Phimo

>had phimosis all my life
>never retracted my foreskin
>thought it wasn't uncommon
>worried that I won't be able to have sex

any other phimobots out there?

Is it worth getting kikencised. im considering it.

Attached: phimo.jpg (602x351, 45K)

Phimoanon here, don't get yourself cut it's not worth it, just start stretching it and don't expect instant results.

I'm 100% sure that I'm never gonna have sex so I don't really care about my dick

Buy a Phimocure. It legit works.

I didn't retract mine until I was 19.
The feeling of sensitivity was pretty awesome.

>stretch it
how?

I had phimosis as a kid. Doctor told me to start pulling back the foreskin when I pee and bathe. Gave me some antibacterial ointment. It was really uncomfortable for a few months, but then I was fine for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1452535201790.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Is that a personal endoursement?

pulling it back hurts senpai. I can't do it.

Attached: 1526482942562.png (700x700, 291K)

>had a penile papule on my shaft
>I cut it off with nail clippers

I am now a dick doctor.

>one pp
I got like 50

no pain, no gain, user. pain is temporary, being able to pull back your foreskin is forever.

Ey-phimofag here, just stretch that shit, don't get the mark of the jew
>that feel when it retracts for the first time

Pulling it back is bad advice, look up guides for stretching it, you'll want to do it outwards as well as stretching the frenulum and you'll be able to pull it back over time.

don't you need some special cream with steroids in it to actually cause the skin to grow?

Me too, same age.
Now I can have the best orgasms if I pull the foreskin and fap with lube. Nearly pass out for a few secs when I do that.

Take your time. You need to stretch it little by little, use some cream to make it easier. Maybe they even have special ones. I used something cheap my mum had and with 2 months it was done. No need to cut it off or surgery. It's all good, user.

Attached: 1537920989439.jpg (600x900, 210K)

If it's just a little tight, get into stretching, warm bath and steroid cremes supposedly help.

If it's so tight it's just a tiny hole, get it snipped. Ask them to do a loose circumcision, having most of it left is miles better than the full shlomo. Also, you can do foreskin restoration and having some of the mucous membrane left feels like it would help a lot.

>kikencised
no dont
i had it too
i just pulled back bit by bit slowly in the shower every day and it eventually popped back
now im completely norm

I recently got the snip for phimosis and this is what I ended up with

Attached: DSCN4198.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

You poor fucker, will it heal properly?

They didn't tell you to shave? Anyway, it looks alright, all things considered, mine was way more swollen.

i'm 23 and i still can't pull it back over the head when i'm erect. i think it's a combination of too tight foreskin and too short frenulum.
should i cut it all off? it honestly looks better.

also, how do you reduce the sensitivity of your penis? i can barely touch mine without feeling pain.

What the fuck did you do to your dick holy shit

It got infected and I had to go back and have IV antibiotics. It's healing good now. Doesn't hurt anymore.

Nope, they just said have a shower before the operation.

Had to be done, the foreskin wasn't just tight but also swollen and infected. It hurt all the time. I'm glad it's gone.

This is how it looks a month later

Attached: DSCN4351.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Phimosisfag here. Can you retract your foreskin while flaccid?

Watch for your health user

nope nope nope
not letting that happen to my little man

neither while flaccid nor erect.

It honestly wasn't that bad. The worse part was the nerve block injection before the operation. I didn't see the needle but it felt like a knitting needle being stabbed into my pubic region. I was awake for the whole operation and watched them doing it (they wanted to put up a curtain but I said I wanted to watch). Didn't feel anything except when they cut through the frenulum which hurt a bit.

I'd recommend it for anyone who has phimosis and has tried the creams and stretching without success.

Try to retract it while you're taking a bath or pee(flaccid of course). It takes time but should not be too hard. You can use lube like conditioner or something to make it easier.

I wish I had phimosis so I could potentially cure it and have a non-mutilated dick

>i'd recommend mutilating yourself
fuck off retard

>tfw got phimocure
used it for a while and stuck on the same ring, the next one up is really painful, but this one doesnt feel like its doing much. its like
>normal too easy
>hard too difficult

and got too busy to do it 3 times a day.

feel like i cant be fixed

Attached: w8Fn0Jv.png (474x473, 20K)

>Is it worth losing the most sensitive parts of your dick and the sensitivity of your glans, as well the the inability to masturbate?

big think

Had it and my foreskin teared in half with my first gf
just stretch that skin every morning/night for 3 months and you will be fine

Phismosis guy here. I can pull back the foreskin when flaccid and erect with effort but it squeezes the head a lot. Almost like a tourniquet. It's been this way for years now. It was really bad when I was a kid so I started stretching until it became the way it is now but no progress since. What should I do now?

Ya it took about one year for me but much better than losing all those nerves. You need your doctor to prescribe a stereoid cream and then apply it every day.