Don't' fall for the college meme

>don't' fall for the college meme
>just get a trade bro!

this is how you end up white trash despised by white women though, way to cuck yourself loser.

If you work an entry level job you're KYS tier unless you're a male model tier.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KD3Qo5DKM2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn’t consider it inherently white trash, but people will definitely see you as less intelligent.
College is a meme. Few reports show that anyone outside of STEM has actually learned and retain anything. But employers like to see a “commitment” before hiring you.
I’m only going because it’s completely paid for.

im a male model tier wage slave and need to be saved. idk how to become an e-normie

>going to college to please roasties
Shiggydiggy

Just putting this shit out there right now so no motherfuckers can say otherwise.

Rei > Asuka

Instagram probably

NO, best girl is right here, and you all know it.

Attached: 1504047376484.png (586x589, 480K)

asuka would cuck the shit out of you faggots and you can't handle her just admit it you beta femboys

Must be why I earn more than anyone from my high school who went to a university 10 years later. Yeah, I'd have liked to gotten a stem degree, couldn't afford it.

Try installing a breaker box with no help at all, you retarded lib arts cuck.

Attached: ?format=750w.jpg (600x600, 209K)

>2018 AD
>caring about fucking anime like some weeb

Attached: 500_inside-truck.gif (500x333, 121K)

>going into people's houses to fuck with their breaker boxes
>having a job that requires a van

literally LOL

Friendly reminder that Harvard has no preventative measures in place to block out lectures to non-students.

Knowledge has literally never been easier to access, and higher learning institutions are literally only useful for networking and very niche areas of learning.

Paying for a funny hat and a document with cursive writing and a stamp doesn't magically make you more proficient.

Attached: Shook.gif (500x510, 519K)

This

If you are confident, not fat, well-groomed, with a decent fashion sense you can be a cashier and still pick up women. I know this because I was a cashier. Study whatever you want, and don't let women be a factor in the decisions that you make about your life.

Weebs are subhumans who will never get laid

>get paid $50-100 per hour
>free truck
>free tools
>never went to college
>own a house bigger than your trailer park
Feels good.

It is also worth stating that IQ is better at predicting job performance than educational status.

If you want to do cracking, then the best choice of action is to go through the higher learning system, but for a plurality, if not majority of careers, the importance or necessity of a university degree is highly overestimated.

that's like being proud of being a garbage man, there are women who make 6figures even you better look like a male model or you're a failure.

>women who make six figures
Who also had to suck a lot of cock to get it as well.

Who cares? Those women are trash anyway. Already had like ten dicks inside them. Hate all they want. They'll either settle for some faggot who will never make them happy or keep getting beaten up by niggers till they die alone with their cat.

I'm not even saying that to deprecate either of those men. The former works hard, the latter smart enough not too. Fuck women. There's a reason in most countries they can't vote or drive.

Attached: ichigo1.png (1105x768, 687K)

blue collar workers are subhumans who are too stupid to go to college, when's the last time a white female said gee I really wish I could marry a plumber or electrician?

>never went to college
literally a weakness that exposes your stupidity and low class genetics though.

shouldn't feel good at all.

This is a bad argument, but one should bear in mind that a career oriented woman is unlikely to want a large family.

If your desire is to have such a family, then such women are going to be incompatible with your lifestyle, period.

If you're going to post anime at least don't post garbage anime

It's not even about money, women simply hate uneducated worker proles.

Why would I, when I earn enough money to make cucks like you do it for me while I relax and enjoy life?

All of my family never went to college. Yet all of my family are successful tradesmen unlike you, the weeb, who would probably kidnap the first Japanese girl he saw if he ever DID leave his mothers basement.

Attached: 1523673557012.jpg (388x384, 27K)

>women hate this women hate that
You really give too much of a fuck about what a woman thinks. They're objects. Treat them as such or be the loser you're destined to be, faggot

>meme flag
>makes any money at all besides what the government gives you for being autistic.

That's a large claim, which will require a worthwhile source. I don't believe women are so indoctrinated to the point where they'll see any irregularity in approaching the workforce as implying a poor partner.

If not, we would not expect to see successful college drop outs, who are not themselves especially physically attractive, marry off with as beautiful women as they tend to.

Why the fuck would I want to date Asuka? That bitch is way to much of a needy handful to be worth it.
Would be a good fuck tho.

>high school drop out
>no GED at 38
>too broke for even community college at $10k annual tuition costs
>stuck at Wal-Mart since the W. Administration

All I can say is have a reachable goal in life.

Attached: 1524042977913817873626.jpg (3264x1836, 1.21M)

College is getting dumber and dumber.
You see there has been a big push to diversify STEM areas,
which means affirmative action for one.
But what it also means is that instead of testing your actual intelligence and improvisation skills in an exam (like a man), colleges are becoming much more course work intensive. So it's becoming much more chatty (like a woman) and you church out silly assignments every week. Everyone cheats the answers anyway. But being a docile little cuck who tows the line is precisely the "commitment" employees are after.

tl;dr, colleges are becoming more female-friendly lol

Also, not going to university =/= uneducated.

