Would you mind if there is nothing after death user?

Would you mind if there is nothing after death user?

Attached: Black.jpg (1920x1080, 53K)

I hope there isn't anything

>live a shitty life
>finally die
>there's an afterlife full of more bullshit from the same assholes who made your life suck
I fucking hope there's nothing.

Attached: 1533149555532.jpg (384x384, 24K)

that's actually what i hope for.
eternal life in heaven or reincarnation sounds like a torture for me.

When we die we got to the next simulation. Whatever that may be

Attached: Y.gif (500x352, 1.88M)

why would you want there to be anything? you dream to make other people live your dream, while living in an existing dream someone made centuries ago. rolling hills of homogeneity that rumple and hug against the natural order of chaos. uniform vs disorder. either what you think becomes a reality or remains a memory, it is the foundation of all living things.

Those assholes didn't make your life suck. You CHOSE, with your own FREE WILL to have a sucky life. A bad life is what you WANTED.

I'm just playing w/u bro I know how it is.

Attached: 7847862546254.png (332x410, 269K)

a dog wants to be taken for walks at every request and get all the snacks it desires. it can only imagine. a poor man wants a house, he wants a family. he can only imagine. a whale in captivity can see the oceans every time it jumps. it can only imagine. a fighter wants that championship belt. he can only imagine. the winners, chads and stacys dont imagine they indulge in all fantasies, they fuck who they want to fuck, they go to the countries they want to visit, they get every victory they put their minds to, they do the all activities they think will be fun. the rest only imagine. imagine with photographs. imagine with video games. imagine with our minds.

I don't mind if there's something. I just hope it's very slow paced and casual so I don't have to try very hard

I guess eternal life in heaven wouldn't be torture. You'd just be happy all the time. And you wouldn't get "tired of being happy" because what that really is is the happiness stopping. You would just be in a state of happiness that never gave way to boredom.

Well I mean I can't really mind at that point, I wouldn't have a consciousness to 'mind' with.
But yeah if it was proven while I was alive I'd be pretty.

Attached: NotReallyOkay.jpg (364x418, 30K)

Both concepts scare the shit out of me honestly. I just kind of hope i die in my sleep so i dont have to think about it when the time comes.

I don't really know man, whatever comes I'll take it.

>Implying I didn't create this universe and immersed myself in it to learn

none of you are real, next universe I will learn about the depths of a vagina.

Attached: 1475123462454.png (828x684, 453K)

>hot earthlings
>hot
fuck normies

You sound very weak

Im on Jow Forums in the middle of the night i dont know what you expect.

I just hope I'm reincarnated as a human again, preferably a cute Japanese girl.

I'd really prefer it. Too bad when you die, you're just born again. Not like reincarnation, you're literally just you again and live the same life over and over for all of eternity. I have memories from the last time I was alive. The two biggest things I can offer as proof is that Bitcoin hits $38000 after dropping to $300 (don't remember what years these occur, dates are fucking hard to remember) and that Hillary not only runs for president again, but she wins because Trump drops out late in the race and the Republicans have to replace his spot with a literal who. I die like a year after she's in office, so I dunno how her presidency goes. Though, there's a lot of talk of nuclear war. I don't remember with who, but given the circumstances, I think it's the Russians.

You might not have to die if radical life extension technology become sufficiently advanced.

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

But there is nothing. There is nothing special or supernatural about this world. Unfortunately.
Your brain stops functioning and your consciousness no longer exists. Everything ends one day but humans want to hope that there is something waiting for them when they die.

The way I see it, it really doesn't matter what happens to me after death.

If I go to heaven, no problem. If I go to hell, fair enough, I probably deserve it. If I get reincarnated I've got another chance to not fuck up, and if I cease to exist then it really won't fucking matter.

but that's not necessarilly a good thing is it?

Attached: 1537877056662.png (972x678, 168K)

Alright, if Trump drops out late and Hillary wins, i'll believe this, if not, it's just bullshit.

living over and over again while keeping memories is my ultimate form of escapism for at least 5 years.
just imagine how easy you can make your life (if not a bad childhood) and what could you achieve

I believe in the spirit and life after death, but even if there was simply nothing, that's nothing to worry about.

Yes, a great nothingness would be a tribute to the former everything, an eternal peace.

Attached: e91a3dcf-c15a-441a-b369-996922364cdc-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 168)

It's not as great as it sounds. It's not like I remember absolutely everything. I die young and the memories aren't very helpful. I pretty much just live in a state of constant dejavu and I don't remember anything that can benefit me financially until 2020, so I just have to do the same monotonous bullshit until then just to stay afloat. Plus, I had these memories last time, the time before that, etc and I still didn't do anything right because I get super stressed out over trying to time everything perfectly, even though I realize exact dates are practically impossible to get right. Then when I start fucking up, it makes me even more stressed and makes it even harder to not fuck up the things that should be much easier to remember. Hell, even if I did it right this time, I'd still probably die the same way. The biggest profit makers happen right before I die, so at best I die right after becoming millionaire and not being able to enjoy it. It's not like I can prevent it either, I don't die in a car crash or something. I'm pretty sure I have a stroke. My death is pretty much the clearest thing I remember and it always happens the same way. Like a month after Bitcoin hits $38000, I go outside to smoke a cigarette, I start feeling like I'm having a panic attack, I run inside my house, I look in the bathroom mirror and half of my face is drooping like I had a stroke, then I black out. I could quit smoking and I do a couple times, but by the time this happens, I'm smoking again. It's the same fucking bullshit every time. If I could just get the early shit right, I think I might have a chance. That way I don't get stressed the fuck out (a stroke risk in itself) and start smoking again (probably the main reason why I have a stroke). The biggest problem are these next two years. I have to do a shitty normal job that stresses me out just to be able to pay my bills in the mean time and make sure I have some cash on the side to throw into the stocks I remember.

