General rejection thread for *~girls?~*

General rejection thread for *~girls?~*
Post ITT if you've been friendzoned/rejected by a boy because you're a stupid fat cunt.
>what did I do wrong J*n, it hurts so bad

Attached: 1536991104410.jpg (552x334, 25K)

Here to see all the posts by (((fembots))) claiming to be rejected when really they just glanced at a guy once and expected the universe to drop him into her lap.

I told a long term friend that I really liked him, he said "he'd fuck me but I'm not pretty enough to be his girlfriend and be seen in public together", cut contact when I told him I didn't want to be friends with benefits.

I composed a love letter to a guy who I had mutual friends with and he let me down easy, but I know he showed my letter to the others because they give me really pitying looks now.
Another time I awkwardly tried to flirt with my friend and either he was oblivious, or he was trying to deflect and make it not weird.
example:
me: do you ever think about dating?
him: no
ANOTHER time, I actually danced with a guy at a school dance and then I invited him to my house and he ate my leftover chicken nuggets and went home without even hardly speaking to me.
Another time after that, I tried to sit next to a guy i kinda liked and he pushed me away with his foot like I was a dog.

what a fucking evil friend.

I fucked Chad and his friends and they wouldn't come back to me :((((

You probably don't wanna hear this but he sounds like complete shit and you are going to get so much better than him. You dodged a bullet. You are so strong for not settling for mediocre dick!
Fuck. God. The last story especially hurt because it's so relatable. :-( I'm sorry.

I hate posters like you, whatever gender you may be.

REEEEEE you all dont exist you are not fitting the narrative I was told.

Attached: 25B720C1-8FB4-4CEA-9875-0701E032DAC2.jpg (495x362, 28K)

>I actually danced with a guy at a school dance and then I invited him to my house and he ate my leftover chicken nuggets and went home without even hardly speaking to me.
absolutely based

why do women argue that they are not hypergamous if you KNOW that you want a guy who is wanted by other girls and you don't think that he's a "stupid fat cunt" but you know this about yourself?

Can you admit that you only want a guy who is better than you are?

>ugly girls
>ugly guys
>they have eachother because ugly
is this place where platonic friendships can prosper?

i sister zoned a girl in highschool
>11th grade english
>sitting nest to grill who noticibly has a thing for me
>give me complilments and such
>i forget what the conversation was about but i turned to her one day and said wow you remind me of my sister so much...and boy did her fucking face drop
>was not that friendly towards me again
tfw i sisterzoned some poor girl

Posting my own story since I'm drunk and need to do everything I can to not drunk text that faggot.
>overweight
>fall for e-boy
>he says I'm too fat (I'm 30 pounds overweight) but still likes me and will be with me if I loose weight
>still maintain a twisted, codependent "friendship"/situationship
>loose close to 70 pounds so I can be small enough for him
>he says fuckall about my weightloss
>he regularly fucks with me psychologically and leads me on
>began doing wiccan spells to bring us together
There's no hope for women with daddy issues/bpd is there

nature designed women to want to fuck those who're they're envious of it seems like.

>made friends with guy in highschool
>develop huge crush on him
>eventually he asks me out
>ecstatic because class "that kid", barely any friends and bullied heavily, was kissless handholdingless virgin
>go on two dates together
>find out the dates were fake pity dates because he felt bad for me
>still clung to him in friendzone because beta
>wrestling on his bed one day
>get him to pin me over and over
>feelsgoodman
>get him to touch my boob
>he suddenly freaks out and stands up
>I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU I DON'T LOVE YOU FEMANON
>okay.avi
>butthurt and try to stop talking to him
>kept flirting with me online and bragging about getting a BJ in college during a party
>okay.jpg
>block him on Facebook because sick of being friendzoned
>unblock him a year later out of curiousity
>messages me "unblocked me eh?"
>rage and block him again
FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1529409940655.jpg (601x601, 62K)

what the fuck is an e-boy

What the fuck do you think it is, shit for brains

Not them but I'm not sure what it means either. Like "online friend"?

Just stop forming strong emotional bonds with people you just met over the internet that are 1/100 times, hundreds of miles away from you. Stupid fucking children. Your narcissism ruined the internet and not once was it warranted because your parents are gen Y niggerfaggots. I hate you so much.

>crush on nerd in print graphics class
>he's so cute when he tries despite being a sperg
>secure seat next to him
>plot our union the entire semester
>we become kinda friends
>messing around we get touchy feely
>he holds my hand a couple times
>feels amazing
>one day on the bus he randomly tells me "if you weren't fat I would date you"
>mfw

>years later he messages me on facebook
>just talk about where we are now in life and stuff we remember
>I lost weight and have a bf now
>he thinks I'm hot now
>I remind him how he rejected me
>HE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER
>he says sorry and wishes he gave me a chance
>I stop replying
get fucked faggot

Attached: 1498947497771.png (393x325, 135K)

Why don't ugly girls just get asian gf?

