Workplace is actively encouraging workers to make friends with each other citing that "workplace friends" are a major...

>workplace is actively encouraging workers to make friends with each other citing that "workplace friends" are a major factor in keeping employees employed

lol get fucked if I can do my job with minimal human interaction then by god I will interact minimally
I don't even give a fuck if they are uncomfortable with my silence because I'm so used to ignoring people that are right next to me everyday
They said they are going to check back in a year and ask if we have a workplace best friend and I already know I sure as fuck won't have one lol

Attached: why-having-friends-at-work-is-important-2-638[1].jpg (638x479, 55K)

Besides doing work isn't about being happy,it's about doing it right no matter what. Feelings don't matter like that.

Also I like how this image is implying men and women can be friends, as well as a white woman and a minority male as is standard for most media nowadays to subliminally plant the idea of race mixing into the minds of the pubic

Your manager/HR wants you guys to keep an eye on each other. This is office politics to the max. Someone want to change the power dynamics in the company.

I got to touch my qt coworkers head yesterday during our smoke break together, I thought about that a lot last night.

Attached: 9E3C379B-6D29-4696-8332-60F61CD80791.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

wut how did you touch an actual female head

Nice dub dubs user.
>I got to touch my qt coworkers head
Watch out for sexual assault allegations in the future. This could be the beginning of the end for you.

This is now an office politics thread.

I'm always busy in the back making fking pizzas or cleaning. I don't really talk that much on a personal level with my other coworkers. They're nice people, but I don't have the energy to talk.

That's interesting, since management generally wants people to stop fucking around with eachother and get back to work.

See content sadasdg skt 32

having good coworkers is the best, but it's pretty much 100% luck whether they turn out that way or not. though obviously it helps if your job is popular within your demographic or a demographic you get along with.

>tfw you've grown bitter and constantly irritated at almost everything everyone does
>tfw close to snapping

I expect very little from other people yet they keep disappointing me. And I can't even grab my lunch in peace without some retard ruining my break.

My job is a package handling job, so basically what I do is pick packages off of a conveyor belt and load it into one of four delivery vans. Except I'm at the top of the belt so I also have to "split" the belt which is basically pushing odd numbered packages to the far side of the belt while pulling even numbered packages to the near side of the belt, so I essentially have more work to do than the rest of the fuckers down the line.
Even with that extra task I usually manage to keep up with the flow of boxes, while my co-workers just drown in a sea of boxes they can't load quickly enough.
I honestly love seeing their sections to shit while I'm all caught up despite having more work, it fuels me. Get fucked slow retarded co-workers, get FUCKED.

my coworkers go to the gym and hang out together. They barely even talk to me.

Attached: 1537159487201.jpg (512x512, 83K)

I generally avoid making friends at work. There's too much politics involved. I have one friend at work and that's only because we've known each other for years and we both don't give a shit about politics and are more focused on getting actual work done.

"oh shit, you've got a bug(/fluff) in your hair.
Pull lightly on a couple hairs
Make flicky motion
There I got you

Learn to not give a shit about them my dude

work friends actually makes things much less like suffering, its rare for me to make friends at work though since I dislike the vast majority of people

new job is really pushing social activities, all the girls immediately started talking to me when I started. feels like some cult.
little do they know I'm an eternal boy who doesn't form new emotional attachments or memories

What do you guys mean by office "politics". I work in an office too but I dont really understand. It might be difficult to be equal friends with your boss when they outrank you so much, but I get along with my coworkers.

Attached: 450C6B55-BBE9-45D0-904B-11756C7C6E70.jpg (606x1024, 111K)

If you don't think there's any office politics going around, it probably means you're the person everyone is shittalking.

So you mean gossip? Gossip exists everywhere, in your family, with your friends, and where you work. I'm sure there may be mean people at work but there are kind friends too. Gossip really isn't an office thing it's a human thing. If you really find it a major issue it pays to have allies to protect yourself.

Attached: 6892CF46-5F88-4472-BBE3-C7480BD8CFA6.jpg (1086x2048, 195K)

I think its things like who gets promoted/demoted, who gets the credit/blame in the event of success/failure, who gets privileges, who is liked by whom, etc. And now that I think about it, this being r9k, Id say that for an average user all workplace interactions can be considered office politics, because in a professional environment youre always being judged and some of the users here have to tread carefully for this reason.

How to deal with gossip? If someone is gossiping to you, they will also be gossiping about you. Can I just say I don't like gossip?

buddy got let go under some bs excuse. basically made everyone look bad cuz he was so good at his job, never missed a day. only cuz he didnt decide to kiss asses. meanwhile some dickhole who knew nothing got hired cuz he was 'charming' which i know is an act cuz im not an idiot. fcking bs this world

what the fuck why is it ALWAYS a black male and a white female (extra brownie points if ginger or blonde) in these fucking ads. Almost all the interracial couples I see irl are white male black female. I can't wait for the day we finally round out up the guys pushing this shit and get rid of them once and for all

workplace friends/enviroment is made for the sake to distract from how much the ceo is fucking your ass

talking to women at the workplace opens you up to later sexual assault allegations.

original content orig

THIS

>make "friends" with coworker
>start being your actual self
>they talk shit about you to other coworkers
>"oh so you're that weirdo who joked about that school shooting today huh"

YOU LAUGHED YOU BITCH

this. i learned to speak to female coworkers in literally the most robotic way possible and only when it's necessary

I tried to say this to my family and they freaked out on me. My mom started calling me a psychopath and all kinds of shit for simply asking them to stop.

>want to get a job in the cops
>probably will have to patrol the town with female """Officers""" aka "protect me user you're the man here!"

Attached: 1527092083052s.jpg (250x226, 7K)

Hate that jobs become like social environments. Gossip, social circles, and all the other shit. Even if the job itself is simple, that aspect makes it unbearable. People suck

Keeping up morale is important, I'd rather have the company encourage friends than straight-up lying to me, or worse, forcing you to do additional bullshit at no extra compensation.