So, did he actually do it? Because he's absolutely losing it on air

So, did he actually do it? Because he's absolutely losing it on air.

>for those who don't want to waste time searching:
youtu.be/iPyRKSFuMes

Attached: brett-kavanaugh-3.jpg (2700x1800, 736K)

wrong board brainlet

There is no way this gained THIS much traction in earnest, someone wants to deny Kavanaugh his place in the supreme court. The fake exhaustion and sly smiles of Ford were frankly disgusting. Even if he really did, it was just a bit of tiddy grabbing AND he was a minor even it allegedly happened.

Sexual assault allegations, at this point, are just a weapon to discredit political opponents. If he doesn't get the Supreme Court seat, just watch her drop it.

Just like with Clarence Thomas!

Lmaoing at those wimpy guys pressing Kavanaugh to open the FBI investigation himself, because they clearly don't want their names in cahoots with that corrupt circus when it gets upturned

I don't get it, why not just take it to court? If he's guilty then jail him, if not give him the spot. Or is there some legal thing keeping this from happening?

I don't understand how these trials can even occur seriously?

She's saying he raped her one night back in a college party? What if he just says "no, I've never been to a party with her." What kind of proof would she need (if any) and do they still go through all these processes even if there are no proofs?

Because shes a woman, unironically. She dont need no proof

He's 100% guilty
He hasnt given an actual tangible answer yet and everything he says is just a wide pivot to the same 3 talking points.

He's done
Jow Forums btfo by libs once again

So, did he actually do it?

Attached: 7VZGoPv.jpg (1214x734, 814K)

My parents are yelling at the tv:
>Look, he's gonna cry!
>He's getting really mad now. He must have done it.

I know almost no facts about this situation, but holy shit what a disgusting metric to judge someone with.

I believe it happened, but we'll never really know for sure. I think the best thing to do is take this to a vote as planned and if any Repubs were convinced by her testimony, then they can vote no.

If any bombshell evidence comes out afterward, then I'm sure there is some process by which they could remove him from the court even though it's technically a lifetime appointment.

>36 years ago
>just comes up now
>delay hearing to slander him

you'd have to be a fucking brainlet to think this isn't some attack on him

How can you be so sure it happened when Ford did not present anything that could be called evidence? It's literally just her word of mouth. Why didn't she do anything within the last 36 years? Why did the Dems sit on it for 60 days without bringing it up even once during any of Kavanaugh's hearings? Why did they actively deny Ford and Kavanaugh the opportunity to handle this entire issue confidentially, without dragging either through the radicalized media and ensuing personal damage? Why did not one single Dem up there ask for an official FBI investigation when they present themselves as so concerned? Tell me, I'd really like to know the truth.

Attached: 1535667380710.jpg (659x659, 45K)

He didn't do it. He has kept extensive records of his life that illustrate when he went out. The 4 witnesses have all said it didn't happen.

The dems are relying on him being a black out slcoholic, even though he is a one beer queer and could never get black out drunk.

They are just trying to stop republican progress before the mid terms.

Didn't say I was sure, just that I am more inclined to believe Ford than Kavanaugh. Of course, there are some personal biases at play there, which is why I don't think he should be blocked from being appointed outright or sent to prison. Victims of sexual assault don't always come forward right away, pretty much anyone who actually deals with them regularly would tell you that. The Dems have repeatedly asked for an official FBI investigation, unless you think they're outright lying about that. I'm not even saying the Dems aren't being cynical in how they approach this, of course they are this guy is about to be appointed to highest court in the United States for an entire lifetime. You'd be stupid not to act like a partisan in a situation like that. I don't blame the Republicans for doing it to Obama either, it's a broken system.

Ford and the libs have made requests for an investigation but the right-trash kept declining

Why did they decline? Theres only 1 single logical answer to that

Due to what are you more inclined to believe Ford than Kavanaugh though? Because others came out who also presented zero substantial proof? The only substantial evidence that has been shown so far goes against all the accusations made. I genuinely don't understand.

But user, you've only thought this halfway through. Given the current set of evidence, the FBI background check would end exactly the same way. It would be reopened to investigate the accusations as a potential blackmail device to influence Kavanaugh's actions. Of course that isn't possible now, since the cat's already out of the bag due to some idiot leaking it and the news polarizing the issue to hell and back. His personal life has shattered already. The only purpose reopening the investigation could serve now is stalling the appointment vote.

Attached: 1535875546963.png (1280x1317, 1.26M)

"They paid her off. The democrats pay people off the Republicans dont though because I said so. There are only two opinions, opinion right and opinion left now let us collude and control you" - Retard

No. Get tbe fuck out of here schizophrenic Boomer. Nobody else would be autisticly defending somebody who believes the Bible isn't a comic book. Kill yourself.

