What is life like in Russia? Is it as bad as it is portrayed in the American media?

What is life like in Russia? Is it as bad as it is portrayed in the American media?

Attached: 2015-02-17T170540Z_552264151_LR2EB2H1BH584_RTRMADP_3_HUNGARY-PUTIN.jpg (604x402, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZOw05L7JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a third world country, what you think

Most people are miserable, depressed and poor. But those who have it good have it real good. Only move there if you're rich.

Literally awful even for the middle class

>Is it as bad as it is portrayed in the American media?
Portrayals of things in American media have little, if any basis in reality, so no. Is it still a second world shithole on the way of becoming a third world shithole? Yes.

I like a few modern bands from Russia. They're pretty rad.

GODDAMNIT RUSSIA IS SECOND WORLD AND THAT LITERALLY CAN'T CHANGE. FIRST/SECOND/THIRD WORLD ARE COLD WAR TERMS AND SECOND WORLD LITERALLY MEANS RUSSIAN OR RUSSIAN ALLIED.

Bad in terms of money/infrastructure outside of central parts of the capitals, plus shitty laws, although you can bend some of the laws pretty easily

why is radical feminism so big there?

Nah, you only see the worst, its not that bad

Yes, as someone living in a second world country you guys are light years ahead.
Still we are plagued by the same issues in some aspects

those vagina bones as sexy asf

Westernoid influence
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZOw05L7JA

Well,the west of Russia is like if the east europe was even more easter.
Siberia,long east and other pats is literally frost punk with commiblocks and rottend houses.
In my town every fucking winter cold af. From
-30 - 40 degrees.

Attached: 15267123949370.jpg (960x720, 256K)

>PUT IN
>GO HOME
don't mind if I do

Attached: 1509166889483.png (650x650, 16K)

that looks metal as fuck

granted i doubt the living conditions are very good there, as i doubt you cant be a comfy neet, but still, looks very aesthetic

im russian too btw, but im russian jew living in canada

atleast if and when all societies collapse you are close to nature so you can rely on forests and large banks of fish for food, and you're already used to the cold weather. i plan on eventually going up to northern canada and living in similar weather conditions as you eventually, when automation and ai make it impossible to hold any kind of job or if my government assistance dries up

A Russian guy works at my job, he says moving to the US was the best decision he made. But he still has a soft spot in his heart for the motherland and misses it sometimes

Lucky guy.
I wish,I could do the same someday.

AbsoIutely based

You ever played STALKER?
Its like that

I lived there for 11 years, and for 11 years in the US, but I wouldn't know what life is like in either place. There isn't a big difference when you don't ever go out of your room.