How come black men don't suffer from stress, depression, headaches, anxiety, overthinking etc?

I mean i'm sure some do suffer with stress but what i mean is you'll never see it. You'll never look at a black man and think "hmm there's a guy who is being run down by life at the moment he looks terrible"

Black men always look fresh, youthful and full of energy and vigor. Many don't exercise regularly and eat fried chicken, soda, and pizza 3 times a week yet remain lean and never go above a 30 inch waist.

I know tons of black men and none suffer from migraine headaches or social anxiety or overthinking about things. They are always upbeat and high energy. Always down to party and have a good time.

A black man could be on the verge of losing his home because of late rent but he'll still vibe the night away to some reggae while drinking rum.
Literally nothing affects them.

White men on the other hand suffer from depression, greying of hair, lying awake at night worrying about bills, worrying if their wife is cheating etc

Attached: DJAAKK1211.png (517x303, 246K)

Because you're a psychopath fetishiest roleplayer

Attached: cosby.jpg (1100x550, 357K)

If you live around a bunch of niggas that'll roast tf outta you for the smallest things, you'd be carefree too.
I've had a bunch of black friends and it's just how it B tbqf. In a weird way the black community or minorities in general are more supportive.
a by supportive I mean they'll shit on you until you start ignoring all the shit you've been thinking about and smile.

Walking outside is like walking into the jungle for blacks, you can't afford to show weakness ever except to your mom.

>How come black men don't suffer from stress, depression, headaches, anxiety, overthinking etc?
Why would an ape have a mental condition of humans

Lower intelligence. That's literally it

>Many don't exercise regularly and eat fried chicken, soda, and pizza 3 times a week
Can confirm. if I started to work out consistently I'd be shredded.

The ones that have anxiety stress and depression are the ones living in shitty neighbourhood constantly thinking about if someone will kill them. The song "mind is playin tricks on me" is all about this

>naturally masculine

Its actually the opposite, because of a genuine culture of single moms shaping their identity they actually have no idea what real masculinity is, and desperately cling to the false version

>team player

Im sorry, im really not trying to be rude but i assume you have never worked with black people before? They are "often the leader" because people understand that its easier to let them think they are in charge and work around them then to try and make them understand someone else should lead

>be a car
>runs great
>time goes by
>eventually have engine problems
>needs mechanic to fix

Meanwhile...

>be a fucking useless bicycle
>cruising at top speeds of 20mph
>looks at car in shop
>"hurrrr durrrr - bicletes am superir! Bicletes no am engine problem!"

Turns out you can't have problems associated with the mind of you're fucking brainless dumb ape.

It's simply evolution, OP. Blacks evolved in Africa where food and water is plentiful, so the only threat comes from other blacks trying to kill you. Blacks never had any need to plan or exercise restraint the way Europeans did in the cold north.

In Africa, if you run out of food, you literally just go for a walk in the jungle until you find the nearest fruit tree or while antelope 100metres away. In Europe, if you run out of food, you die.

Whites had to think about stuff in advance. That's why we evolved physically larger and more complex brains, and also why we stress about stuff and are more prone to depression.

This gift has been forged in our DNA over thousands of years of struggle and sacrifice, and it empowered the modern white man to create the science and technology which allows us today to visit the stars.

Don't envy the dark hordes, for as soon as the welfare state collapses (and it will collapse), Africans are finished.

Having no god damn sentience really goes a long way

Because they think less? Goes for Chad as well as Tyrone.
The less you think the happier you'll be, but you'll also accomplish less in life.

as am actual female with two x chromosomes i would never, ever have sex or feel attraction to a black guy because they ahve gross nappy hair and skin like excrement pics for proof
i dont want my kids to be ugly
i would rather be raped by pajeets than have to be in the proximity of one of them

Attached: image-2.jpg (226x301, 10K)

thats not you lol youd take tyrones cock without a second thought lol

fucking bitch redheads are gonna go exctinct and you know it

so what if we have nappy hair cumskin?

The guy in the pic is a Brad yet all the bullets describe fat pasty betabois

I suffer from ALL of this and I'm black. I'm just now starting to show it to everyone at work. It's getting harder to hide my depression.

they actually do you racebaiting faggot op. saged

I love how you've created this thread just days after the whole Cosby thing. Try harder.

Attached: 436380435950338048.png (28x28, 2K)

Yeah okay. I saw this exact pasta a few days ago. neck yourself larper

These posts are retarded, I have seen plenty of depressed black people.

They are just like anyone else. Unironically racist post.

Attached: 1537344209613.jpg (1250x1380, 825K)

how ironic lmao

Have you noticed how retards always smile and laugh?

You'd think retards would be shit-scared all the time (since they can manage literally nothing in the environment around them) and also would be horribly depressed (since they're literally retards and have to live the only life they'll ever have that way) but nope. Happy as clams, and completely unafraid.

Really makes you think.

What's that? Black men are the same way?

Huh. Really makes you think.

I believed this until I saw the pajeet part. Pajeets are even more subhuman than niggers.

OP, you literally just defeated your own argument and its fucking hilarious. The reason they have ALL these traits is because they're on average just dumber. Dumber people are happier. Niggers are dumb and therefore happier and able to do more shit. If you wanna envy them, its like envying a downy whi doesn't feel sadness because he's too oblivious to his surroundings.

This is an American thing, not a white people thing, Europeans are just as headstrong as niggers if not more