>Lost my job over a roster dispute
>Said the roster was "fucked"
>She sends me home for "swearing"
>Female manager said I threatened her
>Now they are saying that to the court
>Basically her word against mine
>So now not only do I have to do with a complete loss of finances and security
>I also have to live with a record saying that I threatened a female manager
For the first time in my life I am contemplating suicide.

Attached: 1468155092464.png (575x523, 617K)

where you been op everything is rape

If you kill yourself kill all of them too. There's literally 0 reason not to if you're planning to take your own life.

>op menaces his manager and gets btfo

>For the first time in my life I am contemplating suicide.
>first time
you are like a child

This. Its 2018 everyones going postal these days.

Take control of your situation. Call her out on her ballshit.

I'm not a bandwagon sort of dude. Probably just going to hang myself from a high tree in an isolated forest.

this, kill everyone while you still can, you'll regret it later while you're saving up to pay some black market thug for access to a high place to jump from.

funny guy, huh?

Bro, I am trying. She has access to an entire army of lawyers, HR department staff and pools of money. I am looking at possibly a month of rent and then living on the streets.

current job also has a roster roastie. as already seen in previous jobs, they can't hold frame for shit. someone gets sick and we need to cover a shift the next day? call 10 people and tell them it's an emergency. everything is always urgent.

Every injustice must be righted my man. Should the law fail you, Sam Colt won't.

No, I asked why I was being rostered unlawfully. She then claimed that I was threatening her a full month after the event. There are even witnesses that back my story up but they are terrified to talk because they will lose their jobs too. The company is also refusing to hand over store footage which would substantiate my claim that I was following company process by asking her this. They also made up a bunch of shit about my tills having variances but the "evidence" they handed me to apparent "disciplinary actions" taken by the company are all bogus. Some of these notices even have someone else's employee number on them.

Women are like children

you dont need a job anyways start an online business jobs are just cuckoldry

OP is it a problem of finances for you? Try legal help clinics. With all the evidence you should be able to subpoena the company for the records they hide and employee numbers they are.

not wrong, but unrelated

Yeah, this is in Australia though and the only community legal I have access too is a perpetual loop of "please try and call again"

user vs The Bureaucrats

You won't win this fight playing their rules, you have to kill them

try to get some of that managerial pussy (methods may vary)
or just convert to islam, whichever works

another life ruined by the roasties, when will they stop?