When did you give up on your life?

When did you give up on your life?

Attached: Sunset Wojak.jpg (653x490, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16535401/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haven't yet, but I'm dangerously close to

I'm close but since I still have some "prime years" left I haven't yet. I don't know how much longer i can last though. Each day my anxiety and depression gets worse. Suicide is on my mind every single day. When I truly give up, I'll just go see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed with lord knows what. He will give me drugs of some sort and I'll live out the rest of my days as an emotional zombie not being able to feel.

If I don't get the job I've been working towards I've decided I'm gonna douse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire in public

Attached: 8247534876.jpg (600x350, 21K)

what job user? original oregano.

My breakup last year

pilot
>inb4 skyking

I actually am giving it another shot, it's getting so better. It can get better.

Attached: 1525273725386.jpg (1000x800, 63K)

I gave up caring about the outcome. I still care about feeling not like shit most of the time and try to maintain that. Occasionally I cave and it gets really bad and I consider suicide

godspeed user. sounds like a comfy job.

thanks user. If you see a man ablaze on the news one day, pour one out for me

Will do. One day I'll be watching for user's comet.

My current situation. I went to a pysch and got on Zoloft. The side effects are sucky but it helps with depression.

What are the side effects? Is it worth it do you think?

High school
>everyone said Id have the time of my life
>made me realize life was a joke
>t. part of the kewl kids group too

always wanted to do that but its expensive as shit
>dont feel like joining AF

most people said that about college. They were wrong. If it gets worse than this then I might just kill myself at 27

When I was 12 and had no friends and my parents were abusive

Lost my mind earlier this year
I don't think there's a way out anymore for me
Just waiting for me to get fired
Waiting for them to let me go
Waiting for nobody else to hire me
And than its done for me

Have 30+ cousins
5 brothers
1 sister
Have aunts/uncles
Only about 10 friends in my whole life who will hear the news of my death
I'll be giving up soon, real soon
I have learned some things that are killing me inside
Thanks for being there /Jow Forums/ you're kind of the problem aren't you polluting my mind and controlling me to believe there is no change left

Well you're right, I'm done

Attached: 1537820546747.jpg (960x960, 50K)

I was tolerating high school cuz I was at least smart n good at sports. but the big mistake and turning point was getting a gf. made it a gigantic shitshow

why was that the turning point? what happened?

Once upon a time
>chad
>smart boi
>team captain
>busy boi.jpeg
>got gf instead of quickies
>actually liked having grillfren
>user why dont you spend time with me more often
>user why dont you talk to me about anything
>gf ghosts me
>depression.mp4
Dont know why I got so sad over some stupid high school gf but it got me good. And according to her friends she felt like shit for weeks. t. 19 now and taking some time off before college and being a lazy asshole. She texts me here and there. And the fact that my friends got me into Jow Forums doesnt help, its a rabbit hole. Theres more but Im lazy so thats the short of it

I didn't.

Why are you here if you've given up on yours?

6th grade. something clicked in my head where I realized how fucking pointless everything is/ a waste of time. That was over 10 years ago, never been the same since.

Attached: acid-aesthetic-alone-boho-Favim.com-2614307.jpg (500x500, 56K)

around 11 or 12 years old

Attached: 1419712370519.png (1280x693, 383K)

I havent yet im close to doing so but having a family who would be sad if I died keeps all of those suicidal thoughts away

strawpoll.me/16535401/r

Attached: 29340135_10157088373288368_3005150533536186368_o.png (1490x1208, 783K)

any drink specifically?

dont blame Jow Forums, we are in the same boat as you dude. I want things to get better buts its hard to believe they will

Cops take license when I got out of jail and I think no big deal, parents act like it's a decree from god. So it was like house arrest for a year. That did me in; that was at 19, now 36.

I dropped out of HS in junior year because of anxiety bullshit. I ended up leaving home and living with a couple friends while working in a factory, did a fuckton of drugs which literally almost killed me. I was still fucked in the head and now suicidal, so I crawled back home at 20. I thought I could get my shit together, failed again and couldn't even finish CC. I can't even pretend to try anymore.

Livestream it user
Originarolli

Attached: Based Timothy Dexter.png (803x569, 547K)

when my family member who also was my best friend ghosted me, if he ghosted me there is no way I'll ever make it with someone else.