ITT: comics that really make you think

ITT: comics that really make you think

Attached: 1537926119499.jpg (1647x858, 255K)

Daily reminder that you can't be a robot if you aren't an Assadist

Attached: assad gas meme comic.jpg (546x819, 78K)

>Megadeth
c... cute

too bad the only women that exist nowadays are panel 2 and 4

why did the US nuke japan if they were on the verge of surrender user?

They knew they wouldn't face repercussions. Its not they were the first ones to commit war crimes in WW2. Everyone was desensitised

Power projection. They had to wave their dick around so the Soviets don't get any dumb ideas like invading western Europe or seizing Manchuria

assad is redpilled.

your jewish overlords will not triumph.

I hope the Alevis and the Assyrians reach Jerusalem.

And this doesn't apply to Assad because....?

>They knew they wouldn't face repercussions.
did assad face repercussions?
no
the US just put a few scorch marks on a runway
assad knows he can do whatever he wants in syria

The areas he has supposedly gassed weren't the last strongholds of his enemies. Most of the terrorists were (and still are) holed up in Idlib. Also Assad doesn't have military strength of the United States at his disposal.

Because he faces much serious repercussions internationally which overweight the benefits of some rebels surrendering out of fear from gas attacks

Always wondered why the artist apologized for and tried to speak against this comic when it is objectively hilarious. I have all 5 parts if someone hasn't seen it

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1853, 416K)

and yet there have been no repercussions

Was Werewolf Jones /our guy/?

Attached: Werewolf Jones Megg Mogg and Owl its going to get weird I going to make this weird.jpg (540x566, 100K)

simon hanselman, if anyone wanted to know. idk if this is from this book but i know the characters are in a book called megahex (among others)

I always felt he was a failed normie, the way he banged Megg and fucked up his sons, but his ultimate end is very robot-esque

Attached: burgerking.jpg (1280x1827, 811K)

this isn't a web comic and not really postable in here and probably not what you meant but

body world by dash Shaw
and
arsene shrauwen by olivier shrauwen
are two great deep(ish) comix

I think the thing you are failing to understand is that he is gassing people, rebels like ISIS. However the western media calls them "citizens", which they are, to make them look innocent.

There is a thread 420chan somewhere that has almost every comic he's done aside from a few obscure zines/what have you in a neat little zip if you haven't read them all

Which board?
Oregano jew

i will check them out though i prefer reading them on paper

you should check out the two i mentioned if you like contemporary alt comics like this

Live tests its simple lol

Attached: 127.jpg (685x700, 124K)