Talking to 18 year old girl

>talking to 18 year old girl
>she honestly acts drugged on xanax
>really monotone voice like the kardashians
>unironically said "hella" and "snatched"
>like and i mean is said every other word

Why does Jow Forums want teens as GFs again? I can understand sex, but really?

Attached: 1537821954121.jpg (960x1280, 416K)

They're still optimistic and have their whole lives ahead of them. Unlike the broken down jaded slags at my age bracket.
And yes, sex.

You don't want a teen as a gf unless you can find a really shy conservative nerdy qt, which is extremely rare and wouldn't want to date some creepy older guy who lives on a chinese cartoon website.

Teens are more sexy but they are also stupid as fuck. Early 20s is where it's at, when you start pushing 30 it adds a solid 3 points of attractiveness compared to when you were the same age as them, assuming you haven't got really fat or something.

>Talk to attractive teenager off of r9k or omegle
>She talks like a whore, does the things op describes, and is proud of being a thot
>Talk to ugly girl off of r9k or omegle
>Has an extremely cute, innocent, caring personality
Almost every time
Why is this? I have my own answer but am curious of your user's input

They have energy and optimism. Mundane things still excite them sometimes. Little or no true cynicism. Teenage cynicism is a cute affectation in comparison to the real deal developed over decades of disappointment.

>They have energy and optimism. Mundane things still excite them
l m a o

>They have energy and optimism
>They're still optimistic
Yea this one wasn't at ALL. I thought she was on drugs

And before you say she wasnt into me, it was a group setting

Idk maybe you talked to some tranny?

Where are you from? Girls in my country are not like this at all, entitled cunts is the only way you could possibly describe them. I met a qt little french girl a while back who was 19 I think and she was exactly what you describe. I wanted to fuck her like a little slut but also be like her big strong daddy protecting her and helping her experience the world, never really had that sort of feeling before.

Maybe stop talking to American girls.

18 year old gfs are easy and fun to influence. You can teach her things and if you do it right, she'll be hooked. Sure she'll one day look for guys her age but that doesn't change the fact that you own her pussy until the day she dies.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (602x720, 593K)

I met a couple blonde white girls like that in Florida. Drugged out on xanax all the time. Forgetting where they are and asking every 5 minutes in the car. Forgetting people's names. Being really horny and dumb and wanting to fuck if I had xannies on me which I usually don't. Then forgetting they even fucked.

Xanax makes people act like dumb zombies. Truly the NPC drug of choice.

Attached: 1524162417069.png (506x590, 365K)

And talk to what, primitives?

Most likely because attractive girls have most things in life come to them easy, simply on the virtue of their appearance. So due to that, that will act more selfish and not develop their personality as much as an unattractive girl. Think about it from their perspective, an ugly girl will see that people won't want to be near her for her appearance for therefore she will try to have a good personality. And the opposite is true for attractive girls, people always want to be near them so there is no need for a good personality, in most cases.

Americans are primitive.

I've met many attractive women with nice personalities, and fat pigs who act like PMS central. this weird indifference is pure teen mentality.

Men hate women. They see them as objects for fucking, their personality is secondary to them. It's the reason why a lot of men will dump their wives of 30+ years and "upgrade" for a younger gf- a man sees this exchange as sensible as upgrading an old beater for a new car. Life got a whole lot less complicated for me when I accepted reality

If that's the case I don't understand why any woman would bother with a man

Also as an aside from OP's point, it is a defense mechanism for them to become obnoxious cunts. Attractive women who are naturally open and friendly will never get left alone, basically every man will want to get to know them or spend time with them, and ugly fuckin autist losers like us who have never had an attractive woman be nice to them will completely fall in love with her every time. Since they have the ability to pick and choose who they accept the affections of it is more natural for them to be warm and friendly only to people of greater value to them, and they have to quite aggressively shun everyone else in order to allow themselves to give their time and attention to who they wish.

Stop being mad dude let it go

OP here. I wasn't expecting a good reason for the above but she did also humble brag about how many annoying guys were into her, so a lot makes sense now.

Unfortunately I am straight and find men attractive still and am even in love with one. I can't force myself to be gay just because pretty much every man on earth is a complete cretin. Even my bf can be sexist or condone sexist behavior at times and I just have to let some shit go or I'd be unfair, it's not his fault he is a male and thinks like one

Same as the all women are worthless gold digging whores argument - often true, but you are talking about one behaviour which can be evolutionarily beneficial. Another is forming genuine lifelong bonds to ensure a stable family unit and enhance the chances of survival of your offspring. Some men will go for what you said, some men what I said, or possibly have both desires simultaneously.

Culture is in a period of high level degeneracy (and I say that as someone who partakes in a pretty high level of degeneracy so I'm not judging, just observing) and this means that selfish and narcissistic traits are becoming more prominent across all society. I'm sure if you've been here more than 5 minutes you'll understand that women in the 21st century are not exactly fair and easy to deal with. We're all in this shitty ride on this shitboat together and either side's generalizations can be harmful to our understanding of each other.

>Even my bf can be sexist or condone sexist behavior at times
Care to elaborate?

>conservative
>shy
>nerdy
>qt
Ya, good luck with that one pal

Attached: 0BB0CFF5-4CB6-4851-8396-DBD60F72873E.jpg (264x255, 38K)

>doesn't care about women's rights being threatened because it doesn't directly impact him
>saw no problem with his friend sharing nudes of his gf with all their friends
>telling me jokes/stories where women are the punchline expecting me to laugh and occasional sexist language
I usually ignore his crap, it's mostly him repeating stuff he read on twitter. It's not like he votes or anything. Small price to pay for dating a cute guy with a big donger. It's not like I'm perfect either

>Small price to pay for dating a cute guy with a big donger.
Are you the same one who was complaining about men not caring about women's personalities? Makes me hmmm a little bit tbqph

>doesn't care about women's rights being threatened because it doesn't directly impact him
Which rights in particular? A lot of men including myself have a kneejerk against anything feminism related because it has become out of fucking control delusional in recent years, although I do think there are some valid points which feminism could address.

>Makes me hmmm a little bit tbqph
I do more or less agree with her first statement. I think if given a button to return us all to the dark ages or an islamist society where men can have multiple child wives, women cant even drive a car, women are punished when raped, etc, nearly every single man would push it. It's quite sad.

Haha I was joking, sorry it wasn't obvious, already said I'm in love with him. We're coming up on 5 years soon. By rights I meant things like basic accessibility in healthcare, not special privileges. A lot of our political disagreements come from me interpreting his apathy as opposition because I feel so passionately about these issues. I also detest third wave feminism and understand that common knee-jerk reaction you describe completely.

I don't actually think that is true. Speaking for myself I love strong and smart women, in fact I think the main reason I hate third wave feminism so much is it claims to encourage women to be strong and smart but actually it is encouraging them to be overly emotional narcissistic weak minded idiots.
This knee-jerk against feminism which I mentioned in my other comment may make some men seem overly anti-women. I personally would say some pretty shockingly misogynistic things as a generalization about most women these days, but I want them to move forward from this, not backwards.
If women can be smart and highly functioning people as much as men then there are twice as many smart and highly functioning people on earth compared to all women being subservient housewives.