I don't really care but he's clearly a chad dipshit of the most loathsome kind.

Thomas is on the court and Anita Hill is heralded as a champion for justice by the MSM and the Democrats.
Yes, this circus has much resembled the one around Thomas' confirmation, though. High-tech lynching.

We need another conservative on the Supreme Court. I don't care if he raped my own mother.

>Kavanaugh lashes out in frustration
>"IS THIS SOCIOPATH ANGRY BECAUSE HE DID IT AND IS SCARED?"
>Kavanaugh does nothing, sits there blankly
>"IS THIS SOCIOPATH completely emotionless BECAUSE HE DID IT AND HAS NO REGRETS?"
He can't win. This whole thing is a face from where I am sitting, and I'm not even American.

>Boy scout, frequent volunteer, pillar of his community, never misses church with his wife and kids, good relationship with both his parents, remained virtuous throughout his most tempting years, spent most of his adult life as a dedicated public servant and law professor, parties but not in a way that impedes his work on his body and mind. Loves his family, God, America, beer and baseball.
>chad dipshit of the most loathsome kind
Ok, Jan.

Attached: 1533726796430.jpg (655x919, 253K)

Nothing ever came of Anita though.

Same thing with the female questioner. When they do it, they call the conservatives cowards, but you better bet that if they'd questioned her themselves there would've been headlines about old white men daring to question an "assault survivor."

its strange seeing this robots of all people to defend the accuser.

Attached: 1537820998005.png (706x829, 95K)

Robots are overwhelmingly effeminate, liberal males and homosexuals. It really shouldn't be a surprise. Eventually, after being friend-zoned and cucked enough, they become bitter right-wing incels. It's the course of nature.

He did say that, he corroborated that with other people who said he'd never been to a party with her (including one of Ford's friends), showed that he wouldn't have been partying on weekends that summer anyway, showed his calendars which detail who he was hanging out with, and also pointed out that Ford wouldn't have even been able to get to the part of town he lived in because she couldn't drive and has already claimed that her parents never knew that she went to this party or got assaulted.

Yet here we are.

We don't fucking know if he did it or not because we don't have all the evidence in front of us. That's for the courts and judge to determine. Talking about a case based on opinions and not facts is retarded and a waste of time.

>BUT WHAT ABOUT REPUBLICANS

What about them? Republicans paying people off doesn't make this payoff less obvious or more acceptable. Pull your head out of your partisan ass.

underrated
however, wrong.

conservatives are really cucked no joke?

> Loves his family, God, America, beer and baseball.
you just described a chad dipshit of the most loathesome kind. and he parties? fucking KEK.

She has built new careers and made a fortune on her baseless accusations.
She ruined an innocent man's name, feels no remorse, and is still held up as an icon of the left; reinvigorated by the current witch hunts.
Dick Blumenthal asked Kavenaugh (after he knew his time was up, mind you) today if he believed Anita Hill? You can't deny the implication he was making.
It's a disgrace and it should scare all honest men.

But of course that's the point; they don't have a case so they're trying to bypass due process by having a kangaroo trial in the court of public opinion.

Make no mistake, the Democratic argument here is "Don't nominate him, he's a molester" on the basis of Ford's accusation and nothing else. Maybe he'll get his day in court later, but the Democrats would have received their reward immediately and irrevocably.

This is bigger than Kavanaugh or either party. Due process and presumed innocence are the cornerstones of our judicial system. It is absolutely worth whatever costs come with nominating Kavanaugh just to make a point that due process cannot be bypassed or ignored.

Are you a TRUE and HONEST kike or have you just been worked over by their propaganda?

Attached: 1526421391400.png (375x500, 4K)

Neither. I just want to know how you can describe a chad who parties, swills beer and gropes titty (or whatever) as "remaining virtuous".

redpill me, tell me why liking sports and beer and America is not what chads do.

>Incel AND a rapist
Is he /ourguy/?

The Republicans are equally retarded, having Kavanaugh and Graham sperging out in the middle of a hearing; just fucking open the investigation, send in to court, due process gets done, everybody (without an agenda) is happy, perfect scenario

Except that if the blue wave comes and then the Dems are able to block Kavanaugh forever past the midterms, then you display for everyone in politics that the way to get what you want is to smear people with rape accusations. There's a great precedent, right? Really excited for politics after that.