Attached: Hell yeah, certain death.jpg (640x640, 58K)

What's your age when you start to realize this repeating?

I'd prefer there be an afterlife but am confident there is none and refuse to delude myself for sake of comfort.

If any of my subjective experiences are even close to correct there is something after, but even if that is not the case and reality is purely material, I would be fine with that too. I ate of the land, so it may eat of me. Even if there isn't a persisting conscious, there is no getting away from the interconnectedness of reality and your part in the cycle. I am content with that.

In my 20s. Almost exactly a year ago is when I actually realized this, but I was having a lot of deja vu and felt like there was some really weird coincidences in my life for the past couple years. The more that time goes on since I realized everything was on a loop, the more that I remember. The particularly stressful moments in life are the easiest to remember, so the first thing I remembered was my death. When I remembered this last year, I thought it was coming up a lot faster. I thought I was going to die early this year. I didn't remember that there was a whole lot of bullshit leading up to it. This is probably why I don't remember too much until 2020, while I'm stressed from general life, it's nothing compared to the stress of fucking up getting rich when you have a fool proof plan while knowing that you're going to die soon. To be fair though, if I had to choose how I died, I think the way that it happens is just about damn near perfect. It happens in the middle of a winter night, I get one last cigarette, I'm alone, I'm conscious, it happens pretty quickly, and it's not painful. I love the night in general, winter is comfy, I don't want to be around people as I'm dying, and I actually do want to see it happen, as an instant death without realizing it always seemed very anticlimactic to me.

You're a delusional attention-seeker.

Seek help.

not after I was dead I wouldn't. by while living and or dying yeah I mind. I think it's true and I don't want to stop existing. not that common afterlife ideas are preferable. maybe if I could just wander the earth as a ghost I'd be fine with dying.

I thought I was just going crazy at first, but enough has happened in my personal life to convince me that I can actually remember what happens next in life. Nothing that could help me financially or prove that I'm right to others, but it's enough to convince myself.

oh man that's next level cuck. semd birth control pills into space insted.

>necessarily
no
>possibly a good thing
yes
even if it is bad over the extremely long term it is better to be able to choose when you die yourself rather than the whims of the universe.

You're insane.

I'm sure you like feeding these fantasies because they make you feel "special". But you're not special, just crazy. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And you have none. Everyone has deja vu. This is not evidence for some insane reincarnation theory.

Abandon these fantasies and find meaning in your real, actual life.

>not hoping for an afterlife that functions exactly like an eternal dream

>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And you have none
Screenshot my first post and have fun with Hillary as president while I'm dead.
>Everyone has deja vu
Then maybe everyone has potential to remember the life they've lived before. Besides, plain deja vu isn't what convinced me.

I got shit to do, so go ahead and bitch at me some more while I'm gone so I've got something to read when I come back.

I don't mind there being nothing after life. I also don't mind there being a heaven or a hell. The way I see it is that no one knows what's going on or what's going to happen. I try and live a good life never hurting anyone or anything so I'm hoping there's a heaven. If there isn't, well I had a good run and made the most out of my life.

Your bitcoin prediction is an unfalsifiable hypothesis and therefore worthless.

You Hillary president prediction is god-awful. It will be proven wrong when Hillary dies unless you pivot to some "oh yeah I remember Hillary comes back as a cyborg and wins".

For your sake I hope Hillary's death brings clarity to your confused little world.

>Would you mind if there is nothing after death user
I know for sure there's nothing after death and I've made peace with it. I've stopped living.

Attached: 1533983815550.jpg (257x196, 7K)

>not realizing what we're experiencing now is part of the eternal dream and that death will just be a false awakening into another dream.

When you think about it like this, the nuddhists and gnostics and such don't seem very crazy at all wanting to stop reincarnating.

>year date
>he doesn't know about the archons gods
we are all doomed

Attached: 2433244.png (900x685, 842K)

>Would you mind if there is nothing after death user?
But this is incorrect desu, you will live your same life again and again until you finally understand the truth. Maybe some people like us are just doomed.

>We are all doomed
That's exactly the kind of self-fulfilling philosophy the archons would implant in the collective unconscious. It's almost like you WANT to be enslaved.

sorry guys but its literally impossible to experience nothing. and nothing is not state of the universe, physics deem that things want to exist, this includes qualia, a fundamental phenomenon.

Attached: DhN4w50W4AA_4tg.jpg (1199x671, 136K)

>not accepting that the afterlife is just a scrolling credits list with a stat page at the end

I tripped many moons thinking about this very question, and during my bouts with enlightenment and the psychedelic experience I remember what the monk said, about the patch of soil below a garden. That's where the source of all life is. Crazy shit to think about.

First good answer so far. I kinda have the same thinking as you

Here's a more accurate Bitcoin prediction. The $38000 peak happens in a January, after pumping around 50% from a December peak of $24000. It happens before 2023, because while dates are fucky to remember, I'm pretty damn sure I don't live past 2022. I know Clinton isn't president for all that long before I die and I die almost immediately after the Bitcoin peak. Obviously Bitcoin can spike above $38000 later down the line, but I wouldn't know because I'd be dead by then. When I die, Bitcoin has a lot of downward momentum, so it doesn't look like it's going to pump back up immediately after the peak.

It would be better than this.
Yet I hope god isn't so cruel as to not let me have a good life before he squishes me like an ant.