When do we win

>"go to a club there's loads of girls there"
>"just walk up to them and start talking"
Was i not supposed to take this seriously? I followed these exact instructions and all i got were disgusted faces and laughs. All that effort just to be insulted. i don't get it, are we actually supposed to win in the end?

Attached: 1534086937987.jpg (1109x677, 108K)

>are we actually supposed to win in the end?
Not for people like us my friend, we were born to lose.

Attached: 1531436706460.jpg (571x663, 57K)

Unless you were born winning you're screwed.
You can obviously fake it but that's the best you can expect

Attached: Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg (404x378, 21K)

>i don't get it, are we actually supposed to win in the end?
No, user. People like you and I don't win, we only lose. Some people were born and groomed for success, and some people achieve it with exceptional support from family and friends. But you and I? No. We were beaten, neglected, bullied mercilessly, forced into solitude. whatever your circumstances, we are the losers of society, we only exist to know pain, suffering and failure.

that sucks. All i wanted to do was be with a woman for a little while.
> mfw I cant even have that
This is so shit, i just want to make a world where we can have a fair chance

Attached: 1534491491926.jpg (849x694, 148K)

You win when you stop giving a shit

did that a long time ago, doesn't change a thing. all that changes is it takes you longer to notice it's been too long since companionship. losers live and die alone. accept it

I think you like being marginalized because it gives you an excuse to be a failure.

the only part of my life i consider a failure is my love life. the rest of it i'm perfectly happy with

My bad I took offense for no reason

but what I also cant understand is why the fuck these chicks think so highly of themselves.
>walk up to girl from behind and try to talk
>she turns around and reveals the most disgusting face ive seen in a while
Yet she somehow she gets repulsed by me.

>have the balls to talk up to a random girl
>she doesnt even say anything and only laughs because shes uncomfortable since not even wanting to give you a chance reveals her shallow nature
who did truly win, user?

Attached: 1497649664072.png (208x206, 117K)

based origirirari

this is logical. based

You see the secret here is you have to befriend someone winning and leech off their wins until you can win on your own.

40% of all males in our 20000000 years as mammals and 2000000 years as primates did not reproduce. Our species has been tournament based with regards to mating strategies since the very begining. The closest most males would get to coitus was seeing a female's enlarged estrus during ovulation and then proceed to masturbate. Humans literally fabricated the notion of social monogamy as a means of stabilizing and facilitating organized society. Even with social monogamy 10-40% of all offspring are the result of infidelity and her a different biological father. 8000 years ago, 17 females reproduced for every one male. 8000 years ago we were physiologically virtually identical as we are today, endocrinological identical and neurobiologically identical. Somehow we have evolved to be egalitarian in mating strategies in less than 8000 years.

Rise and sign, this is the grim reality. Women are free to act according to their hardwired imperatives, get used to the idea until they are subdued again.

I made so many typos, I need sleep. Look past the errors.
If I was not so tired I would analyze the exact processes of attraction, from stimulus to neurology, to hormones, to perinatal pressures, to prenatal hormonal pressures. Another time.

was masturbation born from this? if 40% of males could not reproduce, all they did was watch?

Males high in the dominance hierarchy still masturbate, but it's considerably more limited. Primarily because female ovulation facilitates male sexual arousal - ergo the dominant males opt to copulate.
Rhesus monkeys for instance are very clear on this, low ranking males masturbate while high ranking ones don't. Bonobos don't have this distinction, for obvious reasons. Chimps have the distinction but all male chimps regardless of ranking tend to masturbate during the onset of adolescence. Voles for example, that have muscular erections do not masturbate whatsoever. It seems to be limited in primates with vascular erections.

Why the fuck would you go to a club? It's the most disgustingly boring way to waste your time. Go somewhere where the girls are of better stock.

Let me guess, you are going to suggest he tries his local church.

You tradcucks are the worst kind of incels.

No you fucking moron. "Better stock" can mean "does other things than party and down Jagerbombs". There is a continuum between "club slut" and "genuflecting Mother Theresa", you know. Someone like OP clearly isn't into the whole clubbing shebang, so what's the point? He should find his "scene" and stick to that.

The point is he opted to aim for the loosest, easiest chicks and failed to see results. What makes you think other demographics will be more receptive?

>club sluts
>easy
Fucking lol. They have a Chad buffet at their disposal. They can be as picky as they want.

The quantity of girls in a given setting is only one part of the equation. It also depends on the quality/quantity of men. If for example OP goes to an animu club and he is not an utter autist, chances are he's going to fare much better with the girls even if there's fewer of them simply by being a cut above the local competition.

Thanks, but How do I find my scene? I just started uni and not much here interests me desu

The next step is to bluff and look disgusted back that they showed you their ugly disgusted face and call them a dumb cunt in some way while simultaneously scoring a laugh. If you can do this three point landing you will be fine as long as you're not above 250 or like 5'9 and above 190

I tried this once but i think i overreacted
>made an extremely disgusted face
>turned to my friend and yelled "this bitch stinks!"

don't go to clubs to find women, the girls there are even bigger sluts than average
just go MTGOW, most modern women aren't worth it

I think you might be right
Oribinal

The one time I've been to a club I got groped twice by girls.

If only I shared your luck

I don't think you're supposed to go up to girls and talk to them at a very loud club, unless you want to shout at them and barely be heard over the loud music. The one thing I hate about clubs in my country is that they mostly just have spotify top 100 playing on shuffle, with no DJ or anything.

I wish I was incapable of understanding or accepting your post.
Whether or not my life was harder, I still would be happier to not know this kind of stuff

As somebody who has friends that get laid, girls have approached my friend in a bar and said things such as, "I was waiting for you to talk to me".

You shouldn't go to clubs with the mindset of "I wanna get laid!", since the chances are you'll just be super disappointed when going home alone. You should just go there to have fun with your friends. If you try and succeed at picking someone up, then its just a great bonus to an already fun night out.

Your average robot/failed normalfag/cyborg isn't good looking enough for that to happen though.

Nigga be more specific fag what did you do exactly?
You better not have walked to a group of multiple women and started talking or else you're fuckin retarted

see if there's a salsa dance club, i'm tubby but not quite ugly and I had luck there.

It was defiantly a confidence booster but not worth having to endure that sort of environment.

Pick something and try it. Any kind of club or anything. You might find you enjoy it, and women are more interested in passion. If you demonstrate genuine interest in some hobby or club, they'll notice.

this is true and because of that we need monogamy or shits going to get messy

What else was I originallly supposed to do?