Tfw no passable 6/10 trans gf (boy)

>tfw no passable 6/10 trans gf (boy)

Attached: 5U834Cu.png (568x666, 638K)

Gay. Fuck off homo. Kys

rem is ugly and ram isn't much better but by default she's garbage anyway.

I want to smash Sneaky's sweaty butthole until his lungs give out from moaning too much and he's nothing but a gasping mess

Are traps naturally hairless? I have a five o clock shadow 20 mins after shaving, how can I be a cute girl too?

do i pass? :3

Attached: IMG.jpg (1440x2678, 401K)

that woman is -not- good for him. oh well he will learn.

Merely shaving only works if you have low T/are taking titty skittles. Most people just wax it, nair it, or have it lasered.

I once waxed my chest+back professionally and it lasted me for a couple of weeks. Was too poor/cowardly to go full body after how much it hurt. Then again I'm chewbacca tier hairy.

I think it's going to end badly desu

why dya think so?

she doesnt care about him, hes a prop.

Hes unironically into sissy shit and has been since before he started dating the leech. He doesn't deserve any better than her.

If you prefer left then you are a literal faggot.

Attached: 1498743474489.jpg (500x500, 185K)

The faggot makes the average woman look hot, so there's that.

I'M SO FUCKING JEALOUS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I'm going to take hormones and laser my facial hair and epilate my body hair and start and ass workout and a skincare routine and get a cute haircut and wear makeup and wear maid bunny leotards with fishnets and heels and post the pictures online. I'm going to post lewd crossdressing pics every day. There is no other reason for me to be alive on this earth

Attached: GOD.jpg (228x227, 19K)

You're a faggot if you consider either one
You think it's a smart decision now but you'll come to regret it, if you're going to end up killing yourself a year later over it you might as well get it over and done with now before you transition

but asians always make cuter traps than whitoids

Those dubs don't lie user, go for. Remember to post pics on /b/, ok?

just jack off retard

I would much rather have other people jack off to pictures of me though

I'm pretty sure most of the people on this board would be happier if they pursued traps.

Passable or not, it's still somehow better than an entire gender discouraged from having interests.

Who cares if it's gay, at least you will have something in common,
Embrace the Trapnostate,
Relinquish humanity

Attached: IMG_4657.jpg (570x503, 16K)

You know all these images are heavily shopped right?

Shh user.... Don't ruin their fun.
>Originally

Attached: 1535816082066.jpg (480x308, 20K)

That's a genetic female.

Even under the fishnets, I wish I could get my legs to look as good as Sneaky's