Why are soy boys so easily cucked? Have 'men' fallen this far? Sad

Why are soy boys so easily cucked? Have 'men' fallen this far? Sad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-080052.png (720x1280, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More soy

Attached: FB_IMG_1524053000623.jpg (540x960, 47K)

Lol

Attached: FB_IMG_1524053009280.jpg (720x960, 47K)

Bumpe b4 404

Oh Jesus it actually hurts to look

Attached: sage-plant.jpg (645x645, 158K)

Little oc for your morning pleasure

anyone who allows himself to be in that situation deserves it

Not gunna post the screen shot but recently some hot girl on my FB page posted a similar pic but she had some expensive gift in her hand and the caption was "so blessed to have such a great guy friend". Fucking cringed.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1523019020226.jpg (600x678, 44K)

Send this thread to Justin

Is that Tom Perkins?

It's like so obviously friend zoning him once you put it on social media...its like she's saying "hey I know you always see me with him but don't worry my vagina is still open for bussiness" if I were him I'd take that as like the 'hint' that it's literally never going to happen. But this probably only feed his obsession by in his view garnishing this attention from her

They have been brainwashed by feminism. In his mind he thinks he's alpha that's how fucked up the soyboy mindset is.

bruh why this fuckhead got u so bitter. chad is your only competition so focus ur energy elsewhere

>l-l-l-look guys! Soyboys!
>T-t-t-they're so pathetic hehehe
>unlike me. I'm not a failure

These threads are cancer. Stop being butthurt that nerdy beta males can still make friends while you couldn't.

That's exactly it. It was obvious she was making a public statement and he was just standing there with a stupid look on his face like a cuck realizing he was being cucked right in that moment

Attached: 1514827540296.jpg (1200x1520, 392K)

>Soyboy detected

>Still thinks it's pronounced like the herb

Is it sadder to be like this guy or just not really ever hang out with any girls ever?

>he still thinks sage is pronounced "sage."

typical yugo soiboi. sad

my bro whos is the beavis to my butthead, the tubbs to my crockett, has become a fucking cuck. he spends all his time with some slut whos got 6 kids by different men. he spends all his money on them. he takes the kids to doctors appointments. he pays their rent. he lost his bike for them. he cant even have a shity car because they get all his money. we work together and get payed the same, while i have 15k saved up he has nothing and is always broke. worst part is he gets no pussy he says and hes even crocheting nowadays. i call him a beta and a cuck and he laughs it off. what do? i think were eventually going to throw down and have a dudevorce. we been bros since highschool and were mid 30s. i admit i ruined my life by being a fuck up and donothing but im not about to be a stepping stone for some slut whos done had all her fun in life. shit just happens just like cancer

Cuck nigger faggot soy XD

kys.

Attached: 1519481103854.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

Wait, how is it pronounced then ?

I’m worried. I have a cat too, does this make me a soy goy?

>wanting to be friends with women

There's not much you can do dude for real. Eventually he will snap out of it. Anything you do will just make him hate you or resent you in the future.

>s*rbian soyboy getting cucked
>probably by a superior virile muslim

TOP KEK, its a microcosm for their history

Go bitch about the 56% threads like usual.

Only if you use these beasts as replacement for children instead of pets.

Literally nothing wrong with this

>crocheting
Wow

Not by default but asking that confirmed it, soy.

Depends.
Do you have a girlfriend and was it her idea?

they're mates, so what

most girls prefer to hang around with men because women are bitchy about each other

and she knows he's a beta so he's not going to be trying to fuck her constantly.

>gets butthurt about people making fun of soy bois

Leftist soy boi detected!

Attached: 1521898353184.jpg (700x734, 107K)

These women manipulate desperate men. I don't necessarily feel sorry for him, but when you're not used to female attention and this sloot starts giving you attention, its probably hard not to bite.

They look like they're friends or dating. Worthless thread

Thank god, it’s just a pet. I’m probably gonna get a golden retriever when I get a house. I’ll probably buy one for my wife or something. My cats cool I just wanted him because he was free and he was fun.

Used up white with a corroded uterus
Friends
Pick one

Seconding this, gotta let him walk his own path. Maybe have a couple small talks with him so you can 'told you so' later, assuming there is a later. Lots of men go through this in their 30's, seems to be a new form of midlife crisis.

Gets no pussy.
>He grabs a furry puss.

Have a rare soyboy for your salt.

Attached: 88d7e3888c680befec6b638a1f53ff23c3ff29871bf8607f53723cbfe1b533cd.jpg (1002x857, 52K)

I got friend zoned by a girl for a year when I was 18.
The bitch used to regularly give me blue balls.
One night I was so blue balled leaving her house I fucked a fat chick hitchhiker I saw when driving home.
I didn’t know at the time, but I contracted both crabs and scabbies.
The next day I was at the friendzoning chicks place and was really tired from ducking the fat chick the night before and asked if I could nap on her bed.
I unknowingly filled it with crabs and scabbies.
Before I got a chance to tell her when I found out, she rang me in tears and told me 3 guys she liked have crabs and scabbies and she didn’t know which one gave it to her but decided it wasn’t the really handsome one, or the rich one.
I never spoke to her again after that.

