Robots, if you were female do you think you would've gotten pregnant by now?

Robots, if you were female do you think you would've gotten pregnant by now?

Attached: 1537812486427.jpg (500x667, 74K)

i'm female, not pregnant, but overweight like in your picture

Attached: 1528417100746.png (657x527, 35K)

I like iron man too

>not pregnant
Let's change that

>tfw giant pregnant fetish, only thing I can get off to

If I was a woman I wouldn't be pregnant yet, but in the future I'd get pregnant a bunch of times with my white husband

hey baby want to make babby

I worked with a girl whose greatest fear was becoming barren and greatest goal was finding a husband and breeding as many kids as she could. What a fucking turnon

okay, empty your e-sperm into this little cup

If my urge to become pregnant would be even half as strong as my current urge too impregnate is, I'd have probably been pregnant several times.

Mirin that iron man memorabilia

>I'd have probably been pregnant several times
that's hot. discord?

user I am a man

>I am a man
i've learned to lower my standards. as long as you bear my children i can overlook this small flaw

No.

Having enough money to raise the kids comes first.

I'd get married and start a loving nuclear family.

nope, Id be me but femanon.

But damn right im gonna make myself look cute when Im fuckin reborn a chick

ftfy
*what a fucking tumor

i am a female and have never been pregnant and do not plan to become pregnant. Turning into a chick won't make you into a stacy, fellas.

>do you think you would've gotten pregnant by now?

No. I would be obsessive about birth control. I probably would take birth control pills and then lie to the guy that he needs to wear a condom, just to be extra safe.

However, I would absolutely insist that my vag get filled up at least a couple of times every day. Probably by the same guy every time, so as to minimize the chance of STDs. (Lesbo would be even better, but I'm sure it would be 10000x easier to find a guy to sex with.)

Male or female, my basic strategy would be the same: Find a loyal, disease-free partner, and then fuck like rabbits. And for god's sake don't get pregnant, at least not before you've got a good full-time job, a house, and at least 2 years of living expenses saved up in the bank. Nobody needs to be poor with a baby.

>I would absolutely insist that my vag get filled up at least a couple of times every day.

your sex drive probably wouldn't be the same as a girl, and assume you're on antidepressants because that is like default if you're a female.

>I worked with a girl whose greatest fear was becoming barren

I met one of those in college. He biggest goal in life was to get pregnant, ideally right after college. She didn't want to go near microwave ovens because she was scared it would damage her baby-making equipment.

why would she go to college then? that's a waste of money.

absolutely, if i could magically turn into a girl i would never not have cum inside of me

If my personality or close to it. was the same then no.
I'm scared of sex.

Attached: Fill10.jpg (424x512, 52K)

That's the thing. I think being fully female would change our personalities as well. It goes beyond just benis and bagina.

>I think being fully female would change our personalities as well

doubt it.
t. female virgin r9k addict

Rich parents. Plus, she probably viewed college as basically a store to shop for a husband.

There's far less female virgin Jow Forums addicts than male virgin Jow Forums addicts.

Absolutely. Hell, I'd probably be married by now.

Kinda difficult question.
Life would so much different that I have no idea really. Some things are different when you're a girl. Don't think I would've befriended the people that changed my life if I was a girl.
Though, certain situations would still have happened and I think I'd be antisocial and depresssed, even as a girl.

Given my low self confidence it's pretty likely that had i been a female some guy would have made me feel good about myself, gotten into my pants with flattery and fucked me, the only question is whether he'd stay or not.

Since I can't see myself wanting to fuck niggers even with a hormone addled femoid brain chances are better but there aren't any guarantees anymore.

Yeah probably, since u get different friends and a different lifestyle overall.
I just choose the "if my personality is the same" part since I don't really know what I would've done if I was different.

Probably not. Even though it's a colossal fetish of mine, I wouldn't want to deal with the consequences of raising a crib midget. Unless I could be a surrogate, that'd probably be fuckin dope.

bourgeois scum/cum bucket

yeah and if you gender swapped there'd be more female r9k addicts.

>hormone addled femoid brain

user... you brain is already hormone addled.

not with femoid hormones that make you dumb, only with manly man hormones that make me really smart and shit.

this, when I turned 20 or so its like a switch flipped in my brain to breed as many women as possible. like before I was kind of grossed out by creampies and was terrified of getting my girlfriend pregnant, now all i can think of is planting my seed deep in a pussy. i can only imagine it would be similar if i was a woman

I doubt it. I struggle to imagine a scenario where I get laid without the help of divine intervention, and I was born distrustful and paranoid so I would never take chances that could destroy my life.

I do, however, have an extreme pregnancy fetish. If I was forced to be a woman the ideal scenario would be me being either artificially inseminated or simply autofertilizing and having a shadowy organization come and collect the child when I give birth. That way I get to grow big, fat and milky without having to change any diapers.

Attached: 1409599289037.jpg (753x1179, 205K)

user... you are dumb already

no your dumb fagot