Why the fuck are italians considered fucking white

ONE FUCKING DROP RUKE U FUCKING MUTTS ONE FUCKING GOD DAMN DROP RULE!

A study in 2012 by Brisighelli "et al." stated that an analysis of ancestral informative markers "as carried out in the present study indicated that Italy shows a very minor sub-Saharan African component that is, however, slightly higher than non-Mediterranean Europe." Discussing African mtDNAs the study states that these indicate that a significant proportion of these lineages could have arrived in Italy more than 10,000 years ago; therefore, their presence in Europe does not necessarily date to the time of the Roman Empire, the Atlantic slave trade or to modern migration."[4] These mtDNAs by Brisighelli "et al." were reported with the given results as "Mitochondrial DNA haplotypes of African origin are mainly represented by haplogroups M1 (0.3%), U6 (2.8%) and L (5.2%)

Pic related this fucking mongrel fucking cunt is a southern italian.

Attached: italian-dna-african.jpg (1000x800, 87K)

probably when the northern barbarians move into Italy during the fall of western rome

Attached: bogz.jpg (400x250, 10K)

That's not how she originally looked like though.

Attached: Ariana-Grande-Plastic-Surgery.jpg (550x325, 31K)

she used to look very sicilian

Attached: ariana-grande-before-and-afterjpg.jpg (1200x857, 380K)

Cause they made pizza and spaghetti yummy

Youre an idiot. Italians are all white. So are Jews. Get over yourself y’all.

HAHAHHA u fucking spaghetti nigger fucks u make me fucking sick. dont be fucking coming to europe u fucking mother fuckers literal mother fuckers." mama mia i just took a shit in ma mamas pussyhole oh no"- italian nigger.

An Italian prolly fuckin your bitch.

Italians are known for being impure pieces of shit. Leave them alone and let them suffer in there own fucking mess they made.

Southern Italians are short and hairy

Lmao Italy concurred England Scotland and Wales u bloke!!!

Why would anyone do this to themselves?

Shitskins only consider jews, italians, greek etc white to make them feel better about themselves. you are all just brown people to the white man. you aren't indian or turkish or greek or whatever, just some non-white mudblood.

Not even the north italains consider the south italians white, and WASPS don't think north italians are white.

They've been electing anti immigrant parties so...

Checked Must be true

They hung too ;)

>Barbarians thinking they can tell who is white

Holy SHIT is this real

Why indeed I wonder, trully puzzling.

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 3K)

ur average fucking italian
10% european
10% iranian
10% Middle eastern.
10% sub saharan african
10% West asian
10% North african
40% KIKE

italian mutt meme when?

Check those digits mein négers

negrofication

>trying to understand americans

Attached: a101f92c897f7bb1f092417c3a83272e.jpg (640x592, 95K)

Those shitskins always have that disgusting hairline.

Whiter than you Akmed

Attached: image.jpg (393x393, 27K)

She got plastic surgery to look black now fuck off

It looks like a fucking man, u shitskin cocksucker.

>fake blonde hair
>obvious semite face
>look how white i Am!!
>gross semite "green" eyes (semite green is like calling an albino african black)

is this really the best you have?

% Irish
% Norwegian
% Sicilian
% European
% American Indian

The mud blood is strong (confirmed)

You’re all scared of Italians because their dicks are notoriously large. You’re all jealous because their white, like you and you have no excuse why your penises are so small hahahahahahahha

Yes

She's probably whiter than you, mutt. Blame entertainment.

Attached: meet-ariana-grande-1545472094.jpg (817x1222, 102K)

fucking brown eyes is disgusting. clear sign you are not white.

>meme flag
Whats with you slide fags and using the meme flags?

This little beaner turns me into diamond

IM IN LOVE

If you are European, you are white, regardless of skin color. Stop this D&C nonsense.

Attached: 0677AEF1-D0B5-4B88-B766-EADF7B3DE38F.jpg (2116x3000, 529K)

I don't see any humanity in brown eyes. Honestly even some really dark/black eyes can have a soul very rarely, brown eyes always give me uncanny vally effect, even the light brown ones.