I think those are great. Post em

Attached: 1518219220163.png (731x709, 48K)

prove to me that there's something wrong with this guy. i bet you can't

>Tall
>white
>full head of hair
>good beard
has so much potential but hes stuck on the soy

I think this guy might be fucking her

Could be wrong

Attached: 1494018401382.png (411x387, 11K)

Stop sticking your dick in the dirt.

His name is serbian, he's a proto dinarid

Cats and dogs are ok, the problem is when you use them as substitute for kids like how spinsters do. Pets will never inherit your stuff, continue your legacy, maintain you when you're old or hell, even outlive you.

Nothing. He has to figure it out himself.

That's my cousin.

youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM

This has been a great soyboy thread
>Stole many memes

Attached: 1524009474674.jpg (819x717, 280K)

>calls him Friend on social media
>fucking
HAAHAHAHAHA
This is a post that if guys see, means HERES A PHOTO OF ME WITH A GUY BUT MESSAGE ME BECAUSE IM SINGLE

No!

LOL... never let a girl friend zone you, ever. I actually got my last girlfriend that way, she was like “well user, I like you but only as a friend” and I said to her “I’m sorry, I don’t want a friend, I want a partner” and the next day we started dating. Of course we ended up breaking up, but not before I hit that. When we broke up she wanted to stay friends, and I told her no.

what a whiny fucking faggot you are

Mate she was so fucking ugly too. And smelly. A gumboot full of ammonia for a cunt.
Makes me shudder thinking about her

Can’t I’m on my ipad

whoa, eggman is moving up in the world.

Ya I kinda want to be a dad and have at least 3 kids. I finish college in a moth and I have a badass job lined up with a friend of my parents. After that I’ll save up some money for a house and I guess. Just live out my life in a rural area like a normal person.

fuck off youre probably the same
nitt me a sweater grandma

Not anymore the cat was free, and I thought it would be cool to have in the apartment. I actually thought about getting some fish with a fish bowl first. But the cat was free.

And then you woke up.

What a stupid story to make up to try impress virgins on Jow Forums.....

>ipad
good goy
you will never find a woman that is not a whore

I don’t want to get out of bed and go on the pc

It’s a true story. Whether you believe me or not I don’t care

sage

Attached: 1455526060372.png (514x640, 368K)

its not about using pc
its about haveng an ipad in the first place you fucking underage moron

Chad can have and do what he wants without being viewed as a soyboy.

mfw there are "men" who think it's cool to have female friends

Attached: 1516495831579.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>I haven't gotten laid so no one has. Ever.

Attached: 1523569334242.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

Well sorry it was a gift from my family.

>i think were eventually going to throw down and have a dudevorce
been there brother, not too different of a situation, sick of watching my bro fall for chicks that make him give them rides after they fuck his friends and shit. Couldn't stand watching him wallow in self-pity and continue pretending like he didn't care. Now we haven't spoken in almost a year. Shit sucks since we had been good bros for probably 15 years but some people are just damned determined to fail

SOY OVERLOADD

Attached: 3220B8D5-0C41-4B93-BF96-1DFCED6EC67B.jpg (490x333, 43K)

Its "SAH-GEY" or SAGATE which means to lessen or lower in Japanese.

Ooh thats so sweet I bet he buys her stuff too when they go out as friends, males make such great friends to single girls. If only more guys could be like that. UwU

>nose ring
>tattoos
>dressed like a whore

Oh no he'll never get herpes from her.

What soyboys fuck because they cannot fuck real woman?

Attached: roast_me.jpg (673x960, 570K)

never really had female friends because I always ended up fucking them

true friendship from opposite sex doesnt exist

Fluent in roastie

Oh if you dont get the hint your a top tier soy biy

Nothing wrong with this. Yes he's got a soyboy look but maybe he's happy being friends? maybe he's dying of thirst? maybe they're fuck buddies? We can't say for sure.

I hope she read that reply

Does it even do anything anymore tho?

Everyone itt saying that this guy is happy being friends with her are clearly orbitors themselves.

Attached: 1514582376927.jpg (577x1024, 113K)

jesus

do chicks really post pictures like that?

Lmao funniest/saddest part is his other beta friends will be jealous of him for being that close to a vagina

You know she trusts you when she lets you pick the nits of her crotch...

She's probably mildly creeped out by him and worried that people might be speculating that they're together due to the inordinate amount of time he spends up her ass.

She posted that to announce the fact that they are not fucking, never have fucked and never will fuck.

>maksimovic
Sad!

Yes, but they don't let beta losers like you see them.

probably, we dont know though

Trusts in your utter impotence.