She had a boyfriend

She had a boyfriend.
How did I fall for something this fucking obvious.

Attached: despair.jpg (206x235, 11K)

Is that originally Mr. Warren Fowler?

no this is Orson Welles' reanimated corpse

It could be worse, I usually fall for girls with girlfriends.

Depending on the situation, this can go two ways: try and make it so you've cucked some other guy, and the girl wants to stay with you.

Not in a lifetime will I be chad enough to pull that off

also she's starting to play games with me, what the fuck do I do

Did she lead you on or are you just imagining things because she was nice to you?

she totally led me on
we sat at a cafe for like hours and she didn't say shit when she asked me why I asked her out

Just remember if she cheats with you she'll cheat on you.

I've learned to just assume that every woman I meet is already taken.

Should I ask for pics of him? Is that just going to make me look desperate or am I going to regret not doing it

if anyone wants to stop me you better do it right fucking now

don't fucking do that holy shit m8
just chill, don't do anything until you've had a night to sleep and think about it

the correct way to approach every girl is to assume they have a bf or husband but also know to them it doesn't matter. also know however if you are the bf or husband she is accepting dates from other men. keep in mind just because she dates you or fucks you, you are not special. if it wasn't you it would be another guy and if you are the unfortunate bf or husband proof you are not special.

Alright, I just needed someone to tell me.
see you folks tomorrow

look idiot. this is not a contest between you and her bf and the better guy wins, its about a cheating slut. her bf could be an awesome guy and she'll still date other men

I'm the WarOwl and I -still-

Have no girlfriend.

> Show me pictures of your bf
Lol what? That's so fucking abnormal I'd like to know the rationale behind it. Why the fuck would anyone do that ever?

don't mind that, it's just the delusion in me speaking telling me she might be lying about a bf.

now im no plumber, but a ring doesnt block a hole

If you don't trust her that much stop hanging out with her, but asking for pictures of him is going to come off as insane and creepy. You shouldn't care about her opinion but bitches do talk so keep the kook ass behaviour to a minimum (don't want to ruin future prospects) and drop her sorry ass.