Who's the most popular girl in r9k right now?

Who's the most popular girl in r9k right now?

Attached: r9kgirls.jpg (1242x1989, 466K)

your mom tbqh

They are not as big as they ised to be. As far as how often they are mentioned I would say Eliza (Sunny), then that normie Asian girl some fag posts once a week, then Ebony, then Brooke, then Crispy.

THERE'S

NO

F U C K I N G

SUCH THING

AS FEMBOTS

Attached: 1284988058161s.jpg (181x172, 5K)

The Anonymous ones obviously.

This
All of you are just being baited by roasties into giving them attention and money.

not true, i am a fembot

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.30_[2018.05.23_00.48.54].png (264x512, 214K)

Ciara of course. She gets more likes compared to the other girls there.

Attached: nerdyciara.jpg (618x824, 35K)

I would like her if she posted nudes

500 followers wow, is this just like one town of really stupid people who drink corrupted tap water?

I guarantee there's plenty of girls worse off than most of the robots here

Fuck off, you unoriginal avatarfag

She already has and has never stopped

Why do you use my pics? Pay me to use them by showing your tits.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.51_[2018.03.08_18.14.33].png (988x712, 548K)

>434 followers
>32 out of those 434 are your dumbass friends
The absolute state of discordfags. I bet you think you're some genius entrepreneur who's going to circumvent wagecucking by spamming this shit and eventually doing sponsorships. Just get a fucking job, you've been spamming for months and have nothing to show for it.

Sunny left Jow Forums for good. Hope she's doing well.

this cunt i saw posted on 8ch
who is this

Attached: 40089539_1907648049536581_452674521787581291_n.jpg (1080x1350, 72K)

>you've been spamming for months
the account isn't even a month old

Agatha will forever be the most popular girl on r9k and rightfully so. She was special

Attached: 4DB98B64-7259-4885-A4C4-829FA4701B20.jpg (640x640, 75K)

whatever cunt, you've been spamming long enough to have more than 434 followers, almost 10% of which are your friends. your "business idea" is shit and you'll never make it. just sell t-shirts if you really want to make money on the internet instead of working like 20 hours a week

this makes me so angry, why do they think being a member of half the entire population is something special? you are female, congrats, so is HALF THE POPULATION. you have tits, they have tits, they have a vag, pls, have something other than that. but we know you dont so just post pics for likes every where you possibly can NO EXCEPTIONS POST SELFIES EVERYWHERE

A few of the girls posted on this account dont even like that theyve got creepy internet dudes requesting for their photos to be posted. This shit is pathetic and if you partake in orbiting females you are a beta male.

i'm not even op you autist. you can see how old it is by following

who is this gentleman, user?

>you can see how old it is by following
That's exactly my point. The only way you'd see that is if you're following the account, in which case you're either one of OP's discord friends, or a legit 70 IQ NPC who unironically followed an IG account named "r9k_fembots"

Dritte

>That's exactly my point. The only way you'd see that is if you're following the account
that wasn't your point. you were calling me op making stupid assumptions like you're continuing to

A literal nobody from Discord.

lol fembots still want chad, stop orbiting them

Sierra self inserting herself first in the thread like always

kill all fembots please. no more fembots weve had our fill.

Asteriaa is the only good looking girl ever posted there. Shes cute and a a 182cm lanklet.

Why did she go from being a bigger attention whore to less of one? She's remade her Insta 5 times and posts less pics of herself with every one.
She used to spam all her gory self harm pics on servers and post pics of herself a lot in them.

fellow aggyfag

I miss her so much.....

Attached: IMG_9726.jpg (700x1016, 91K)