You don't have to wear funny hats and get a stamp of approval to be knowledgeable. If you want to know something, chances are you can more cheaply acquire knowledge of that topic.

Poor virginal weeb will stay a virgin forever

This guy has it, if you spend your whole life trying to please women they will despise you for it.

Walmart user, you're back. How's life been?

That piece of paper doe.

>no GED
Why tho, literally anyone could pass

>he doesn’t know electricians purposely make you pay 10x the amount it’s worth for the installation because we know you’re a retarded snob

>implying women actually give a shit about anything but how hot and fun you are

Imagine being this bluepilled

Having money doesn’t make them actually like you at all, otherwise men wouldn’t be getting cucked out of millions of dollars left and right

>If not, we would not expect to see successful college drop outs, who are not themselves especially physically attractive, marry off with as beautiful women as they tend to.
what are you even talking about? They aren't successful and what you described rarely happens.
that's because your family is low IQ probably which is why you're considered genetic trash while Chad is at college fucking sorority girls.

You let your family talk you out of becoming a successful person didn't you? weak.

You sound retarded so no wonder you have shit taste in everything.

cope

Is just that. A fucking piece of paper. This chart in pic related shows just how much idiots that go to college and cannot fix anything with their bare hands have to pay a guy like myself when they call and bitch that something isn't working right in their home.

Read it and weep.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-18 at 5.21.13 AM.png (658x350, 38K)

The same, as it's always going to be. Still waiting to die inside these concrete walls.

Failed It a few times which made my lack of intelligence to do anything else more than apparent to myself or future employers. As I previously mentioned I'll never have the opportunity costs for college or anything. Maybe next life I'll lack this dumb nigger brain.

>defining success by how much debt you owe the Jews.
Fucking pathetic. Hopefully Becky likes riding in a 1999 Toyota while I drive my brand new Challenger.

Of course. These aren't working class people.

Any nigger coworkers chimping out about the Starbucks thing?

Exactly you are a contract slave for me...kek.Feels good to be patrician.

That doesn't even show the trip charge that I charge every asshole who complains about the prices.

Are you a virgin?
If you need some externality to attract a woman,
then it could only mean you're a cuck.
You see, if you have authority then you can get any woman, especially a western thot. They are so starved of this necessity coz too many western men are a bunch of craven cuckolds who honestly believe that a few letters before their name and a bunch of cash somehow compensates for their lack of manhood.
When a real man comes along, even if he's a lowly plumber, one of these thots will be tripping over herself to get down on her knees and suck his cock while bugman Carlcuck is in the office overtime just to pay off that ridiculous house and BMW his wife shit-tested him into buying lol

You just made a thread saying how people should go to college to appease white women.
And you call someone else beta?

No, when people who don't go through the college system ARE successful (Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, etc.), they are not seen as unattractive.

I'm not saying that people who don't go through college are more successful, the topic of which is one of correlation, not causality, are more attractive, just that a college degree does not necessarily make you more attractive, if you have real world success to back up your reputation.

>Romanian
>thinks he can afford running electricity or anything nice

Shut the fuck up, gypsy and go sell some fake purses in Time Square

Wtf are you on? Electricians are working class. Or are you saying the customers aren’t working class? In that case wrong, those prices are charged out to everyone.

Actually, Carlcuck is working 65 hrs a week paying for his wife's boyfriends expensive habits lmao

if you can't handle college debt you're retarded if your poor you even get grants but ultimately it's how smart you are which is probably your problem in the end failure.

>You see there has been a big push to diversify STEM areas,
which means affirmative action for one.

As a STEM student, I can confirm. Humanities and other non-STEM related courses ahoy. It's all about the matrix each school defines in their programs, adding dumb, redundant bullshit like this. Totally makes sense why there's less people overall going to Uni nowadays.

>your poor
Whose poor? Mine or someone else's?

that's because they COMPENSATED by becoming iconic billionaires

Not everybody is capable of majoring in a non meme degree so college can be a viable option to low IQ whites.

wasted trips on a petty faggot

And how did they become billionaires? By staying in academia like the cucks that you want them to be? Or saying "fuck that, I'm going to change the world"?

Even these niggers can go to college for free. Your degree means nothing, weeb

Attached: $.jpg (920x589, 64K)

I'm a lazy person who's had mommies money and daddies IQ to carry me where I am so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but you don't need college. You have an internet connection. All you need is the discipline to study and proper focus. Try khan academy, you can work from elementary math into algebra and so on. Read in your free time. That's probably a better alternative to letting your brain rot while you work shitty jobs your whole life.

These are west African immigrants who are net tax recipients. They only know Starbucks as something they pass every day on the way to work.

I was talking about the customers. Maybe I'm just grouping them all together in the business class or something. Perhaps a better term I could use is post-college white-collar worker

Attached: 15240435616081994800735.jpg (3264x1836, 1.02M)

Exactly, real world proof of proficiency is more valid than being officially recognised as proficient.

Now, I realise that I've only provided anecdotes, but you have yet to show surveys stating that two men of equal economic status, but of unequal officially recognised education status, are perceived as differing in attractiveness.

