Bloodsports

Alright what is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=C6pbErA6K8c
This has half dislikes, starts with saying Baked contacted weev, and doxed Warski

Attached: 250px-Internetaristocrat.jpg (250x250, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
enterthebible.org/Controls/feature/tool_etb_resource_display/resourcebox.aspx?selected_rid=218&original_id=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They want to make that Erin girl a co-moderator or something. People obviously have a problem with that.

Who is Erin? I haven't followed up since ever

>4hours 49 minutes
who the fuck watches this stupid shit?

>5 hours of friend simulator: bipolar edition

it'll be easy to get ppl to agree with me that this is puerile dreck, but i demand a fan of this diarrhea come forward and explain themselves

also these threads ought to be pruned on sight like it's cp

You're supposed to watch it live. Watch clips if you don't.

I like Erin. I think it'd be fun to watch her gradually become trad, I don't get all the hate towards her. Also unlike a lot of women in the movement it seems like she already intellectually knows her position is beneath men, and her heart seems to be in the right place. Unless it came out she's been involved with a nigger I hope she sticks around.

The new face of warski live

Yeah, doxxing families is a very Veew thing to do.
And there is no such thing as" deep web hackers", just hackers.
The dislikes do not add up with the comments (thus far). Looks like brigading.

>friend simulator
What are you doing on Jow Forums if you have an issue with this m8?

So what has this devolved into?

Just youtube ecelebs talking shit on one another instead of actual politics?

When was the last time they had actual points to make instead of just gossiping/confronting each other over stupid he said she said.

This is the equivalent to high school cliques.

Attached: 1523845988936.jpg (640x640, 27K)

nice shitty leaf show. So what has it devolved into? Just trailer parkers talking shit on one another instead of actual politics? When was the last time they had actual points to make instead of just gossiping/confronting each other over stupid he said she said. This is the equivalent to high school cliques.

Attached: bubbles mad.jpg (994x627, 503K)

It was just like this half-a-year back when internet bloodsports first became a thing, just that the novelty has worn off - don't let it skew your perception of it.

>You're supposed to watch it live
Watching 5 hours live is just as retarded as watching 5 hours of vods

You don't watch the whole thing. Think about the Howard Stern Show or Opie & Anthony. If you're in the car or just not doing anything important pop it on and listen to the shit, and pop off when you need to go. If you miss anything important it'll be clipped by one of the hundreds of clipping channels.

>4hours 49minutes
My face when I saw that. I disliked without watching. Hell, I'm a fucking NEET but even I have better things to spend my time on than 5 hours of e-drama bullshit. They need to get the message that 5 hours streams without very special reasons (like election nights etc.) is fucking dumb.

They should take example of Joe Rogan. Usually 2-3 hours. That's still bearable. 5 hours is not.

Attached: tonnin seteli.jpg (300x343, 31K)

This is pathetic and has no relation to politics, sage goes in all fields.
There was a time where it was mildly entertaining when opposing viewpoints clashed and you could listen to arguments from both sides.
But now it's little more than housewives drama. So it can fuck right off.

The thing is there's nothing in it for the audience to listen to hours of gossip to hear a few soundbites, when they could listen to audiobooks or high quality podcasts. Now there's not reason to get overboard on efficiency, but a timewaste is a timewaste.

agreed

nah erin can get fucked, even as a temporary rostie experiment there is nothing to learn. She's your usual "lol so random" middleclass drugwhore. Plus her L.A accent majes it all the worse, it makes my ears bleed. The only excuse in my book atm would be troll cucked alaska for a bit and then ditch her quickly.

I dont mind a bit of roastie ironing but they could easily overplay the joke or even go full-tard. I'd give it a week and see if it has lulz potential otherwise it'll look just like beta whiteknighting to the viewers fast.

>bloodsports
>stay away bc it sounds super cringy
>kumite stream appears in my youtube feed
>check it out just to see how it is
>they’re talking and some french faggot is telling another dude he needs to go because “your energy is not right with us bro” in the most cringy way
>my whole body bends because of the cringe and I inmediatly close the stream

Are bloodsports just highschool tier drama? It’s like the worst cool girls clique in amy highschool. Jesus I still feel disgusted by those few seconds of video.

Attached: E90154A3-88AF-47A6-8E60-DC8AD4939F95.jpg (399x388, 28K)

I find it enjoyable to listen to for me. Sure ts not exactly building the ethnostate, but its probably about as productive as you posting on Jow Forums right now.

I'm not saying put her at a central role. I liked Andy's idea of giving her a segment once a week where they shit on her and "iron" the trad into her.

