I come from /x/ to give you some advice

After having studied the occult for 5 years now I am finally getting a small grasp of the big picture.

You niggers are here arguing over the word "mom" and "dad" while there is a huge spiritual
war going on.

What the elite are doing is channeling interdimensional entities who give them technology and power in exchange for horrible lower vibrations (child sacrifice, mass death rituals).
Yes, most of the dark magic practioners happen to be jews, politicians, hollywood actors and actresses. Go figure.

What you are seeing in hollywood movies is a form of lesser magick.
The elite KNOW there are good entities and that is why they have to tell you in the movies what they are going to do to you. Since people won't do anything about it, it gives them the permission to do it without repercussions.
That is why Soros and others are still living so old. The universal creator's most adored principle is free will.

These entities come in many forms (grimoire demons, grays, reptilians etc.) and in bible they are called the fallen angels. There's a very specific way to contact them. DMT sends you directly into their realm. Astral projection can work as an access portal for them to contact you. Ritual Magick invites them directly to our realm.

There is now a huge trans-humanist agenda going on so that your soul will be bound to a machine, giving up your free will and ultimately killing you permanently.

Every now and then I see some brave anons getting into the world of Saturn cube or David Icke but rest of the threads are shit. If you don't understand occult concepts you will never defeat the cabal.

PS: Your soul is eternal. Don't give up.
PPS: Jesus is real and he loves you.

Attached: Grey_Alien4.jpg (518x617, 25K)

Q predicted this

2nd this

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

L is the new Q

Attached: L_Lawliwet.jpg (500x343, 23K)

bump

They aren't aliens they're the product of what you're talking about - they had to come back because they were losing something.

Nuclear weapons were the signal they zoned in on.

Also sage.

>There is now a huge trans-humanist agenda going on so that your soul will be bound to a machine
What about all the people who died in the past? Is reincarnation part of the occult facts?

Someone skipped their medicine today.

Fuck off wayne.

I know what you are talking about OP. You wont wake up kids.

I've already decided that once they start doing the bound to a machine thing openly, I'm just gonna off myself. I'd rather have to deal with the possibility of hell rather than be soulless and lose my connection with God forever.

Reincarnation is basically a given in any of the mystery schools user
Bumping for interdasting thread, op is close to the mark

Fight instead till they kill you. Would be fucking awesome. That is how heroes are made, by idiots like you and me in really strange and dark times

Do you have prove?

checked, to glory or some shit!

Attached: 15206424163030.jpg (800x542, 206K)

you can worry about your demons and jewish faggot actors. i'll be here with my plate carrier and rifle wishing a nigga would...

>Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Me thinks maybe your right

Who has more info about the connection between these higher dimensional entities and our first contact? Have humans been working with them since the first jungle people drank ayahuasca or did it happen later on in history

Attached: IMG_0187.jpg (926x718, 117K)

Bump. Jow Forums was a very interesting place as far as occult investigation/information and spirituality threads after the election until about March 2017. I learned a lot interesting things then. Now its all bullshit.

Attached: 1482352564904.jpg (4049x5558, 3.65M)

>taking advice from literal schizos
Not saying that you don't have some valid points but taking anyone who frequents /x/ seriously is pretty much impossible.

i have a few questions. why doesn't anyone do these rituals in exchange for tech and power? do you have to do something first?

i thought you have to remove yourself from the bounds of religion before you are able to communicate with them. what do the dark vibrations do?

Give me reading

Dats some seriously faggy shit....meme flag
So why the meme flag? Why give your gay thread even less credibility with a meme flag? Are you hiding something? Perhaps disgust and disdain with what you call home? Nah, I doubt that? I think it’s because you don’t believe your own bullshit. You just want a little entertainment as a majority of these peons begin their esoteric circle jerk over fantasy. If I could meet you one day, I’d only ask one question....
‘Why the meme flag faggot?’

