/britfeel/

Slow Internet Speeds Edition

Attached: britfeel-sept-2018-1b.jpg (4400x2823, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihhj-Dym1tw
freealts.pw/
youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38
youtube.com/watch?v=kLhQ_clFBtM
imdb.com/title/tt4530422/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I own and invented these threads

>getting drunk on a work night
this is a bad idea isn't it

turns out there is websites that just give out free minecraft accounts lol

i am the most attractive, wealthy, intelligent and creative poster here

#cope

no deal is better than a bad deal bros

nah i'll be hitting up the rum this friday night so i can knock myself out for work at 6am saturday morning. will do the same saturday as working on sunday as well. but i have a fool proof plan to counter the effects, just get stoned before work. i can function better high than i can hung over

i shagged yer maw and said no deal
she still thanked me

Protein and fibre is better than salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihhj-Dym1tw comfy karl

Attached: 1508715841241.jpg (744x687, 55K)

You'll probably get a chance to test that theory.

I'm such a social autist that I don't know how often I should talk to someone. I don't have anything new to say, just interested in how her day has gone and I like talking to her.
Trouble is I've messaged her a lot recently, and to be fair she does reply, but I don't want to become annoying.

How often do you reckon?

pretty amazing the niche you've carved out here. you've really owned this place

cba reposting mayuri kun, give i it a click if you mirgated tho lid
not linking them baka

What should I watch tonight lids? In the mood for something a bit spooky and comfy

Attached: 856454.png (974x792, 326K)

>legally changed my name
>got new passport photos done which I like much more
>sent off for my new provisional license
>came out officially to both my sisters and fixed our relationship
>self esteem getting better and better
>helping out more around the house
>ate three full meals today

I finally feel like I belong in my family. Both of my sisters refer to me by my female name. My eating is on track again I just need to keep at it.

Accomplished so much lately

i can make you rich
you could be next.

this

Attached: i can make you rich.jpg (299x168, 10K)

freealts.pw/
had to go through a few captchas but actually worked lad

nothing can fix your disgusting bulimia teeth
looks like a fence burned down in your mouth lmao

amazing how you've conquered 3 separate generals
It's like you're Alexander and Jow Forums is Darius fleeing into the hills

You're still just a mutilated mentaler though. You'll neck yourself before you're thirty you fuck up.

tilde? more like TOLD

alri P thetik of the coalition of wealth

overlord and going to try watching this new neflix show called MANIC it's got my celebfu in it

hbu?

Attached: stone cold feet.png (716x473, 850K)

more like he is julius ceasar and 4chn is the barbaric shit eating gauls

Its like he's Sir Francis Drake watching the Spanish Armada sink and you're Phillip II of Spain

not him but, let us know what it's like i've got it lined up
don't do an ebin though pls, if it's good don't spoil it, just say fums up or down. ta

SP lad when are you starting your new thread?

>freealts.pw/
too good to be true

Attached: 1510303031161.jpg (250x250, 14K)

im a direct descendant of alexander, caesar, hadrian, genghis khan, tamerlane and catherine the great, francis drake and nelson
thanks for noticing, babe x

this

salt from what? you're having absolutely no nutrients and i doubt fucking protein shakes have any fibre, even so, protein and fibre isn't the only thing you need to keep your body functional you absolute autist

haha fair enough, google about and that if you want, it is legit i promise fren.

Nah, also Mayuri>Kurisu
good to know you're still alive mate

110 episodes puts me off but I'll try the film

based, knew you were going to make it

Fucking chink mutt. Gb2 to steppes

>overlord
I saw an advert for it in the cinema and looked pretty good. I take it there's a decent torrent of it out there?
>MANIAC
Watched the advert for it on Netflix about five minutes ago. Not too sure after reading the reviews, let us know if it's any good lid.
Got some creepy Asian horrors I could rewatch like The Eye

Attached: 1524931339581.png (500x472, 157K)

It is at a time where you can't eat, you don't know what you're talking about.

It's like hes Clive of India and /britfeel/ is India being helplessly colonised

Tilde has made such progress!

Attached: tilde.jpg (311x394, 28K)

you still haven't explained WHY you can't eat, you're a fucking retard, you're clearly just a fat fuck or severely anorexic, it's unhealthy to subsist off solely protein shakes and there's no reason why you can't drink watery soup but you can drink protein shakes

even in medical situations where people are put on a liquid diet they aren't given solely protein shakes, they're given nutrients and carbohydrates in liquid form, continue being a massive autist and denying it if you want, you're going to be the starving retard with rickets not me

he's got a cum tum, he can't digest anything that isn't cum to be honest blud

this

cope im whiter than everyone here lol

will do lid
but what do they get out of it
nice one and they're only 20 mins a pop, very bingey
it's an anime lad you can watch it online on cruncyroll and i'll let the lids know if it's good when i watch it

Attached: 1528342387182.jpg (1405x1204, 284K)

It's a freak. Leave it to its own devices and it'll either be forced to continue existing by social services or do something right for once and neck itself.

if you want to drink some gay shake shit actually get proper meal replacement ones you mong

Good to know we have a fucking albino nigger here too. Gotta get that diversity

fuck off kat you tranny mong

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38
good 1

thanks lad, i was getting angry. i don't know why i was giving advice anyway, it would be much better off dead

Attached: 1534463361351.png (804x743, 22K)

Alright HC?