>You're supposed to watch it live
no thanks. pls move to /trash/.

Thats J.F. He a geneticist that used to work at Duke University and now spends his time redpilling people on race on the internet. Don't talk shit when you're a fat brown muslim rapebaby taking a siesta from a job you don't have.

they can do whatever, only ever tuned in internet bloodsports for the kraut saga and baked betrayal story arcs, but I can sense from what I've seen of the regular viewership that they won't find it funny for long beyond triggering and cucking baked for a bit. Just calling it how I see it desu

Might be right. Hope you're wrong though.

Attached: boom roasted.gif (1600x1104, 452K)

>a timewaste is a timewaste
Such as...your comment and the vast, vast majority of comments since the beginning of this God forsaken board?

Erin truly is insufferable. I don't even hate women or object to having them on stream, but it's probably the airhead LA accent that makes it absolutely unlistenable.

I guess there's always people that will find anything enjoyable, but you have to acknowledge that 5 hours streams of people bullshitting is not how you grow your reach. I don't think especially JF is going to be content having a few thousand people small streams.

fuck this dumb shit OP
kys

It's just JF white knighting and wooing another autistic retard, and mongoloid warski enabeling it.

Wow! Burnnnnnnnnn. My comments are 10/10 rated and pack a coherent thought inside them, and it takes about 2 seconds to read them. 5 hour streams are inexcusable.

Blacked Alaska seems to be going back to his buzzfeed roots by creating a sanitized, faux edgelord brand for himself. Now he's attracted a small entourage of non-famous asslickers.

He's an unadulterated faggot.

Erin could bring down bloodsports. Andy almost had a Baked moment last night. Something the chat said got to him, and he started saying he didnt care if they were angry about Erin. Erin is such a storm it brings out the best or the worst in men. It led Baked down a path all the way to the bottom. If it keeps going like this Andy will do a Baked and turn on chat and fuck himself over, and JF will be left standing.

I Don’t care who this nobody is. He’s participating in the most pathetic thing on the internet.

Yup /ourthot/ has so many beta orbitors and Jim won't step in because he loves the fire

same here m8, I genuinely dont give a fuck about women hate threads or mgtow shitposts but that chick's voice is just grating and her personality makes it all the worse. She's not even a quality roastie, barely 5/10 with the obvious little pork belly. If you're gonna go for the "vapid whore" factor, at least get a 7.

He has been doing pathetic things on the internet ever since his youtube inception. just look at his pre-Kraut video history.

And I still haveno idea who this Sweet Erin is, but I do know to be wearly of people who call themselves "sweet" or anything else along those lines.

This, Erin is cancer. I honestly prefer the Samara girl or whatever this wetback's name is.

Attached: 1521395896617.png (800x800, 261K)

We all know how it's gonna end. I'm still enjoying the keks for the time being though. There is a part of the audience that's genuinely pathetic though, like who the fuck donates to this shit? So far I've watched maybe 4 bloodsport streans and while funny at times, who donates over $200+ to such basic shit? I know those are probably the underaged newfags who nicked daddy and mommy's credit card but still. At least they expose the shekel-begging that blatantly goes on. It's not my money though so ofc they cqn do what they want, it's just bizarre. Like patreon, but even more retarded.

samara is a fucking single mom, she's apex thot

Some thot Blacked Alaska dates or something.

Fanboy donation is a serious condition. Patreon and streams exploit these vulnerable people.

>wants to date
ftfy, baked has been trying to tap that by impressing her with his career but then this shitshow happened abd she cucked him hard, going on everyone elses stream taking the piss out of him and now seemingly working for warski. Baked's balls must be blue as fuck at this very moment desu.

>less evolved

Warski thinks Erin is hilarious because she reminds him of Bobo from O&A (his words), JF thinks Erin is hilarious because he's letting his dick lead him around. Fuck off to both of them tbqh.

He’s lying the first two streams he did with her he came off thirsty as fuck

It's probably just low IQ people that are bad with money. Donating 20s, 50s, 100s or even 200s for someone to just read out your comment is bad money management. No matter how rich you are, you should have better use with that money. I obviously don't either have a huge problem with it, just something I'd never do especially when the quality is what it is.

Tonka's doxx confirms pedo dad

8ch net/neocow/res/118.htm

Attached: 1523918045632.jpg (536x679, 57K)

THATS MY BITCH

Then JF has shit tastes but that's on him. I just know I wouldnt fuck with my platform/workplace just for some 5/10 broad. Especially when it's blatant crazy pussy. Considering how hard he got BTFO in the past by his poor choices in women from his own admission, you'd think he would have learnt by now. The guy has a huge ego though, so he probably thinks " this time it's going to be different" at every single occasion.

