Are women justified in cheating on their husbands if they aren't satisfying the woman's needs?

Are women justified in cheating on their husbands if they aren't satisfying the woman's needs?

Attached: cherry pick 2.jpg (1280x1887, 731K)

NTRfag go and stay go

No. At the very least be honest with him- and afterwards, if things don't change, then be up front and leave him. Otherwise you're a liar and a social parasite.

pretty much.
honesty is key.

Nobody is justified in cheating but it wouldn't happen if ending relationships in general weren't stigmatized.

The only reason they are stigmatized is because people are too retarded to consider how their children are more than extension of said relationships.

I'd say so. My first bf was a 5/10 that I settled for because I didn't have other options. After I lost weight and updated by fashion, I met another guy. I guess I cheated on my bf to see if I was compatible with the new guy. Breaking up with my current bf before sleeping with the new bf is too risky.

Anyway, since marriages are more serious and kids, money, and property is involved, it's hard to drop out or a marriage into a new one. So the husband or wife cheats to get what their marriage is lacking. I think it's fair. I'd rather have my husband fucking the secretary instead of divorcing me and kicking me out

Holy fuck, I hope this is bait.

If not, you are whats wrong with people nowadays.

I don't understand. You haven't met everyone in the world. If one day you meet someone that makes a good romantic partner but a year later you meet someone who is even better, you shouldn't feel bad for moving onto the better match.

It's like your parents give you a beat up 91 Civic on your 16th birthday. Then on your 17th birthday they give you brand new Corvette. Are you really going to refuse the Corvette and keep the Civic just because you got it first?

>honest
>talk
>if it doesn't change, you aren't allowed to cheat: leave and get your life
I like to read some common sense on this board sometimes. thanks anons. unfortunately it seems most of times it doesn't go like that.
>in a marriage it's fair
no, it's absolutely not. this is the statement of a parasite. I was cheated during my marriage for this reason and I assure you that it was the worst thing that could have happened. it should have been much more fair and bearable to me if she'd have put an end to us and move out before looking after her desires.
the other user didn't say that you aren't allowed to seek for another partner. he said that you can't do this while you're still in a relationship. that is unfair and wrong and parasitic, you have the right to seek for your happiness but not to betray. be a real, adult woman or man, break up and then do what you want, this is it.

>91 Civic
Your shitpost aside, I'd take a running one of them any day of the week over a Corvette. Those things didn't die if you took care of them

>he said that you can't do this while you're still in a relationship.

That's stupid. You'd search for, apply, interview, and accept an offer for a new job before quitting your current one.

>compares a romantic relationship or a marriage to a job career
your comparison is totally stupid.
grow up and try to understand how relationships work, or you're destined to be miserable.

Its justified imo, people make sex and hooking up to be these intimate things when really they're small issues. If someone were to claim to love more than one person then yes thats pretty fucked as love is meant to a deep thing, sex is just physical pleasure, rarely for actual reproduction despite its 'main purpose'. As long as nobody gets pregnant during, its okay. I've done it a few times and dont regret it, its just letting your urges out.

Attached: 1537328594968.png (545x595, 248K)

yep. 100 percent justified

mmh, I don't agree. to me, the mistake is thinking that
>sex is just physical pleasure
obviously, if you think that, you're right saying that there shouldn't be many issues about doing that with other partners.
instead, the fact, in my opinion, is that sex is *not* only physical pleasure, but it involves a whole world of deep emotions. those can deeply affect you and your relationship, for the better of for the worse. it isn't something you can play as a joke. it bears consequences with it.

Ah I see your a Japanese women.
I live in japan havent got married YET. People here all universally agree its better to cheat and be in a sexless marriage. Both partners cheat. Man at a rate of 85 percent women at a rate of 78. Women are probably higher but some are ashamed so dont report truthfully.

+1

This person is retarded

thanks.
this is truly sad...

I know its true thats why I posted it. My current girlfriends parents havent has sex since she was born pretty well. They sleep in separate rooms and its an open secret that she cucks him with various boyfriends. her dad is a basically a hikki lost his job and plays FF online in his computer room like 16 hours a day.

omg
I could never live that way

No. Just because NTR/cheating is hot in concept, doesn't mean there's anything right about it. Whatever issues you have with your partners don't justify your own selfish, destructive actions.
That's a shitty comparison. More like cheating your employer via theft, etc. just because you aren't satisfied with the job..

Attached: i fucked ted.jpg (1280x720, 21K)

What? No you fucking idiot. A big part of a serious relationship is to talk to your partner if something is wrong. Not just "Well I didn't cum, time to go cheat on my husband" Stop being a mongloid.

Attached: tony.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Thank you, based Tony.

SAUCE! I want to fap.

Doujin souce plz

Well, you don't need to lie about things that are justified. Quite simple.

If the woman feels her needs aren't satisfied, she needs to bring that up with the husband.

Impulsively cheating hurts both parties, it isn't justified in any way, shape, or form.

Attached: 1533142797143.gif (640x636, 542K)

yeah but how hard can honesty get my rocks off, user?