Attached: alice.png (495x619, 408K)

Oh look, another meme flag trying to divide up Europeans again.

Y’all know Italians really are white tho. This is prolly just created by an Italian so he feels blacker lmao

the antifa assaulted a Swedish super model, exchanging it for her. You're probably sandniggers.

Attached: image.png (1161x485, 380K)

This. She probably took the tan because the fans might be ethnic.

>I am not somali, I am swedish, I am European.
the Mediterranean=/= europe. it's part f the north africa region/middle east.

So u would mix with an italian? U disgusting degenerate fucking filthy scumbag cunt. no fucking doubt ur a fucking mongrel u stupid worthless cunt. fucking kill urself u fucking cocksucking little fuckface prick kill urself fucking do it u fucking fat fucking neckbeard scum.

Are you whites fighting amongst yourselves again?! OY!

Attached: merchant.jpg (474x456, 24K)

What a false equivalency. The Mediterranean is Europe and only Europe.

>y-your a sand nigger!!
Nope, white, skin, blue eyes blonde hair, and i'm not special, unlike with italians that think non-swarthy skin is a miracle. everyone in my family looks like this-- because we are white.

Attached: eye.jpg (584x350, 121K)

Just stop. Italians are white. Irish are white. Slavs are white. You know who isn't white? D&C kike shills such as yourself.

Attached: 1510212148849.jpg (209x241, 11K)

They are meds, as are we. The Germanics and Nordykes crave the MED BVLL PENIS BONORVM

Attached: 1524063311597.jpg (600x800, 147K)

Attached: MarcoVerrattiItalyTrainingSessionPresscRrW_36W0hzx.jpg (1024x843, 147K)

>ONE FUCKING DROP RUKE U FUCKING MUTTS ONE FUCKING GOD DAMN DROP RULE!

lel

Attached: 76253.jpg (366x549, 37K)

>trying so desperately to spread division among white people

White means “of native european stock”. Italy is part of Europe and Italians are native Europeans.

Italians are a beautiful people, with a wonderful language, nice cuisine, and an incredible ability to create art, fashion, architecture, and high end machines on a level that no else can match.

Seriously, all the pure white nords can go suck a dick and eat shit. None of your nations can even match 1% of the civilization contributions the Italians have given to the world.

Attached: HT (7).jpg (400x275, 16K)

Attached: image.png (1273x958, 55K)

>muh divide and conquer

White people want to be divided from the non-white semites who try to cling to their success.

Jews are not white because they are not native Europeans, they’re semites from Israel.

>so insecure you have to post a picture of yourself on gookchan

don't hit on me you silly boys

>So are Jews
That's where you're wrong, sport.

Attached: 1510918219878.png (560x407, 13K)

It depends if we're talking north or south italians.

The Northern ones are White, the southern lol nope. My rule is that if they look white, then they are white, no matter how they behave. If they don't look completely white, but have high intelligence levels, then I consider them white. Antonin Scalia would be a good example of this.

Sicily and Southern Italy were definitely under moorish Muslim occupation for nearly 3 centuries before the Crusades.

Of course this isn't enough to change the demographic but it's more than enough to alter it a bit.

“Mafia” is literally a word with Arabic roots, just like the people who comprise it.

Rome and North still have untainted blood, though.

Attached: Lisa Ann.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Italians are white . These people are kike shill agitators.

>Italians aren't white
these D&C shills never quit, do they?

Attached: 1521985051602m.jpg (1024x759, 65K)

bitch has a fucking cake of makeup on

I respect northern italians for maintaing the purity.

But southern italian fucks! Can go suck a fucking nigger or arab dick fuck them, FUCK THEM!

>itt italians in total denial about being brown people

if it makes you feel any better, you are the least threatening ethnic friend for white boomer families to have.

>HURDUR MUH SKIN COLOR

You're this mad because your skin colour is the only thing in life you're proud of.

That just means you never achieved anything else worthy of being proud of. Fucking lock yourself in that basement and don't leave it then you mutant fucking nobody.