How are you lad?

This is a friendly general, so back off

Does anybody fancy listening to some tunes together

The mental sanity of trannies is less than that of Timothy James Byrne

I thought you meant the new war film. All burnt out with anime right now, but I'll watch it at a later date

Attached: 6985684.png (720x644, 39K)

it's like he's Lieutenant General Gerard Bucknall storming Gold Beach and you're Hitler hopelessly sleeping in Berlin

You still haven't explained why you're so angry? It's a bad look especially when you have no idea what you're actually talking about. And I said I could drink soup if I added more water, but there was no need currently to do that. What benefits would watered soup give me?
>rickets
No this powder I'm currently being forced to live off has 6 grams of protein, 1 gram of fibre and added calcium and vitamin D. The only thing I'm not getting currently is D12 which I doubt you even knew existed. But it's not going to be long term enough to be an issue.

>replying to your own post

since when did moni and hc become bumchums?

Hazard's done serious numbers on the

>amer steps in to stick up for a fellow loony

>tfw cis, straight, white male

Oh I'm laffin' chuck

>replying to your own posts twice
I think you should take your own advice

I'm pals with Kat, not HC

>20 minutes a pop
>2,200 minutes of my life
>36.6666666667 hours of my life I'm never getting back

fuck off you gender bent poo gazer

I've done a number on you.

Fuck up you muzzrat shitcunt. Go join an ISIS forum where you belong you stinking vermin.

didn't know about it lid link it pls also you should it's good, it's total masturbaterly power trip of neetfag

going to play COD. loving a dogfight mode on WWII
have a spot o youtube.com/watch?v=kLhQ_clFBtM
for yer troubles though

if you're talking about mass gainer shakes they're full of sugar and rubbish. it is better than just relying on protein shakes though lol

Is the other one a shitmeat too?

he literally jizzed all over their graves with that play

yet you're still posting here

I'm kinda enjoying being "HC". Means she will get all the flak for my shitposting while i get off scot free.

Didn't know niggers could count m8

How do i join the coalition of wealth, master?

*bends the knee*

You're pals with anyone you can groom for your rape gang you paki shit.

You aren't the real Pubes.

no i am talking about proper meal replacement shakes like they give you in hospital if you cant have solids, I tried one once and they thing filled me up quick and I barely got through it

Feels good to be unbanned lads.

I think its cool that if we're upset with how a vote goes we can just vote again till we're happy

so when are we gonna revote on Sadiq Kahn cos I want to take my vote back and that';s how it works now

>trannies and Jow Forumstards flinging shit at each other
My, what a lovely thread.

Attached: 1463148213762.jpg (576x416, 36K)

>The mental sanity of trannies is less than that of Timothy James Byrne

pretty sure scea's mental states much worse than tims

Our lord has returned

Ah ok. Wonder what they put in there, probably oats and milk

how many cars do you have?
how many properties?

me >> you
im running rings around you

Tim's stable as fuck compared to the mutoids.

Goodnight everyone

>neck yourself before you're 30

Doubt it. I'm in the best position I've ever been in and have never felt so optimistic and hopeful for the future as well as happy with myself

I remember watching talks from hacker/security/privacy etc conventions quite a few years ago (around 2008-ish) and they were cool and interesting and the subject matter was always related to the actual theme of the gathering. But I decided to watch some more on a whim after not being interested for about a decade and it's all gone to fucking shit. It's all a bunch of shitlibs talking about how someone calling you hot is basically rape, or shit like gun-control advocacy.

This is gay. Why do they have to ruin things like that?

You know what then lad waste it on here or the simpsons
>some people just don't want comfy kino

why didnt you turn up at the loch to fight me you pussy?

not sure really, it must have enough stuff in it to be able to replace solid food to a decent extent

You are the closest imitator I've seen today, I'll give you that. But I know you aren't him.

imdb.com/title/tt4530422/ not sure if I was just overwhelmed with all the loud bangs and that in the cinema, might be good or shite. I'll download the anime tonight lid and report back

Attached: erwty.jpg (600x511, 68K)

Notice he didn't reply the moment he got confronted with facts, always people who know the least who talk the most.

He's talking about this ww2 horror film being made that looks like Wolfenstein the movie

What's happened to the thread lad? It's gone completely to shit as I look at it. Who the fucks this guy Is this big pubes lol? This would be the 3rd fight you ducked, do me a favour lad and fuck off

Not him but you're the one complaining about having sores and your stomach hurting a lot which suggests that your "diet" isn't working healthily
You should look into other things to supplement your liquid diet.

band of brothers the movie, could be good

you could just stream it in 1080p on legal and legally gray websites

It's gone to the dogs lad, and I think that's a pubes imitator

i was at the loch
why didn't you show up?

Attached: why didnt you fight me?.png (582x166, 9K)

>happy with myself

LOL keep telling yourself that. You formerly human lump of useless meat. When you look in the mirror and see the wasted drug addled mental defective that you actually are you'll be off a bridge before you can say steak bake. Shithawk.

anhyone remember when scea posted pic related?

Attached: 20180804_001043.jpg (1858x2477, 1.28M)

user said you and "rightly so" from pol are using the same router...what do you say to that lad?

why can't you eat? we want to know now, lad

damn she looks soft