest of the imperfect specimens.

That's perfectly reasonable, betas are more likely to be manipulated and used by woman. We have to protect ourselves somehow.

Boomers are such fucking cancer. Born with the biggest silver spoon possible, a gift from the greatest generation of WW2, and then they went ahead and abused the market and society until it fucking failed so bad that it became un-sustainable without increased taxes and living costs while simultaneously stagnating wages across the board WHILE they are in control of the very businesses and powers that set those wages, all while fucking complaining non-stop about the next generation and taking advantage of the modern worker worse than has ever been seen in modern day, while barely working themselves, and assuming everything should still go there way easily like it did when they were young.

>Baby boomers need to kill themselves asap

nobody really cares if men opt out though, it's a plus if there are less wagies around to be driven like cattle

everyone assumes their own kids will break the mould somehow and they rarely ever do without having to sell out first

Fucking this. You know if I were well-off I'd be willing to sustain a housewife and children. But there's nothing in it for me. It's basically taking on multiple dependents in return for the risk of getting divorced and losing your money and children. Why fucking bother? What is there to gain?

Cause hookup "culture".

This. I could forgive all their autism ALL OF IT, if they just tried to fix their mistakes. If they admitted they fucked up and used their trillions of boomerbux to get us out of this fucking hole, then we'd be straight.

But no, instead they complain they don't have enough houses to sell to stupid millennials for a quarter million and that they want the whole neighborhood. Dang boomers. Grrr.

Gen Y is not pickier about who they marry. Boomers just fucked up raising their kids in a way anyone would want to marry them.