Can someone please recommend me an anime that will make me mad as fuck when it's finished because i don't want it to...

Can someone please recommend me an anime that will make me mad as fuck when it's finished because i don't want it to end. I just finished jormungand and it was great and I was mad and still am mad when I finished it because I didnt want it to end

Attached: 1502450658425.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pV1jzleFhRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup dub welcome to Jow Forums don't ask for anime on Jow Forums keep that shit on /s4s/ or other appropriate boards. Ty!

fuck up and eat my tight shaven ass

My hero aca

Cowboy Bebop left me emotionally distraught. Seeing pic related for the last time hit me hard.

Attached: 3028846_1.jpg (630x630, 12K)

lmao shut the fuck up
seen it

>watching anime
>>/lgbt/
Lmao

says the tard on r9k name faggin pls go back from whence you came demon

GJ-bu, you won't be mad though, you'll just be sad and wish you never watched the last episode.

Go with Zipang

Attached: ジパング.jpg (495x640, 149K)

Steins;Gate, takes a while to get good but worth the wait

>normalfags watching normie tier anime

Attached: akachi2.jpg_large.jpg (1240x874, 124K)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was pretty good. I also was sad when it ended.

Attached: 0b61d894685ce97acae2193fb69040d3.jpg (500x281, 21K)

We need more french hiphop in anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=pV1jzleFhRA

Endless eight dragged on tho. From what I hear the mango has some really good chapters but for some reason they didn't go with those in the animu.

Attached: 1340803660091.jpg (760x1131, 711K)

For some reason I loved the endless 8.
I woke up the same way, did the same work, rode through the same streets, and at the end of the day I'd watch a, what seemed, the same episode of the same show.
A never changing reality. No uncertainties. Just peace.

kaiji, for me it's kaiji
maybe I can just read the manga, though

Attached: 1481238634548.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

naruto or the digimon series

hunter x hunter (2011)

you'll fall into a false sense of security believing you will need a month to finish the thing, and there's an overwhelming comfy feeling when you're hooked and know you have so many episodes remaining.

then comes the last episode, its only been a week and a half, half the plot threads you are so intrigued by are yet to be explored further and you're left with 50 chapters or so accompanied by constant hiatuses that seemingly last forever, on an arc where only more plotlines have been introduced than they have been closed, and thats when you realise you will die before you even read the end, let alone watch it.

I would've been mad when I finished this but by the end all I could think was "fiiinallly"

the last arc of anime is twice as long as needed,
but knowing the potential which the continuation could have I felt like I need more of this show

appreciate the recommendation but I don't really wanna watch moe shit