Attached: 2547069-4078584371-alan-.jpg (667x1001, 415K)

Not her but

>tfw 25
>made my first online friend at 12
>still friends
>met husband on Jow Forums

Not them either, you know what happens when you assume user
Obviously e-boy means a boy she met on the fucking internet, holy shit

>Can you admit that you only want a guy who is better than you are?
Only if you can admit the same and that whatever force of nature facilitated this process of genetic selection is pure evil. Only if you make that concession, that if God is not dead, he is bad.

I would have assumed that if I didn't think you subhuman zoomers would think to attempt to twist it into something different just to feel something.

your bait didn't hook as many you's as you were hoping, eh?

I honestly never asked out "Chads". The guy who told me I wasn't pretty enough to be his girlfriend was virgin at 21 and lost his virginity at 27.

unironically cool story, I hope you are both doing well

We were texting about CWC while he's at work and he's sending me pics of dogs that would "totally get along" with our son.

I'd say so.

Women can only be friendzoned by Chad.

I got friendzoned by a dude who didn't have sex till he turned 27.

If that's true you'd have to do a shitton of self-sabotaging
or be extremely fat/ugly

Not really. Just refused to be FWB when he told me he was "too ashamed to be seen with me in public".

I'm okay looking. I'm a little chubby but not obese or anything, like 150 5'6".
My face is very cute to be honest

not sure if this counts as rejection but there was this boy that i tried to talk to, but he never asked me out. he was kind of spergy from what i remember so that might be why? i didn't want to ask him myself cause I was scared cause I thought he hated me.
i always felt this great amount of sexual tension around him and i sense that he felt it too so that's a damn shame oh and he no longer lives close to me anymore

That's pretty overweight. My girlfriend is 6 feet tall and the same weight with a bit to grab onto. Maybe hit the treadmill.

It's not even in the overweight category BMI wise, user.
I have a bit of chub on my stomach but not even excessive.

>Here to see all the posts by (((fembots))) claiming to be rejected when really they are men
Fixed.

>thread full of depressed desperate fembots

Hehe... Well... *licks lips, adjusts bowtie* Would any of you lovely ladies... Ahem.. be interested in being my girlfriend...? Think about it... canuck#4256

I was rejected by a short, fat man I liked because I was fat too. He was used to getting skinny girls, I guess.

How the fuck do women get lonely
Just ask a guy out
Actually the only loneliness I can think of women having is too many friends

Attached: generation kill ray.jpg (474x265, 22K)

That 150 lbs at 5'6'' is fat. Lose 30 lbs and you will find love.

Why do you think this works for Instagram models? I am a guy, and even I had to admit to myself that I do like pretty thin girls although I believed that I am not that basic. Yes we are that superficial. Girls like tall guys (you can't even control that feature) with a lot of muscles. Let's just be honest here and move on.

Actually it would be much nicer of we could admit it at least here in anonymity. Character wise, are probably fine and do not need to beat us up over it. I call that progress.

Naw keep the weight thicc with cute face is hot

thicc girl + cute face is a good combo.
Guy was a faggot, you dodged a bullet.

Scrub#0270 girls add me I don't care if you are overweight. I'm 6ft skinny and white.

You need to get out of your teenager fantasy shell, sugar tits. Become friends with benefits, that's all you are good for.

Are you that horny virgin witch wannabe from Europe?

Again, it's not even overweight in terms of BMI and I'm pretty muscular on top of that. I'm a bit chubby, no problems admitting that, but not fat at all. I am not an Instagram model or a skinny girl, but it's not like it goes from skinny Victoria secret model to fat.
I am married, to a very attractive dude eveb. No problems "finding love".
Thanks for your advice tho.

Thanks.

What a degenerate loser response. You know uglies can just date other uglies, right? Hell, even ugly girls can get qt bfs because the market is tipped so strongly in females' favor.

I'm not a whore, I'm not fucking someone who doesn't even want to date me.

I'm married anyway, honey.

I'd be FWB with you.

Why do you incels always lie so much? The market is not tipped in females favor at all. That's just a lie you incels spread to try to convert people to become trannies and gays. You see ugly guys with hot girls all the time.

did it recently to some autistic girl I met here who seemed obsessed with the idea of marriage and kids. just deleted everything I sent her and ended it with "not gonna work out, sorry"

No particular reason, she was actually really nice, but relationships just seem so bothersome

Sort of regret it now and wish we could have stayed friends, but whatever. People like me aren't supposed to have friends anyways

I'm not an incel, I'm an ugly girl that has never had a problem finding a qt bf to love me. Been with my qt bf for almost 5 years and I'm a solid 3/10 on a good day.
>convert people to become trannies or gays
Why would anyone want this? It's not like you can convert people gay, either, but you have a point with the tranny thing. It's disgusting how they try and drag confused young men into their web like crabs in a bucket, fucking hate degenerate tranny culture, disgusting how much it's promoted.
>you see ugly guys with hot girls all the time
I see the reverse much much much more often, qt/normal dudes with ugly or fat girls

Being FWB with anybody is kinda gross.

I've rejected plenty of girls simply because they were fat. But I never tell them that. I just make up some lame excuse.

I'm wondering if I should start telling them I'm rejecting them because they're fat. Seems mean but maybe it would motivate them to lose weight. I used to be a chubster when I was a kid and people telling me bluntly that I was fat is what motivated me.

