What's your career choice in Tamriel, citizen?

What's your career choice in Tamriel, citizen?

Attached: job.jpg (620x350, 125K)

Unironically stealth archer, every time. It's too /smug/ to pass up one-hitting everything before it even knows I'm there.

>seriously playing diplo sniper

>being anything other than a sexy cabbage collector

Attached: sexycabbages.jpg (620x349, 243K)

Feels smug man. I have no regrets.

raping elves

I always pick Imperial and then just go hunting. I'll have an area that I usually go to for my cooking and then return to a nearby town to sell the furs I collect.

It's always autistic, but its my kinda autistic.

>do opening bit
>immediately head over to remove elf

...Pelinal? That you?

Attached: 1452087651155.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

Honest pay for honest work

>ywn unlock the secrets of the aetherius with your mage college bros

Attached: 1522706173289.jpg (500x521, 54K)

Truly why even exist in this faux prison reality called Mundus

Attached: 1505364199079.jpg (1280x992, 230K)

Probably a town guard or maybe a stormcloak. Given the kikes controlling the empire, I don't really want to support that too much.

Attached: image.jpg (356x402, 95K)

The simple life of a barmaid wench

Attached: Barmaid_Apparel.jpg (1000x895, 212K)

I steal things and dungeon crawl, what else is there to even do?

Attached: rat stick.jpg (940x922, 75K)

Unironically a shit way to play the game

this is true. tho i always end up using stealth +bow
always quit playing soon after

The gameplay is shit anyway and no amount of mods is going to change that.

Going blind with my monk bros with not a roastie in sight.

Attached: Temple_of_the_Ancestor_Moths_Praying.png (1634x1048, 1.32M)

Buying rusty swords and armor from bloodsoaked vagrants and then reselling them to bandits.

Attached: 32781280_865577756978494_7255794540135579648_n.jpg (800x961, 135K)

Become and adventurer, explorer, armed guard/need, their, whatever the fuck I want.
NIGGA THERES GODS AND DEMONS IN THIS WORLD AND A FUCKING MAN LITERALLY BECAME A GOD
I'd definitely DEFINITELY want to see Valenwood one day
>mfw no fully rendered walking tree cities

What even is requiem?

Study as a healer for years, then run around and hit stuff with a mace until I get good, decrease chance of mortality with spells n shit. Also everyone lives me cuz heal the sick and dying for shits and giggles.

Attached: 1537928068857.jpg (210x200, 14K)

>Materialize from nothing as catman
>In blizzard on mount pass
>Approach solitary traveller
>Offer to sell scooma

Naked, two-handed axe wielding Nord
I don't know if that's a job per se but it's what I do every time

>back to back with Farkas in a draugr tomb fighting literal dozens of draugur
>actively sidestepping and ranging draugr attacks whilst blocking dps and one shotting draugr with powerattacks in between
>mfw hear farkas from behind me through the din
>haha today is a good day!
Yeah its totally gay bro stealth one shot is fun as fuck

Attached: 1433778402521.jpg (412x467, 19K)

I'm actually currently running a character on a lightly modded requiem play through called Chadnarr.
Pretty much just Nordic chad. 2h sword, heavy crossbow, heavy armour and thuum.
Thinking of doing a mage play through as a virgin wizard who kills all thots on sight next.

I installed animated prostituten/shlonks of skyrim/zaz animation pack/sexlab/FNIS/MOD Manager/Diamonized Male
>I play as a male street wore, sucking of everyone's dyke
>any questions?

Doing stupid shit like that is incredibly fun. Restraining yourself because your character is just like that.
I once heard that a guy did play kind of a weapon grandmaster who only uses the wooden sword from Hearthfires. Smithing and Enchanting alowed but it MUST be the wooden sword.

Sounds cool, but I can't get myself to actually go for the main questline and become the dragonborn. It just feels so out of place for most roleplay characters.

I tried many, many different characters over the years and one thing that I noticed is that you really have to build the character beforehand and then go with the flow of the game.
I think the two characters I had the most fun with were a.) a breton girl who was a quick and agile bow fighter. I don't know which mod it was, I think it was PerkusMaximus, that had longbows and shortbows. And there was a perk that gave you more damage and better drawing speed the more enemies you kill in combat. It was super fun running into bandit camps, bombarding them with arrows and dodging their shit constantly. And b.) a nord battlemage who only could cast shock spells. I played him with heavy armor and a shield in one hand and the spel in the other. I basically only used the electromancer spells from the Forgotten magic mod and it was awesome rushing into battle with stormgate and then proceeding to aoe smack the enemies with skyfall.

Attached: e8f.jpg (400x449, 28K)

Mage-for-hire/enchanter. Need something to be done that may require magic? Cal me. Amount of septims for my services may vary

>call me

With what?

Attached: XFZezTS.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

Requiem and alternate start really open up the rp. The main thing that pissed me off about Skyrim is you get everything spoon fed to you and you become the centre of attention in every situation. It doesn't make sense to me how a cleptomaniacal lizard assassin can become arch mage and the dragonborn barely using a single spell or shout.

>playing that shitty game in 2018
Why?
Even Sims 4 has better sex mods than this bland piece of triple A litter.

Give me another action RPG with an open world and a sandbox playstyle like Skyrim and I take it every day.

This definitely sucks. You should need several play throughs if you want to experience becoming grand master of the different guild's and factions, as they should require different skill sets. A khajit assassin or a nord berserker should not be able to become arch mage of the mage's guild. It cheapens the game.

Oblivion, New Vegas and Fallout 3.
But seriously, Skyrim is as close as you can come to "freedom in all regards".
With that in mind, the game is still very bland and the gameplay is as stock as you can get in the Action RPG genre.
The game feels more like a template for a generic ARPG title.

A Bravil-trained master of illusion, making a living as a smuggler.

All schools of magic + stealth

probably just go illusion since in real life it would let you do anything and i can get to 100 alone in my room.

I would be a Khajiit so I could find a nice Orc settlement, offer my body for free and spend the rest of my life as the tribe's town bicycle. My work uniform would be completely naked except for a leather collar and leash, maybe sometimes jewelery, makeup and perfume for special occasions.

Alternatively, stealth archer.

Bethesda has always sucked gameplay wise. But their world building is top notch. I've noticed a lot of RPGs with good gameplay like gothic have reslly bland settings that are usually just rehashed between games. Skyrim is an enjoyable experience regardless and modding is always fun.

>makeup
>on fur

The only thing your kind are good for is turning into crafting materials

Attached: 1489091719935.jpg (960x640, 75K)

>this post
Really?

Attached: 1537449856576.jpg (306x306, 68K)

lets be honest we'd be the people who end up living in sewers eating rats or if we're LUCKY a shack in the waterfront district, kept hidden away from the normies

Actually you know what? the waterfront would probably have some dead nice views at night-time looking up at the stars with a little campfire going

Attached: oblivion-2010-12-12-23-58-51-24.jpg (1280x720, 137K)