Last couple of days one went up to 11 hours.

>Bludsprts rprts
>French Thirsty Faggot Edition
>JF in no great to surprise to anyone has went full Viva La Thot at the first glimmer of pussy
>As is the French way
>Expect a surrender somewhere in the next few days
>Andy turned on his chat when they rebelled against thot
>As he is a cokehead low iq retard
>Reports of a man sharpening a knife and spraying it with an unknown substance
>Venti is still a stupid bitch
>Some skinny long haired faggot embarrassed the Frenchman too I guess by known laws

Baked arc was ok liked a few twists in it and the Jim reeee was well placed, looking forwards to the French Toast arc.

Attached: 1520321569979.gif (399x369, 39K)

why is weev siding with blacked alaska?

>e-celeb shit
All you personality worshipping faggots need to an hero.

Attached: 1509736710956.gif (300x281, 643K)

>JF thinks Erin is hilarious because he's letting his dick lead him around.
>Pepe Le pew was an accurate portrayal of French men
We were warned.

>neocow/res/118.htm

Attached: 30b19fead0def36fc85055f3a1ef5a326bea693a75e906f675ec78ea4b03a238.gif (388x543, 134K)

Because he is still a retard. What else is new?

you're insight doesn't impress anyone faggot it's pathetic, go build a life of your own instead of obsessing over some trash ecelebs

When i say Erin could bring down bloodsports you misunderstand me. I think she is like natural selection. Shes Pandora. whatever evil she'll bring out in men was always there to begin with. IE Baked's meltdown. Andy will have one too if he's not careful. He's way too emotional and is letting the chat dictate what he thinks. JF will be the only one left standing after this is over.

according to the video and chat it wasn't actually weev, but this other guy pretending to be weev.

which would make sense because weev has been banned from Discord several times and hasn't come back under his real identity.

The dislikes are because of Erin. Read the comments, she's a bubble headed say-whatever-to-get-people-to-like-me basic bitch and those two chuckle fucks (the frenchman and stutterski) are simply begging to have her kill the channel.

Regardless of what one's credentials are it doesn't mean whatever content they churn out is gold

OI YOU CHEEKY CUNT, DO YOU HAVE LICENSE FOR THAT BANTER???

Attached: bong.jpg (860x483, 73K)

I'm afraid of Erin because she lays bare my insecurities. I think thats the reason most guys are afraid of her.

>she lays bare my insecurities
How so? Elaborate.

i dont think i understand it properly. All I know is Baked has been exposed for the dishonest fraud he is. And im thinking many more peoples true nature will be revealed in the next weeks.

>actually believing a woman has any control in this situation
JF is playing everyone like a fiddle
the way he talked about mentoring Erin makes me believe that he is constantly scouting for possible replacements for Andy
you might believe that the bloodsports brand is inherently linked to Warski when in reality its way more """organic""" than that
while its still called the Andy Warski show, that can change at any time, he is nothing but JF's sidekick, the current easily recognizable face&voice of bloodsports
the Basic Alaska episode made it all too apparent to JF that low IQ morons like Andy are volatile enough that they just need a little push that triggers them to self-destruct on their own
just remember back a few months when everyone was having a blast redpilling Andy, that novelty has worn off and its about time for the next blank slate to come along

Attached: 1503591037478.jpg (445x549, 20K)

So is this like your only social interaction?

ive become pretty nasty in response to being called a faggot for defending her on some things. That word hit a nerve with me and i became as meanspirited as baked was these past days. I dont know. Maybe I'm projecting.

>Just youtube ecelebs talking shit on one another instead of actual politics?
It's always been that. Who talks politics? The closest it ever got was political youtube ecelebs having drama on stream

this shit has become my guilty pleasure. I know its bad for my brain but its so funny to watch these dopes autistically screech

JF's cock is going to kill Warski Live, but get him an American baybay.

I know what it's like to go over the top with "white knighting" myself, so I can relate. It is still too early to take her side though, stay back a while to see what's what.
Why would the word "faggot" of all things get to you, especially here on 4chins? We are all glow-in-the-dark kike nigger faggots here you know.

I wouldn't watch the JF show desu, french faggot chasing thot power hour sounds dreadful

Erin is in absolute control of her mind. What i mean by that is that she doesnt let her insecurities dictate what she says. JF doesnt want to control her.

The beaner girl is a single mom. Erin is objectively better than her.