We've had too much stalling on SCOTUS. There was one R on that panel that I really liked, Sasse, who took the time to point out that our incredibly partisan and highly charged SCOTUS nomination process is completely abnormal. Congress is supposed to be this battleground, SCOTUS is just supposed to rule on the laws that Congress approves. They need to just fucking nominate people and make laws on their own. Roe V Wade shouldn't be the only thing defending abortion, it should be a fucking law if people support it. It isn't because congressmen are worthless.

It doesn't matter if he did it or not. You can't prove it.

Except for the drinking beer, the rest were all unsubstantiated smears on an apparently upstanding man. Do you never drink alcohol? Having a few beers with your workout and study groups on the weekend doesn't indicate a lack of virtue.
If you're a white American, any sort of appeal to heritage, tribal inclination, is strictly verboten and punishable by high-tech banishment. Sports can fill that void, by acceptably allowing people who have been thoroughly emasculated by the culture and the government/courts to express their aggression and hunger for kinship.
Like the nominee, I was born white in America, this was not my choice. Especially when you lack organic relationships due to robot-causing factors, if you're on someone's team you get to feel a sense of belonging, however briefly. For many robots, playing team sports was probably one of the last time peers even pretended to amicably share goals with them. Even being a fan of a team can give them the same artificial sense of belonging Jow Forums, politics or multi-player gaming can.
Chads may be the victors of sports, but the rank and file fans and non-professional players are normals and robots.
Also, Chads are probably alcoholics in rare number, especially the beer drinking kind, or they'd be fat guys, not Chads. Depressed robots drink way more beer, and normals maybe even more than that.
Some Chads may be like that, but it's not exclusive to them. It's just a logical set of interests given his birth status.

Putting a guy in a political position should be no different than a legitimate job interview. Are you good at doing your job of interpreting the law?

Everything else is just asshurt manchildren who are still sour about Trump winning instead of actually listening to people like normal functioning humans would. They dug their own grave on this one.

Attached: 5F6FD1EB-D703-4E37-ABB4-EE941A8D4395.jpg (288x252, 36K)

tell me more sad stories about being white in communist America.

>word of mouth

you're physically retarded my guy

oh, you like him because you think he's a stateless incel robot.

It's a really touchy issue because we don't know what, if anything, he actually did. If he did do something I certainly wouldn't want him nominated, so the best decision is to have it investigated, even if the possible precedent could be pretty shitty.
Congress is pretty worthless though. But then so are most politicians.

It's rough, man.
I'm not even a wizard yet and I know my life will have to end with a bullet in the intermediate future. It's a combination of where I started in the game and the missteps I've made, but there's no recovery for people like me in this country. I will never have the resources to have a life that isn't torture after early-middle-age, despite the fact I didn't LDAR. It's not even still in the realm of possibility for me.
Life could be worse... but, it's pretty shit.
How did you get that from what I posted?

>Life could be worse... but, it's pretty shit.
you neglected to tell me why it's shit though
like, elaborate. i am canadian and will never know the harrowing reality of being white in america.

Problem is that even if its proven that he didn't do it the libs are still going to hold it over his head any chance they can get.

Have WHAT investigated? All the witnesses are on Kavanaugh's side and she still hasn't provided a date and time to investigate. The fuck are the FBI supposed to inquire about?

Investigation isn't magic, it's people asking questions and looking at records. There's nothing to look at here, as evidenced by the fact that after the hearings the only extra stuff we know is from Kavanaugh's testimony, and it's all casting doubt on Ford.

To let this continue is a farce.

Couldn't she have gotten a friend to drive her. I know the concept is foreign to Jow Forums including myself
Why didn't they do it to Gorsuch then? Ford went to Grassely and Feinstein months in advance when she found out he was on the shortlist. Grassley released the 65 women letter really quickly after the accusation went public. The reason Kennedy resigned is because his son is involved with Trump's deuch bank loan and wanted kav because kav clerked for him. Trump picked him because he outright says that the president can't be charged. Every conservative on the shortlist is likely to run interference for the president that's why McConnell didn't want him chosen. This literally all could have been avoided since this Calvinist country is okay with corporate cock suckers like gorsuch who was literally sided with a corporation when their man possibly could have freezed to death.

Attached: IMG_9837.jpg (574x445, 49K)

Unless you're remarkably exceptional, you are held to a ridiculous set of standards. You are treated as part of a privileged class, while objectively being legally disadvantaged in a multitude of ways in current year America.
We're extorted by an excessive amount of taxation, the burden unuly falling on those not lucky enough to be in the 50% of the country who pays none and the .1% who pays effectively none. Not to mention the minimum (as recently admitted by left-leaning state resources) of 1 in 9 inhabitants living here illegally.
White men are the only completely "unprotected class" as it were, and yet we die the most in war, pay the most in taxes.
A group of Senators were backed down from asserting their discursive privileges as members of the body today by the mere optics of being dreaded white men.
I'm the type of person who would qualify for all sorts of help, and would have, had I been anyone else. But, because of the current rhetoric in our country, people like me continually fall through the cracks.
We're being eliminated, incidentally or by design, in an orderly and sanitized fashion, and can be effectively un-personed for even questioning the trend.
I have no hope that the future can get better because there are no avenues for me to pursue. I'm considered evil for imagining that it didn't have to be like this.
An invisible underclass has been created and no one cares.
It's a lonely feel.