Attached: BS.jpg (500x291, 25K)

for some reason they have huge ties with religion. OP is right, our souls are eternal

damn what kind of doggo is that

Attached: 1523774281164.jpg (900x4100, 666K)

Nice digits. Guess I have a change of plans. Protip to other anons planning on fighting too. When you go down, make sure they had to shoot you in the head. Make absolutely sure your brain cannot be salvaged because if you don't I'm afraid that your efforts to fight being put into a machine shell will be in vain.

Attached: ebin spurd.png (232x266, 4K)

Alex Jones said this to an audience of millions, 2 years ago, dumb ass. You think anyone here hasn't heard this you boomer idiot?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x562, 313K)

What if turning humans into machines is what the spiritual deities/aliens are afraid of?

Think about it, if the human race suddenly had their collective brains upgraded to near machine levels of intelligence while still maintaining their basic human traits, like moral virtue, ability to be spiritual etc.

Humans would effectively become superhuman in spiritual and physical respects. Imagine if every person on earth had access to the combined understandings of literally every single subject that has existed since man jotted them down, esoteric, scientific etc etc ...

Wouldn't it be the next step in evolution?
IMO religious fanatics and low IQ niggers believe that any form of tampering or enhancement of the human brain would lead to ALL of that persons humanity being flushed down the toilet, what if the two sides can coexist though?

imagine that fucking knot

err the human soul is worth more than their existence

>If you don't understand occult concepts you will never defeat the cabal.
All it takes is Will.
That's it.
Strong, pure Will defeats every single one of their machinations. Every single one.

Just open nirvana.exe in the evening or between breaks at work and sublimate in pure bliss.

Jow Forums summoned an egyptian God. What has /x/ done?

He/she was here long before egypt

but it was in slumber for quite some time

It always puts a smile on my face when I open a thread and see a Lambright post among the first replies

Attached: 1518027616716.jpg (604x516, 126K)

I don't get why enhancement is dangerous for the spiritual soul.

Things like that are fluid, I don't think technological enhancement is going to stop the human spirit. If anything it will just make humans beans capable of asking/answer deeper and broader questions.

David Icke is a piece of shit and a pedo

It's more like, the body and soul has a natural defense built into it against spiritual deities/aliens and a synthbody does not. Given that electricity is considered a type of spiritual energy to those in the know, it stands to reason that a spiritual entity could inhabit a synthbody without the owner and operator being aware of it.

You try too hard. I browse /x/ fairly frequently and there is absolutely nothing of interest 99.9% of the time. These forums went to shit since moot sold the site, /b/ no longer raids or provides decent content, Jow Forums is just a harvesting ground for government agencies to harvest wrongthink blackmail material, and I've literally forgotten more things than the collective pool of /x/ posters could ever learn.

You're right on about 2% of what you've posted and the rest is just rehashed disinformation, like the kind you can get from a decent tabloid paper.

You anons are giving me good vibes. The way I see it is we need to colonize these dimensions and enslave them just like we did to the natives in Africa and the Americas. The power and the resources they have belongs to us, and once you take it, these kikes won't have any power left no matter what they do. It is our birthright to have this power not some interdimensional subhuman niggers or kikes.

KYS

You don't come from /x/, otherwise you would have asked for greentext or done a one line question like " is my butthole paranormal?"

Only one result each for boomer and schizo. Try harder CIA

>Nuclear weapons were the signal they zoned in on.
This is true.
After Roswell Greys and US military and a deal. Greys would abduct humans for experiments and humans would get the tech.
However Greys did not listen to the limits of how many humans they could adopt and started going rogue.

Cold war was when Greys started threatening humanity and humans had to show what they would do.

It's an attempt to wake up some.
If at least a few people wake up then I am happy.

>implying people have free will

ayy lmao

well because there isn't any better machinery than biology. plus it takes away our nature and spirituality.

Fuck off to /x/ faggot

You /x/kers live in you paranormal world too much and starts seeing things this way in real life too.

That's honestly the only troubling thing to me. upgrading your intelligence would basically open you up to the government, internet trolls, demons or who knows what the fuck.