ITT jealous neets player hating on the masterrace

Literally what the fuck does "white" mean?
We have contributed to western civilization more than any n*rdcuck can ever hope.
Also posting amerimutts LARPing as Italians and calling them Italians.

>race is just skin color
Mudbloods lack the IQ to think any deeper than this

Divide and conquer thread.
Sage

Do not reply beyond this line

Attached: sage2.jpg (800x331, 52K)

You know in your heart what white means. It's self-evident. All the contributions to "westerns civilization" in the world doesn't make you white, just as white colonists in africa contributing to black culture doesn't make them black.

Attached: 1241243434.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Italians are Caucasian people. They are not white people in the same manner as northerners think of what constitutes white people.

I'm not of Italian background myself, but most of my friends are, and I guarantee you, the last thing an Italian person would want is to be associated with Northerner European culture. To Italians, northerners are boring, monochromatic, unimaginative, passionless, robotons, with no family values, and shit culture, in contrast to their own, lol, and they are right.

Go to bed Castro, you're drunk.

>italians aren't white... and that's a good thing

>It's self-evident.
No it's not.

Woah there calm down. Did you forget to take your pills again?

Attached: 1503617102713.jpg (3250x2278, 2.11M)

>Why are Italians considered white
Because they worked hard when they came to America and didn't have Negroid IQ's

>itt mutts projecting

Attached: arianagrande.jpg (640x480, 48K)

dumb bitch is greek you moron

RENT FREE

Attached: nintchdbpict000327962823.jpg (640x960, 72K)

Attached: Gvu7Qkr.png (583x584, 658K)

when someone thinks of the essence of a generic "white person" in their mind they never imagine anything close to an Italian. you don't see Italian girls standing in wheat fields or with their families in church in 50s style art.

>Being tanned means you're a nigger/mutt.

southern italian here, no we are not fucking white not in a fucking longshot no matter what dumb fucking northern europeans want to call us we aint fucking white. Italians actually have social skills, masculanity and charm. and not some worthless ugly extremely fucking obese fat piece of shit pale fucker. So northern euros go fuck ur mothers, we couldn't give a fuck what u think and u aint changing us with ur shitty fucking d&c kike meme fucking bs ur all fuckin wimps blow ur brains out u cunts.

White doesn’t mean “Northern European”. White means European. If you’re a native european then you’re white. That’s it.

>w-we don't wanna be white anyway!!
Not even fooling yourself pizza pasta moor

white means white. it doesn't mean European. All whites are European, not all euroepons are white.

i'm in my thirties and the first time i ever heard anyone suggest that italians aren't white was when i first came to Jow Forums last year so i think this might be another jewish trick

So it's a concept as vaguely defined as "what people think should appear in 50s style art".
In other words, not something even worth discussing.

No. You're white if you have white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Also more handsome you are, more pure you are.

>it's just a tan!
the DNA test determined that was a lie.

You think like that because you are European, but in North America, and I think in the Scandinavian countries as well, white means, Caucasian with pale skin, plus Protestant, and of Anglo/Germanic background.

she is LARPing as a latina

Attached: 1514826559628.gif (300x186, 446K)

>One drop
So you mean that literally nobody is white.
Also you have the wrong flag for purity spiraling, retard.

it's obvious and you are rguing in bad faith because you are in denial about reality. White people like myself know instinctualy who is white, it's internalized. Only mongrels like yourself get confused.

>Southern Italian here
>meme flag
Discarded.

When people refer to white people they’re referring to Europeans.
Proof:
When anyone talks about the colonisation of Africa by white people, they don’t just mean France and Britain and portugal and belgium’s Colonies , they’re referring to all european colonies including Italy’s , because white simply means “people of native european stock”.

If you think “white” means people whose skin is brighter than a certain tone then you’re a moron because you think that albino Nigerians or Indians are white. They’re not.

White only refers to native Europeans and all native Europeans are white.

>purity spiraling
>muh everyone is mixed
>>>/leftypol/ degenerate