What mental illness were you diagnosed with and how is life living with it?

What mental illness were you diagnosed with and how is life living with it?

Attached: 1487813601513.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

ENTP
It's terrible

Probably not what youre looking for but I got diagnosed with epilepsy just over a year ago, I have been knocked out too many times and I lose track of what im saying or doing mid sentence sometimes or ill walk into a room and then forget why Im there dozens of times a day it used to be more. The neurologist says I have enough scar tissue in my brain that when it tries to fire across certain areas its like trying to run electricity through a frayed wire, Ive only had two really dangerous seizures though. I will probably kill my family in a car crash one day if I even get to have a family. I could get concussed again and spend the rest of my life in a hospice ignorant, confused, and scared about where I am too.

Forgot to post the only trusted medicine is a sedative taken twice a day which doesnt improve my memory but would make it hard for me to have a full on seizure. They make me passionless though I think sometimes, hobbies and shit just not as stimulating.

>autism spectrum
>major depression
>general anxiety
>ADD
Was diagnosed as an adolescent and shit has completely ruined my life. Every day is suffering and I wish I would of had the balls to an hero 10 years ago.

Attached: 4104C88A-98D3-4491-B42A-2DFABA4C083B.png (500x500, 384K)

>make thread asking people to share private personal afflictions
>abandon it and ignore them
Based op

Bipolar. I've been able to keep myself stable recently but I still see hallucinations and have delusions and sometimes even undeniable spiritual weirdness. The internet calls me a schizo at least 5 times a day. I can still function just fine but sometimes I see things that scare me or I don't know how to process so I'm always scared and confused, but my ability to display emotion is apparently dying because everyone tells me I look tired. People don't believe I have any illness and think when I talk about the stuff I see I'm just fucking with them.

Holy shit user I hope they figure out a cure for that shit ASAP good luck and stay safe my dude

Thanks, user, its been weighing on me a lot lately how likely it is that Ill probably hurt someone I care about one day. A cure would be removing all the almost microscopic collections of scar tissue in my brain but I dont have the money for that even if there was a surgeon capable near me.

Autism and schizophrenia.

I don't know, no one else has this dual diagnosis.

bipolar involves hallucinations??? i think you suffer from schizoid disorder

Nothing because too much anxiety to seek help with my problems.

I think so too, but that's not my diagnosis. I'm unable to function at fast food jobs because of it and when it suddenly happened at age 20 it destroyed that semester and I had to change major and ended up a year behind. It's clearly a disability that's negatively impacting my life. I'm on medication but family and friends don't understand and think I'm trolling them and work would rather just fire me right away after seeing my odd behavior.

>High functioning autism and Asperger's
>I got married to a girl with similar diagnoses so at least something has gone right
>Incredibly difficult for me to articulate my emotions

ADD

Shizophenia spectrum leaning towards paranoid shizophrenia with strong shizoid undertone flat affect, loner no friends or any real need to have any

Attached: 1532776088274.png (1288x1600, 981K)

does your wife have similar problems?

>BPD
>AvPD
>MDD w/ psychotic features
>Social Anxiety Disorder
I'm more or less non-functional, when it comes to having to do real life stuff.

Attached: 1531109612853.jpg (795x1000, 119K)

She has moderate OCD and gets anxious if she can't stick to her routines but she's better at expressing feelings than me. We're both socially awkward so we spent most of our time in each others company.

I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was 10 but my parents decided to not tell me till I was 18 because, you know, fuck me right?

Like I literally had 0 friends throughout my life and now I find out it's because they were worried I wouldn't be able to make friends if people knew I had autism.

Also I'm studying engineering and a weeb so it doesn't help that I'm literally a walking stereotype.

Schizophrenia
Im recovering a bit from starting medicine, but sleeping at night is still hard.

I only got schizophrenia, How is it different than from the normal.

Attached: 1534939966501.jpg (828x1017, 293K)

Are you high testosterone? That means big hands long fingers, deep voice, tall, big dick etc

Schizoid and avoidant pd. They told me that this is a pd of mixed type or something.