Be myself

>be myself
>get cute 5/10 asian gf
vs
>dedicate my whole life to become more attractive
>abandon any "creepy" interests that I enjoy
>2/10 white girl settles for me if I'm lucky

Attached: 1533058217053.jpg (1920x1186, 210K)

>be me
>have asian grill
>doesnt stop talking about how shes so cool and asian and how all of her asian friends are so cool and you wouldnt understand
>shoot myself
>t. robotghost is now browsing Jow Forums
The recent asian power movement turned them into unbearable faggots. Im going back to my white queens

>be me
>have asian dad and white mother
>parents look ok and i look like a 5 or 6/10
>but still a hapa
kill me

ABCs and third+ generation immigrants aren't really Asian at all though.

t. user with Chinese wife

>be Indian
>God tier genetics for an Indian
>6ft
>get qt loyal Indian just by existing

Call me a street shitter but I wipe and wash my ass and attract pussy just by sitting in my room. Literally. The pussy sniffs me out not the other way round.

You found a westernized asian, that doesn't count, they're usually shallower and more vapid than whites. Non datable

More importantly, you have the same competition as for white women. If there's other white men that white women prefer, obviously asian women in the West would also prefer those other men.

Yeah forgot to add that. My experience being the asians in California. Terrible in school when they are finding themselves

How would you be treated in Asia? You'd be taller and paler but still look kinda asian so you could get a real GF unlike white guys who only get the biggest thots.

yes, but in Asia there is a stigma of race mixing

I do have an Asian girlfriend but I don't think her standards are different from any other girl my type.

Attached: f9115df-1.jpg (2048x1536, 1.24M)

Lol I'm 5/10, maybe a 6/10 since I started training in December and I just started dating a white 10/10. Just be confident. And not nice, but nice to her, usually.

I really want an asian gf but I hope she doesn't want kids.

>Be me
>7/10 half-black
>All the white betas have been successfully brainwashed to go for easy Asian chicks
>They leave behind tons of qt white girls for me to make countless mutts like myself with
Thank you betas

Attached: 97093206728517.jpg (3516x2848, 808K)

>veiny tits
>scars around her womb
your nigger ass can keep that shit

Attached: 1476067126361.jpg (543x960, 72K)

>Implying translucent pale skin+veins+freckles don't make a girl perfect
Jewish tricks have truly brainwashed you
I bet you'll teach yourself to find South Asian troglodyte women beautiful one day

Attached: 302642839222206.jpg (3204x2136, 469K)

Hi Klara

Oh boy they want a LOT
>t. had gook gf

I forgot to mention but one of my points was that I thought that the stigma might be a lot smaller for mixing with a hapa than a white guy.

>be myself
>get any gf
>have to constantly put myself second, end up married or getting her pregnant, have to constantly spend my time and money on her and baby, find myself 50yo with no energy waiting for death wondering where my life went

>be myself
>be single
>do what I want forever with no annoying woman or kids restricting me and my freedom, only drawback is normies nagging me but at least when I go inside I get some peace and quiet

Choose carefully gentlemen

>Scars
>Veins
>Freckles
>Ginger
>Ginger pubes
>Obviously doesn't workout or go to gym

Attached: IMG_4285.jpg (600x400, 28K)

I'm not sure if I could live with myself if I brought hapas into the world.

Abandoning your "creepy" hobbies that make you happy is by far the most cucked thing you can do. I like /tg/ more than anything else and if some thot tried to get me to give it up I'd boot her before you can say Shadowrun.

Fucking Street shitter.

>tfw I just traded in asian gf for white gf

Attached: 2cool.gif (500x376, 1.03M)

>Scars and freckles

What a shame. Redheads aren't too bad.

Attached: 1534312136572.gif (160x200, 1.94M)

Only a fool would pick a white girl. None of them are virgin and none know how or want to cook for their husband. White womyn are not women, they're just weak men with tits and a cunt.

Attached: 1518795665764.jpg (736x1308, 109K)

That pic makes me gag. I'm not attracted to any bush or boobs besides Asian now.

That's why I'll never do it, I thought I implied that in my post. It would be nice with a great but I won't dedicate my life to it and I definitely won't stop doing activities in order to impress girls.
I ride horses which probably doesn't matter but I also wouldn't stop watching cute anime for some girl that doesn't even like me.