People calling me fat always had the opposite effect on me, ate more for comfort and feeling like "fuck you I'm fine reee". It was finding a supportive community online for weight loss and using positive self-talk that really helped me change my lifestyle. If you point blank tell people they are too fat for you it might make them fatter. Probably better to not tell them even if they ask, it's not like fatasses aren't aware of their fatness

There's proof of otherwise for online dating retard. Hard proof compared to your muh feelings

Let's see the hard proof. That ugly girls date hot guys but ugly guys don't hate hot girls.

You're going to post one of those 80/20 memes. You incels are to predictable, you are literally NPCs with no brain of your own.

How is it gross? FWB is great. It's like a relationship, but without the jealousy and drama and lies. You have fun together, and you have sex. And you can have sex with other people if you want.

It's not like a relationship. You have someone you're on somewhat friendly terms that you fuck routinely.
You still miss out on the romantic aspect of the relationship, which is the one I like the most. You also miss the security, future prospects, or simply just having someone you can actually count on whatever happens.
And it is something that isn't meant to last, so you're wasting your most precious resource (time) on something that is pointless long term.

Plus to me sex is something important, I'd never have sex with someone I wouldn't raise children with. I'd never risk pregnancies, STDs and getting the reputation of a slut/easy girl just to be someone's fucktoy.
I can get an orgasm masturbating, and companionship by hanging out with friends.

You keep throwing around that word, incel, but I don't think you know what it means. Is that all you have, namecalling?

>Mentioning that you're white
I hope you know most people don't care about race and mentioning that you're white makes you look like a racist which is a big redflag

>most people don't care about race
Most people do care about race, especially on here.
When selecting a partner, the vast majority of people cares about their race.

The people here who care are insecure underage white boys.
>When selecting a partner, the vast majority of people cares about their race.
You're disconnected from reality. I have lots of friends and I never ever heard them talking about race. Also some of them are in interracial relationships. Incels like you shouldn't talk about relationships when you have no idea about them.

Attached: 1536108770685.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

>I stick penis in vagina i'm a BIG MAN

sit down u cunt.

Yeah I'm not racist I'm any way but a lot of girls for example will straight up refuse to date black or Asian guys, that's why I mentioned my race.

Incel means "someone who spews retarded memes and when asked for proofs has nothing". Like you.

I never talk about race either, but always dated white guys and never even went out on a date with non-white guys. Some of my friends are in interracial relationship, but most people stick to their race.
It's not a big deal for some, but a lot of people have preferences when it comes to race and most people stick to their race really.
No one would sit at the kitchen table and say "oh he's a great dude but he's black, not going to fuck him".

>I am married
seriously get the fuck off of Jow Forums. why are you here, even?

This is what is acceptable in the current year, thoughts?

Attached: 3AA9930D-20CE-45E7-B136-EA7C282D400E.jpg (700x911, 116K)

>it's not even in the overweight category BMI wise
BMI means literally fucking nothing, my doctor told me I was a healthy weight but if you lifted up my shirt and looked at my naked body you'd sure as fuck call me a fattie.

She has a cute face, but that bodu is not healthy
Also, terrible tatoos.

Being a chubby is not being fat.

I've been rejected when directly asking men out and I have been friendzoned by everyone else. The running theme seemed to be that men wanted to date my friends so would get close to me. I hate all men now.

>she has a cute face
She looks like a fucking horse.

>ANOTHER time, I actually danced with a guy at a school dance and then I invited him to my house and he ate my leftover chicken nuggets and went home without even hardly speaking to me.
Holy shit thats fucking unreal lmao

I've been hanging out on here for years and shitpost on here with my husband, we met here.

I've never claimed I'm thin, I'm just saying that I'm not fat.
I'm a little chubbier than average, but I don't think that not having a flat stomach makes me a landwhale. That's it.

I'm muscular, I hike every weekend and swim 3 times a week, I have a nice hourglass figure with D cup tits. I just don't eat 1200 kcal a day because I like food.

>we met here
wtf bros it's not fair

>I'm muscular, I hike every weekend and swim 3 times a week, I have a nice hourglass figure with D cup tits. I just don't eat 1200 kcal a day because I like food.
Wow good for you.

>with my husband
Christ get the hell out already.

Why?

>Christ get the hell out already.
Nah. 30 minutes of shitposting before bed. It's our thing.

What do you mean "Why?" he's getting HOLE and I'm getting FUCKING GHOSTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522561062574.png (1050x671, 97K)

This person is a cunt, it's not a big loss. Who comes on r9k and flaunts their perfect figure and sex life?

You don't want a deranged thots like her anyway bud. Imagine coming onto r9k with a literal husband.

I met my literal husband on r9k. We hanged out on r9k for years before meeting each other, we kept doing it after meeting each other.

>Nah. 30 minutes of shitposting before bed. It's our thing.
You really are an obnoxious brat. Lucky you found a desperate guy on r9k to put up with you.

I just wish the retarded thots would fuck me while they're still interested in me desu

it's too late for us, bro. the fembots who post herr now are not willing to meet irl. we are arriving years too late.

rejected 4 girls desu. im not even good looking.