Tradefag losers don't change the world regardless

It's funny that you would say that.
Next time a tradie comes into your house treat him as a slave and see what happens. But you won't, coz ur a bugman soyboy cuck with zero courage. But even if you somehow had a modicum of courage you still wouldn't get very far coz for a slave driver you've condoned some curious laws which prohibit you from treating a lowly tradesman disrespectfully.
I wonder who's the cuck here as you politely welcome the tradie chad into ur home coz ur too much of a woman to change a light bulb. Hahahaha

Additionally, it is not as if the first thing a woman asks for is educational attainment.

If one presents themselves as well read, well dressed, successful, and mature, I do not see the average female having such a lizard brained character as to then perceive them as unattractive upon learning of their direct approach to the work force.

If you don't have a degree you are a white nigger

Without them, your infrastructure would crumble in less than a day. Just look at the blackout that happened in NYC. You faggots who study liberal arts or even STEM cannot think for yourselves or work on anything that isn't an Instagram filter or a Reddit post.

>Steve Jobs
>Bill Gates
>Zucc

>White trash

kek

Embarrassing as it is, at my age I've never been actually able to read an entire novel. It's only through the medium of audiobooks that I've discovered literature in some form since I'm rather isolated most of the night and I have no one to talk to or interact with.

I understand that there's free resources on the internet, even libraries in Generations past. Is this shit really going to get me a better job or somehow find a path to a career to find a more meaningful life? Of course that's goes with saying that I would have a career preference, which I never did and thankful I didn't because due to homelessness in my "best years".

He would just make his mom answer the door, I'd fuck her if she's attractive and DTF, and leave her a bill that she'd have to pay since he can't work at all.

I despise every person you have listed

>Elon Musk is a white nigger
Stay buttmad, cuck

Irrelevant, they demonstrate extreme success in the free market, and a high degree of intelligence, despite their lack of officially recognised educational attainment.

Or rather, demonstrated, in the case of Steve Jobs.

Exactly, only virgin teens actually believe a woman's gonna ask ur resume before sucking ur dick.

Here's you

Attached: 3567654efbea65f2645bd127cb994a52.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

I don't believe it'll get you a better job, but shit's fucked and you're already far behind so why not? Perhaps you'll find some meaning, or maybe it'll serve as an intellectual exercise, but as I've said it's better than just rotting. When I see people who live like that, working shitty jobs 9-5, going home turning on the TV and just rotting, day after day their whole lives, they just look dead you know?

They were accepted into highly respected colleges though, they didn't drop out due to incompetence it was simply because they had a business plan, these people are extremely rare examples of people who are acquitted from having a degree, a tradecuck using this as an argument is really pathetic. I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth people just respect degrees, they respect educated people who aren't digging in sewage to make a living. Women hate plumbers and electricians, they would rather date an attractive art student if you want to go there.

Are you a woman? If so, tits or gtfo, broad.

>trade secret
>posts it on Jow Forums
You dumb nig, don't let them figure out that two hours of labour is 45mins in breaks, 45 mins of banter, and 30mins of work.

>yes goy pay indebt yourself to the state by getting a degree in useless, at least you might get to fuck roasties

Could you be more fucking obvious.

Are you autistic you seem like it maybe consider sui instead of embarrassing yourself and cucking your race further

>muh useless degree
>muh useless degree

cope harder obvious loser

how the fuck do you become a decent enough doctor to actually help people with going to university?
same goes for lawyers or judges.
what about architecture?

architecture might be STEM ish, but still

>Pay a fuckload of money over something you could learn over the computer for free or go to the library so you can feel smart around mostly shitty indoctrinated women

>They were accepted

Irrelevant, they didn't go through the system, they ditched it. If women are so nuanced as to understand this, then why wouldn't they be nuanced enough to understand someone who went straight into an accounting firm at a low position, as opposed to one who got a degree first? Or someone who went straight into composition as opposed to someone who spent four years learning basic bitch composition techniques? Universities tend to teach irrelvant material, and going into the workforce will implicitly teach you accurate knowledge.

youtube.com/watch?v=KD3Qo5DKM2s

>Women would rather an art student than a petty bourgeoisie

Suure

Some areas of learning require an approach to learning that is best provided by a university or university like system. The problem is when these niche areas of the market are analogised to areas like coding, fine arts, etc.

Attached: Reaction.jpg (327x403, 20K)

maybe stop putting your weaknesses out there and don't tell anyone you work at wal-mart it's a really bad look you're universally despised especially by fellow whites

Nice sevens. Makes aside we do need people studying fields like chemistry and the sciences. A more efficient gas won't invent itself Hans.

No one feels that you're superior to anyone with your Lesbian Dance Theory PhD, you roastie skank

>the system

nice meme words to look like you're going up against the man while you shovel shit

The university system, brainlet.

You really really really need some dick

funny calling me a brainlet while you trash going to college it's so ironic but you can just stay a loser forever I guess. I'm sure stacie would love to hear you air conditioning repair exploits

>brainlet thinks college and shiny paper makes him smart

Attached: 1523291253147.jpg (571x618, 76K)

It's too bad backpage shut down now you losers are really fucked you might actually have to get a gf