My friend got sad because I told him we can't cuddle anymore due to me being engaged...

My friend got sad because I told him we can't cuddle anymore due to me being engaged. I told him that perhaps it's time that he gets a girlfriend instead of relying on me for his intimacy needs. Not going to lie it was fun cuddling with him because he was so dog-like.

Attached: smoking star.jpg (707x1000, 327K)

You used to cuddle with another dude while you had a boyfriend? Stupid slut fuck out of here.

>Not going to lie it was fun cuddling with him because he was so dog-like

Here's a little lesson in furfaggottry

Yeah, but it was mostly just me laying back while he laid his head on my chest. No spooning or any position where he can rub his boner against me.

>48378638
this
oregano in my eyes

Attached: 1537302483890.png (992x720, 721K)

is there a tag for Nazi anime girls specifically?

How do I get my friend to cuddle me??

does your husband to be know you were acting like a slut behind his back?
he deserves the truth.

We've been close friends since grade school so he isn't just any friend. We've been through a lot together so we have a special bond.

How does one get a ham planet to cuddle

Fake and gay
Go back to lgbt

Yeah. I'm open about everything with my husband. He knows my friend used to like me and that we used to cuddle.

well you deserve eachother, the guy for being a cuck and still wanting to be with you, and you for being a slut.

Nah. No cuck. I know that there certain boundaries that should never be crossed and whenever my friend oversteps those boundaries I tell my finace/husband about it.

What you should be doing is breaking up your engagement.

What the fuck is wrong with you that youd cheat on your SO with some random fucking person?

Fuck you I hope your marriage fails you fucked up slag.

Attached: 1468880698489.jpg (714x1004, 335K)

My boyfriend was fucking other girls when we first started dating.

Your boyfriend is a faggot and so are you. Leave now, whore

Let us know when the divorce proceedings go through, whore. Your boyfriend is a fucking spastic too and you won't last 2 years.

Attached: 988471057611dccf87943c0fa937523c_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 20K)

yeah because theyll both die from the aids he gives her
if not aids, she definitely has herpes by now

Poor guy. He's just a lonely little fella

He really is lonely. He only had 1 serious girlfriend and she had issues with intimacy. She got triggered when they had sex and it would cause a lot of problems for them. He felt me up more than he has had with his girlfriend.

You should have cut ties a long time ago. You were never going to choose him and yet refused to fully reject him and push him away becuase you still wanted something there. There's no way this doesn't end in heartbreak and feeling like something dear has been lost. It would have been a lot easier and hurt a lot less if you'd just bit the bullet and been honest about it to yourself when you were still single. I think you know you weren't really helping and the guilt you feel is 100% deserved.

Yeah no. Hes definitively cucked. Youre even worse for doing this while you have a bf. Fucking skank.

Attached: 1536056085799.jpg (900x853, 188K)

I had a female friend who use to comfort me like you do to him. She cut me off a while back though, we're still friends but we don't huggle anymore except in like, extreme circumstances. He'll get over it dw, just don't ghost him.