Do I need to gain weight to become a slampig / practice girlfriend or can skinny girls get in on the action too?

Do I need to gain weight to become a slampig / practice girlfriend or can skinny girls get in on the action too?

Attached: 1523080796399.png (560x560, 127K)

>Do I need to gain weight to become a slampig / practice girlfriend or can skinny girls get in on the action too?
These are definitely words but it doesn't make sense

there is no weight limit to being a whore, you should know that by now. just ask your mother

It's definitely easier if you're a bit chubby, guys will see you as attainable and approachable and won't be intimidated by you but will just see you as easy sex or a practice girl

how practice are you trying to be?

Why do you want to be a practice gf?

A friend of mine has a really ugly and skinny gf even though he is quite good looking. So I guess there's a chance. I wouldn't touch her with a stick though and find skeleton girls disgusting

I prefer girls that don't out weight me. I use to avoid fat girls when I was younger but now I take it as a personal challenge to have sex with them, their lard isn't more powerful than my penis. I am a sexy beast and I'm not going to let some fatty out fuck me that's just insulting to my manhood.

Only if you're a practice girlfriend that's willing to deal with my mental problems

skelly crazy girls are the best

Based and high test

I'm assuming pic related is more attractive than you?

Yes this. Has op never seen this fat cow?!

Well some guys regardless of looks have either or both
>actually like her/find her attractive
>have no social skills

Do you want to be a slampig? A disturbingly unoriginal question.

Attached: Pizza Girl 2.jpg (1920x1280, 625K)

She looks ready to "season" that pizza iykwimaityd.

Attached: BRAPPERS.jpg (3300x1770, 634K)

Bait. I like that wojak so have a you.

Posted this in another thread but female looksmaxing works. Face > body dont let any of these guys tell you
>average, rated 6/10 in /soc/
>possibly 4/10 but norman standards judging by the half dog women they give 8s
>decide i dont wanna be fugly no more
>and also fixing my shitty personality is harder
>so i get fillers, lose weight, try to have nicer hair, etc
>men now staring at me when i go outside
>have no idea how to deal with it
>they come up and ask me things like where something is
>havent had non-cashier strangers willingly talk to me in years
>usually say idk and excuse myself
>today at fast food guy was all smiles, kept trying to make eye contact
>usually they just give me my food
>but still not sure if he was extra nice or not

A non-retard could easily spin this into the sex these men are clearly seeking

Why do you want to become a practice girlfriend?

what's wrong with thy personality?

Why am I getting turned on by this.. she looks kinda like my ex except this Girl doesn't wear calvin klein

Socially stunted, awkward, political views aren't cool and liberal, racist, flipflops between insecure about what others think of me and doing weird things that would attract scorn, weird interests that dont align with normans, despite this also dont like beta robot types, female insecurities. I can fix some of these things in time

As a girl that lost 100lbs and went from jabba to human iktf dude. It was fucking bizarre when men (not just old and nonwhite) started giving me attention in public.

>political views aren't cool and liberal, racist
Good girl

Yeah it's been pretty jarring so far. It's also disgusting because i know for a fact that they want "that" from me, because they never smiled at me like that before or asked me very obvious answer questions before.

When did the weirdness go away? never?

Same applies to guys. I was an awkward, ugly, acne-ridden fuck in high school. After I was through with puberty, my face got all cleared out, I grew my hair out longer, fixed my posture and learned to fake confidence in tone, people just started to treat me nicer. Like, people actually smile at me, laugh at my jokes (even when I know it's a fuckin shitty joke), shit, even my job interviews go smoother.

Why haven't the two of us had sex yet?

Fuck off with your larp

Any advice on how to get a nazi gf?

Because hypergamy is real and im not gonna fuck some bottom of the barrel dude

I'm not a nazi (though hitler did nothing wrong) the majority of women are not political and if they are its going to be something you dont like, so my advice is to totally ditch the politics when seeking a mate since they'll bring you nothing but pain

Attached: hitlel 2.jpg (1207x833, 116K)

>bottom of the barrel dude
That's some mighty speculation there.

Nah I'll just ditch the seeking a mate thing then

>im not gonna fuck some bottom of the barrel dude
Hey, if you're here you don't have an high status either.

I'm probably worse off than you t b h but that wont stop the hypergamy train

Attached: woman catfished.jpg (1284x1356, 192K)

The one in the pic is a good looking girl.
Enjoy you cats in your late 30s user.

LOL BAIT OBVI

sup Snake

True, all you need is tits.

I always liked eye makeup like that image. Purty hot

Bea my feedee gef

Attached: 608D8141-935B-4FF6-8DB3-EF1E4D6AA374.jpg (620x930, 100K)

At least you were self aware and realized how inflated those ratings on Jow Forums are.
Can we get a before/after pic of you?

Not Snake and also you're a cringey faggot for trying to call people out on Jow Forums.

>though hitler did nothing wrong
Fuck you, you fucking cunt. I wonder what would you think about this fucker if your home town was fucking ruined. You are disgusting piece of shit. Not even hospitals or cemeteries were spared.

Attached: gruzy-warszawy-1939.jpg (450x300, 41K)

If you don't want X city to turn into a warzone, don't put combatants in X city
Easy

>if you don't want your country destroyed, just don't fight back

t. fuckin brainlet

>inflated those ratings on Jow Forums are
It's pretty noticeable, especially when they give people with pictures so grainy you cant even see the outline of their face an 8.

Well i guess if you're gonna invade why drag it out

>fight back
poland lost in like 2 weeks

Attached: hitlel.jpg (577x492, 46K)

Yes. Also people using filters and then asking to get rated. That's basically admitting to yourself that you are ugly.
Anyway are you going to post pics of your transformation now? Apparently you didn't hesitate posting them on /soc/ so why not share them with fellow robots?

Stop trying to get her banned, it's against the rules to post pics of yourself on Jow Forums

>a country of literal retards fighting tanks with cavalry lost
>therefore, no one should defend from an attacking army

how dumb can you be?

I'd rather not link my insane posts to my face t b h. This board is the only place i can air out these unhinged feelings i have, while also posting hitler, so i'd rather not have that taken from me

>want to be feedee princess
>paupers won't pay for the food and clothes
Why do guys want fat girl when they can't afford it?

how much would you gain tho

tbqhwyf id go starving if it meant i could make a skinny chick into a slobbish landwhale

Better question that isn't some gay fantasy: How does one find a slampig to slam?

where can i find a slampig who is also pretty alright to hang out with and lives nearby, but then she also turns out to actually help me out a little and send me texts while i'm at work and has food at her place for me sometimes, but then she's like "since I bought food for your belly you should buy food for my belly too" and then we get groceries together.

>tfw no slampig fuckslut

>>tfw no slampig fuckslut
This feel...

Being a practice gf is all about being attainable to lower tier men. If you're worried you're out of the league of who you want to shack up with just be direct and ask them yourself. Most guys on here are lonely because they have no confidence and are hoping a woman will fall into their lap. Be that woman if it matters so much.