I was doxxed

I was doxxed online, years ago. This taught me so much about human beings and their nature.

They were like a pack of hyenas. Everyone gathered around to ridicule me anonymously. Not so much because I deserved it, but because it gave purpose to those hyenas. I observed the phenomenon and noticed they were living off of ridiculing me. There were some posters who made a thread about me almost daily for years, in order to get the good ol' laughing train going on. It's like thinking about me filled a hole in some person's life. In a way it was almost pathetic. These people were feeding on the entertainment of laughing at someone else's demise. It's understandable to a point but if it becomes your main source of well-being, I'd be worried.

I feel my IQ jumped up heaps after this experience. I saw all the human fallacies first hand and decided to be something better.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Is this Brandon, the qt hapa boy?

This happens to me irl in a way

Sounds like it but didn't he dox himself?

>I feel my IQ jumped

Not saying much considering it was double-digits to start with if you allowed Jow Forums to dox you.

>I was doxxed online

How does this even happen?

Noice victim blaming there.

I guess you have to be an interesting person in some way, kind of like Chris Chan. Nobody wants to give him credit for anything but let's admit it, we've all kept a close eye on him for a decade. It's sick.

Put yourself in danger and it's partially your fault.

who is brandon?

Go back to tumblr fag.

You're not a "victim". If you didn't want your identity exposed online then don't post your identity online. Not a difficult concept.

Again, only complete retards ever get "doxxed".

That's not the point. The point is we're all focusing on the subject of the doxxing and forgetting how much of a no-life brainlet you have to be to enjoy gossiping about some dude you don't even know.
Women gossip. Men don't.

op is a faggoroni

To be doxxed you first need to be recognizable. Such as by tripfagging or posting something related to yourself. If you're a random user shitposter it doesn't really matter because your name will not be associated with anything.

All my life I've felt that one way or another I'll become famous.
I've stood out from the crowd since I was a kid. Online I'm not even trying and I'm getting a cult following.
Fuck.
I guess some people were meant to do extraordinary things. You guys are so ordinary, stuck to your little loops, you wouldn't understand.

Check out this delusional retard.

He's a rly cute guy whos posted "Am I ugly" with a picture of himself and his feels onto Jow Forums since 2012?? I think he knows that he's not ugly but he just needs constant validation
Well you can say he did. After all, he was the one who posted an image of himself onto /b/ of all fuckin places. I think they got him through EXIF or reverse image search. It hasn't seemed to affect him bc he's still fucking posting here after all this time LOL

exif data is automatically stripped now but it wasn't around 2012 so perhaps.

Ok? Vent post or is there a greater point to this?

Yeah OP I feel ya, although in my case it was ppl I had contact with irl. What's funny about it is that the girl who did it got bullied hard as fuck in school, now she does it to feel herself superior. Sort of like rape victims who become rapists themselves. And you can't say that you got doxed/hacked since then they make up rumors about you i.e. "we hacked you, you're bad bla bla". Having all your shitposts read from a group of people, phone and pc hacked, fuck that shit. I have nothing to hide, but it's a breach of privacy, and we come here to be anonymous.

I comfort myself knowing she'll OD in a few years.

Yeah same, someone doxxes me even when I'm not online. I literally read books and my stalkers still refuse to believe that I haven't even done anything to warrant attention
I don't understand, if I was successful that would work warrant the attention more, but I'm some weirdo
I understand you though, its okay

nice blogpost chris

you too huh? these feeble creatures are but turn and tumble in the big picture of the scale