I'm sure some genius will develop a work around to this though. Another possible scenario in the future is that supercomputers become cheap and abundant, so basically everyone
would be running their own internet/network. And only connecting to others when necessary and with limited privileges.

who invited this fag

Not to mention a conscience. If you think about the endtimes in the scope that people will be in synthbodies and be void of a conscience, the depravity described makes more sense.

>interdimensional entities
Don't exist
>dark magic
Isn't real
>The universal creator's
There is none
>These entities come in many forms (grimoire demons, grays, reptilians etc.) and in bible they are called the fallen angels.
>using the bible as a source

>DMT sends you directly into their realm. Astral projection can work as an access portal for them to contact you. Ritual Magick invites them directly to our realm.
All bullshit
>Saturn cube
Nonsense
>David Icke
Sperg
>occult
Imagination

what i don't understand is, why arn't other less powerful people doing these rituals in exchange for power or tech?

>Sandnigger offended by pedos

>Another possible scenario in the future is that supercomputers become cheap and abundant, so basically everyone
would be running their own internet/network.
Far more likely.

>It always puts a smile on my face when I open a thread and see a Lambright post among the first replies

I aim to please.

Attached: 2020_sept.jpg (1394x888, 190K)

space is literally a meme, david icke is a fat shill faggot

that's about all, peace out

A soyim like you doesn't understand that might is ALWAYS right.

Do You want war on earth? because this is how you find war on Earth.
The Simians will remain slaves.

Yeah but why though?

I have yet to hear any good sound reasoning as to why the singularity is going to fuck up
peoples consciences.

(((religion))) making people content to exist in sub 100 IQ reality when they could be in 10,000 IQ reality. really makes you think.

OP is unironically correct about most of this. I've learned the hard way that not only DMT will get you contacted but Phenibut (which is a legal nootropic in my state) can cause you to be contacted too. Took phenibut a lot because I was trying to find an alternative to drinking for depression. One of the side effects is sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis happens to be a jumping off point for astral projection and several times pic related showed up and were none too nice. That shit gave me a huge greenpill suppository and basically the more I researched the more I realized that what OP is saying is correct.

Attached: ayy lmao advert.jpg (483x802, 360K)

Checked.
I've read up on all this shit for over a year now. Have several books as well now. I've tried meditating weekly and just living a better overall life. What can one do to "tune in" with the positive shit and uninronically become a jedi?

>Tfw u want to force crush the elite

>Not saying that you don't have some valid points but taking anyone who frequents Jow Forums seriously is pretty much impossible.
Who's the what again?

Attached: 1480607139774.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Poor nigger.
Everything you said is true. But theres more . Very pure ascetic monks in Christianity are tempted in the physical real by these entities, and sometimes tortured. Their descriptions are priceless, and the malevolence of evil has defined parameters (always besed on inversion of natural order and desecrating filth) . However there is no sinlessness in any form of 'preannounced' crime. Without repentance, comes vengeance from above.

Maybe , everything is possible after all. Although I strongly believe that there is alot more truth to UFOs and shit like skinwalker ranch then we are being told. Goverment secrets shouldn't exist , conspiracies must not be perpetuated but solved.

Ok well, look at smart phones for example. Does the human spirit seem more alive and well looking down at a brick piece that lets us know that everything we do has already been done and nothing really matters?
Just because you have the knowledge of Google at your disposal doesn't make you "smart".

>their own internet
Wat? You mean controlled download of all the content for offline browsing?

>dat pic

Attached: 1rr2xl.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

100% lies.

You want violance. This is not solution. If you want to become a Jedi stop thinking about yourself and start thinking how you can help in even the smallest way for the world to be a better place.

This is CIA misinformation. Same shit as the astral projection docs they released. Same shit as 99% of the topics on Coast to Coast. Same shit as all the "UFO abductee" cults.

There are real conspiracies in the world but this sort of thing is distilled nonsense.

Attached: 6414ef6698ad.jpg (300x300, 42K)

A poor man is meant to follow.
Sound Familiar?
I write a book You read it.

