>his daughter's birthday was recently
>helped throw a birthday party for her
>fun times all around
>after party me and his wife were talking
>she thanked me for always helping them
>I tell her its no problem and they're like my family too
>she gives me a kiss all of a sudden and says she has feelings for me
>surprised by this because she hated my guts for so long
>I tell her I'm flattered but she's my best buddy's wife and I'm not comfortable with that
>she gets frustrated and says its been a year since he passed away and she wants to move forward
>I tell her even so I don't feel that good about doing that
>she gets mad at me and says she doesn't want to be chained down to her husband forever
>I say I'm sorry
>she says my best friend is gone and she's already accepted that so why can't I
>don't know what to say
>I tell her I'll leave
>she asks me if I'm coming back
>I ask her if am I allowed to come back
>she says of course I am but asks me to think about it
>I say okay and go home
>not sure if I did the right thing
I feel like it would be spitting on his grave to do that. Am I wrong? Am I a bad friend? It doesn't feel right. Am I just hung up on the past? I don't know what to do. I feel like a year is just too soon. It feels like he was here yesterday.

Attached: 1491094495024.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

either way, you're not gonna be able to keep your friend's promise if you don't date her, since she won't let you take care of them.

I don't think its too soon. After 6 months I wouldn't begrudge any of you from moving on.

As bad as it sounds I think I would rather my my best friend date my wife after I died rather than some random dude, but thats just me it feels inevitable that she will move onto someone else.

It's ridiculous for anyone to expect the living to stay attached to the dead. It's only logical that she loves you. Go for it.

Pretty much this. I'd rather have my wife love someone I loved, rather than a stranger.
And the kid already likes you so that's always a huge plus.

You'd be cucking your friend from the beyond. His spirit will always be watching as you lay the pipe to his wife.

Astralcuck.

do you -originally- like her?

actually this is great for you and them because the family is already close to you and the kid is too your buddy would not mind i can tell you that you are looking after his family after all

Better you than some stranger. Plus the daughter likes you.

She's using you. No. Fuck the daughter when she's old enough

you're sick
get help

Also the fact that she acts so angry with you for your views and the way you acted FIRMLY tells us that she wants to pin you down as a permanent form of support.
Roastie tier

Maybe, but he's a 33 year old wizard. Beggars can't be choosers and whatnot.

>he asked me to look after his wife and daughter

Do we have to spell it out! This was him giving you the green light.

I know a women who died. She asked her widow friend to look after her husband. They got married and were together till he died.

she should have done what my friend did after I helped her through the death of her bf. she cooked dinner for me and she frequently did as thanks for my help, we sat to relax afterwards and she leaned over, started to undo my pants, I started to resist, she kept going and gave me the most awesome bj and swallowed. Afterwards she told me she loved me. I forgot all about my dead buddy.

I do like her. I didn't originally but she's grown on me

i'd say do what you feel like.
seems like there's something pushing you both away and towards this decision. is there a way where you won't let your promises get in the way of your happiness, but where you can still respect your friends memory?
if i were you i wouldn't focus on the far future. focus on now, worry about the potential consequences later.
good luck man. how old is the daughter?

>>TILL DEATH DO US PART

This.

I know another guy who's wife died with MS. He married a single women in her 50s. They are still together a decade latter and it seems to be working out. At the wedding reception the new wife actually commented publicly on how he looked after the ex till she died and how she admired that.

What are you going to do user?

>even if its not original

OP doesn't have to choose anything though. He's already a wizard so no loss in staying as one until he dies.

>this roll play bullshit again

Attached: Ut3w9ig.jpg (635x320, 20K)

Are hate-love relationships the final redpill?I know a lot of couples who went from insufferable to eachothers to lovers.Why is this phenomenom occuring?

Because hate and love both invoke a similar chemical response in us. That makes people who dislike each other fall in love easier.

>roll play
Mmm yeah

Attached: 1437525961272.gif (300x228, 985K)

Yup. Only marry a girl who hates your guts.

I'll do some digging on the subject because it really seems like the only way to get a stable relationship.

I mean it's exactly easy to turn hate into love in the first place for that to happen.

OP is lucky in that sense

Trust your feelings

Can I ask how she grew on you? Like, what things made you feel that way?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staying a wizard is a huge loss, even though it may go unnoticed until you die.

Fuck er dude

There's absolutely no question about it, you need to have sex with that woman. It'd be a fucking bitch move towards your dead buddy if you didn't. Honestly, no joke, no sarcasm, nothing, just pure truth.

I bet you know your dead friends pecker was bigger than yours and she'll always compare the big ghost pecker to your little pecker

OP if it helps at all here is how I would feel and think your bud would feel.
He married and had children witht his woman he truly loved her. And if he's gone he surely won't want her to be lonely and miserable and if he did want someone to be with her who better than his lifelong best friend who he could trust to treat his girls right?

>she gives me a kiss all of a sudden and says she has feelings for me
LIES. LIES. LIES.

She's a single mother now. Her social worth is so low it's next to fucking dinosaur bones. She's on the prowl for the weakest beta provider she can sink her claws into and you're already providing for her. Life threw a misery grenade at her and you threw yourself on it. Now she wants you to do it again and again for the rest of your life.
>she gets frustrated
>she gets mad at me
She's already trying to shame you the way bitchy wives do and you're not even dating yet. FUCKING ABORT.

>> Astralcuck
My sides

The best way to look after them like he did, is to be in his position

But he's also raising his friend's child so isn't it two-way cucking?

Go for it. Just make sure you have a kid with her down the line so you aren't a total literal cuckold.

>friend about to die
>ask him to look after wife and kid
>figure wizard better than Chad/nig
>friend passes
>year passes
>friend still hasnt made move
>even throws party for kid
>time and money but no sex
>wife gets fed up
>fucks nigger instead
Wew OP. Thats frustrating to read. Your friend did everything he needed to to make it clear but your too much of a damn autist to fulfill his final wish. When will the autistic man children learn?

Attached: 8800D6B7-3301-4D88-B202-DEC4049D9995.jpg (715x536, 63K)