Is it worth sleeping with a 16 year old prostitute to lose my virginity? 16 is legal here

Is it worth sleeping with a 16 year old prostitute to lose my virginity? 16 is legal here.

Attached: 046.jpg (723x1023, 377K)

A prostitute is a prostitute, and losing your virginity isn't gonna change shit. But if you have to, I'd go for it.

It will not make you feel any less empty.

>16 year old prostitute

God this is depresing

>Not saving yourself for you waifu

Sex is too much work for too little payoff. You will especially regret paying for it.

when i went to south america you could find as low as 14 pretty easily.

The world is truly an awful place

If you ever do procreate, what a conversation you would have with your potential son.do you think he would have a good role model?

No, it's not worth it. If you've been jerking off for years you're going to be underwhelmed. Sex is mental and if you don't feel anything for her there is the possibility you won't be able to finish.

Fathers don't talk to there kids about sex anymore and also
>having kids in 2018
Wew lad

you mean wonderful, for as low as 30 dollars too.

>16 years old

OP is a nonce

Attached: image.jpg (720x1280, 46K)

I agree with user here

I mean if its legal and you want to theres nothing wrong with, but pretty downright degrading.

one more wew lad

When I went to Japan, I lost my virginity to a 15 year old prostitute. She was a really nice girl and made me feel like it was less sleazy than a business transaction. The sex was really great and she did everything I wanted. I paid her like double after, it was a really positive experience.

I don't regret doing it. Yeah it wasn't a lovey dovey whatever sort of thing, but it was a controlled environment, I got to pick the girl I wanted and she did everything I wanted her to. Would recommend if you're ever in the nippon area.

Attached: 1533581262932.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

There's a story about a guy who goes out into the brazilian forests and buys a poor tribal family's daughter for a summer, probably no older than 10

well i know what i am doing next summer

You can't lose your virginity to a prostitute. It's just a very expensive fleshlight. Rape doesn't count either. You're still a virgin.

See the payment you'll give her as throwing a brick of banknotes in a fire. Will you be able to recover from losing those? If yes then go for it. It's a win-win situation. If you enjoy it then good for you; if you don't enjoy it then you'll have learned the value of sex for the sake of having sex.

16 means inexperienced, naive and foolish/dumb.
Get an older hooker.

Attached: Fill7.jpg (378x512, 42K)

she gets to have as much sex as she wants and makes lots of money doing it
just try and tell me with a straight face you would rather break your back wage slaving all your life if you could instead get paid to get laid
two best things in the world rolled into one