Humans don't know what they don't know.

do you know max spiers? I'm wondering if he is legit

Attached: tfw.jpg (596x463, 59K)

What is a "better place" if it's not for you?

Not to sound like a Blood Ravens Librarian.wav, but Knowledge is power. They guard it well.
Conscience is related to having a soul.
Think about how atheists regard morality. Dawkins recently said something to the effect of wanting to try human meat. For them morality is relative right? Now take that "morality" and put it in a synthroid. The aspect of 'humanity' being flesh and blood and that connection with others is also is what keeps many people from doing things that are abusive or harmful to one another.

What is once known can never be unknown. Books are not read.

well, people who follow religions know. especially Christianity and islam

((IQ)) =/= happiness. Intuition can't be measured but religion is peoples attempt at explaining it.
Imagine feeling and seeing everything that everyone around you is doing all the time. Will Graham x10b. You would essentially destroy your soul in an overload of emotions.

thats not something that can happen suddenly. That would be a step by step evolution of our consciousness. We can't become superorganisms in a flick of a finger. It would be something like this

>brain to brain interface across the globe

>brain synchronization
2 minds intertwined

>brain melding?
2 minds becoming one

>even more brains becoming one
finally creating the human superorganism , all of humanity becoming one.

Sounds great , I'm not afraid of individuality disappearing or anything , we don't know what would it be like so speculation is pointless.

I'm actually speculating on a more matrix like scenario. The thing that sets this kind of interfacing apart is the rate of information being internalized, the current process is clumsy and primitive. Screen > eyes > neurons firing > brain > awareness. Eliminate the majority of the middle men. You could having a conversation with your mom on virtue ethics while simultaneously watching 10,000 BBC videos.

Will this make you smarter? that's something we need to explore.

Real conspiracies like 9/11 are depressing though, this shit is funny.

You think interdimensionalism is the ultimate form? We're all blind, even the higher beings. Infinity expands evermore upwards.

Not OP, but I think Max was sincere. I'm not sure he had it all totally correct though. That being said, he ruffled enough feathers that they killed his ass. That alone should be enough reason to at least listen to him and consider what he says.

Attached: don't believe his ayys.jpg (564x548, 117K)

STEPHEN PADDOCK IS AN ALIEN

Bulgarbro said the fundamental tenet of good.

>ID ReKmeBum on recycled

what about dark energy and dark matter? iv heard 75% of all energy in the universe is in the form of dark energy. how does that come in?

DUUUUDE

ALIENS N SHIT LMAO

Start practicing rituals like the LBRP and building Astral defenses. I recommend looking up bearhearts videos on YouTube. Good luck brother!

>Conscience is related to having a soul.
>Think about how atheists regard morality. Dawkins recently said something to the effect of wanting to try human meat.
Old man told it well in pic

Attached: images (4).jpg (189x267, 11K)

You're pretty good at rolling those zero's OP.

Whatever you guys do, don't let them merge your consciousness with machines. (((They))) need us as they are without souls and lack the spark of creation and creativity. Only through our harvested souls can they propagate and evolve. That is also why they can't meme.

I believe we're already stuck in a false reality inorder to feed them and to get us to design a more efficient prison for ourselves. This latest slow walking movement to merge us with machines is telltale.

Attached: 1519968999554.png (800x4280, 1.28M)

I believe you, but I have a question

Is trump evil, if not do you think he's the saviour of mankind?

Open your eyes, brother.

Or was Lovecraft actually right about the filthy subhuman Dutch?

Attached: 1934.jpg (1180x842, 786K)

How can I wake up to this. Are you telling me in order to truest understand I need to take DMT? I’ve taken shrooms in the past and it’s made me a better person because of it. Have always been scared of doing anything more than shrooms, but everything you’re saying makes absolute sense to me.

Attached: ED137508-5D3A-4A69-89D5-FB1D9AA4F06F.jpg (689x344, 44K)

thats not entirely true , its not in the form of dark energy or dark matter. We call them that because we don't know anything about it , it may not just be 2 things but many.