Erin is a absolute cunt out of her mind and confirmed cokefiend and crackhead ....(oh sorry "former" lol)

All you white knight reddit faggots should be lined up and put down.
>Control of her mind
Seriously go fuck yourself to death

Attached: 1514391658515.jpg (219x187, 11K)

IBS isn't political and just edgy eceleb drama. You may as well watch keemstar fags

Im starting to see that with them insisting they bring in people of no worth "because it's funny lol"

These are the soap operas of the internet. Ever since the whole Ragewhatsername debacle things have been rapidly changing direction.
It is entertaining to watch as long as you don't have a horse in this race yourself, that is why Metokur is having such a blast these days.

She's a half turk roach with no place in the Ethno state,
It's basically Andy and JF subsidizing being a fucking worthless roastie mongrel with out an once of scruples

Attached: women as creatures.jpg (570x596, 426K)

i dont think he wants andy to fall.
>confirmed cokefiend and crackhead.
She was hooked on adderal in the past. I'm not sure she still is on any drugs. She says she never did coke and crack and i havent seen proof that she has.

I suspect your assessment is true. JF is way too smart and ambitious for being comfortable with the current e-celeb gossip tier shit. I don't see a future for Warski show with the current format.

Attached: JF.jpg (440x422, 25K)

Faggot go white knight somewhere else

JF is the one being a retard thirsting after the bitch that caused Baked’s implosion

>the Basic Alaska episode made it all too apparent to JF that low IQ morons like Andy are volatile enough that they just need a little push that triggers them to self-destruct on their own
Baked has always been recognized as a basket case, JF is just unlikable, before Andy he didn't have many subscribers, people like Andy's personality.
He claims to be the mastermind when he's just one of the unnecessary debaters, honestly Andy is a more interesting moderator even if he can't follow certain arguments as well as JF can

This board is becoming to small for comfort...

She probably still does pills
She is clearly high on something

I think it might also be paternal instincts he has no faculties about kicking in to white knight for a worthless bitch, which makes sense his gf/wife idk which is almost to term with their first child

Attached: braains.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

All the better.

>No she was just hanging around the meth heads and coke fiends you see

That's a real lot of French for a Netherlands flag isn't it.

Attached: 1519150128310.gif (646x466, 494K)

JF takes his trash show too seriously and is a tardfucking sycophantic leftist in disguise
even today he got memed to death against styx
then spent 2 hours white knighting erin harder than anybody
hes mastered using alot of broken english over a long period to say relatively little, and when he does say something it ranges from disagreeable to retarded
(((SPEECHRAPE))), dudes a fucking joke, and he doesnt even get the punchline, andy is a mushmouthed clown but at least he isnt boring self insistent and pretentious
kill jar the frog

Attached: Lewd+the+dog+_7457a810fc8dc8e4e357cdfe27ca3934.jpg (220x326, 25K)

the art wants what the art wants

enterthebible.org/Controls/feature/tool_etb_resource_display/resourcebox.aspx?selected_rid=218&original_id=66

This shit isn't even Jow Forums related and should be moved to Jow Forums.

Why would JF be that thirsty for a 3/5 basic bitch that lives 5000 miles away? JF clearly has higher sexual market value than her. I seriously hope nobody buys the act that JF is playing that he is ''thinking with his dick''.

The golden level of intellectuality of a moderator for normalfag approval is probably about where Joe Rogan is. Smart enough to not be boring and stupid as shit, but not smart enough to make the listener feel uncomfortable and confused.

Attached: brainman.png (614x1042, 486K)

Go visit Jow Forums
It has less than a hundred posters
It's just an obtuse way to delete threads

I can't help but think people like you are simply low IQ and dislike JF because he's 2 smart for you.

too smart
>kicked out of academia, cant find a real job
>runs 3rd banana on a podcast about internet cows
>thinks speechrape is a thing because hes a slopeheaded franco
>chases retarded girls, even when threatened away by parents
>desperately hopped onto some fat cunts lardgrips to get his wick wet and is now stuck with child, in court
>surface level commentary at his best, grossly confusing (often on purpose) his opponents points when hes not outright ignoring them
>loses over half of his matches because a french accent doesnt make you smart it makes finngols think you are
hes an idiot, look at his life choices his legal troubles his sad low self esteem predatory taste in women
hes warskis fuckin bald dude at the piano
except at least that guy has a talent, jf thinks he matters when he could and has been replaced before

Fucking kill yourself mod

Jow Forums visits you

Kek

I think JF is a good guy. He is using Erin to gain power. i dont see anything wrong with that. Im just enjoying the show