>If he did do something I certainly wouldn't want him nominated
Why? How do his sexual acts with some whore 40 years ago impact his ability to work on the supreme court? He has a spotless record as a judge, so what is the issue?

He's not the only one who can and will save Trump's ass. Why choose him?

>m-m-muh drumpf!
You should call the white house and charge that guy rent for the head space he is occupying.

>why not just take it to court?

Because it's a 36 year old crime that had no police report at the time, has no physical evidence of malfeasance, and what witnesses there are are saying it either didn't happen or are giving conflicting accounts. There is no case. If this went to court it would probably get dismissed by the judge during preliminaries. Also, the #metoo's who emerged from the woodwork to slap additional accusations on Kav are even less credible the original woman.

>someone wants to deny Kavanaugh his place in the supreme court
yup!

>loses even more in the midterms because of this
Your god emperor could have nominated anyone else and it would have been voted through already.

Attached: IMG_9854.jpg (551x450, 65K)

I don't even live in the US and I didn't vote in the 2016 election. We weren't even talking about Trump and you inject him rather than answer my question. Very telling.

RENT FREE

He's the one who nominated him against mcconels advice you europoor faggot.

>Work hard to achieve your dream
>Lying whore fucks it all up
>Cries
Obviously he's guilty, only a rapist would cry about his life being destroyed.

I'm an American, I don't live in Europe. I'll give you one last chance to answer my question here when you fail to answer, I'm going to go play video games.

Attached: guishen_0443.jpg (2048x1200, 754K)

I love how people are getting assblasted about how she does it at an inopportune time like right now.

If I'm holoding something in and I see someone getting nominated to the highest posityion in the land, I WILL ABSOLUTELY spill the beans which is exactly what she did whether you believe her or not.

Anyone who cries "opportunistic" is just mad that he's getting delayed and you can't even argue against that. there is no excuse for pissing about the timing, there is a massive chance that if someone is going to bring up a crime, they'll do it when they see that person climbing to the top of power.

And if he did it? Him, and everyone he's associated with, should absolutely feel the pain of this halted process. Criminals don't deserve convenient times to get caught. I hope everyone who rapes or murders, or robs someone gets caught at the worst possible time. That's what you get for doing the crime with no regard to what time would be best for your victim.

It impacts it enough that they had a hearing for it. Why have a hearing when they could just vote for it. They should have enough.

@48386547
Congratulations, you've failed! Goodbye, please continue to cry while conservatives rule the supreme court for the next 70 years.

You're missing the point. People aren't mad at ford for waiting, they are mad at the dems for holding on to the letter for 6 weeks. they waited until the confirmation hearings were almost done and then revealed this letter to the rest of the world. This was deliberately done in an attempt to prevent him from being confirmed before the midterms.

What vidya you going to play?

Attached: IMG_9855.jpg (437x452, 30K)

Yep. Even Kavanaugh felt the need to tell the story about his daughter praying for Ford. Most people see her as a mildly sympathetic character caught up in a political game.
That doesn't make it true but it seems to be the nn consensus.
Feinstein is a monster.

who fucking cares? Mitch McConnell set precedent that we do not vote on supreme court judges during an election year. It is now an election year so this shit needs to wait until the new senate is sworn in next year.

If McConnell refuses Neil Gorsuch needs to be tossed out for Obama's pick.

>implying pub leadership didn't know as well and hoped Ford wouldn't go through with it.

just because precedent was set doesn't mean it has to be followed.

So decorum of the Congressional Body governing our nation is just out the window because "muh team"? That's not a valid reason.

I never mentioned teams or anything like that. you're just putting words in my mouth. my point is that there doesn't need to be a "valid reason" to not follow precedent

>and it would have been voted through already.

Only if you believe that there was no political agenda to the accusation. If you consider this a possibility, you have to consider it possible that with a different candidate we would only be discussing a different smear.

then that proves Republicans are lying scum bags that don't give a rat fuck about democracy and Mitch should be fucking hung so no one tries that bullshit again.

He's not being charged with anything, there's nothing going on with due process. Sorry if you can't literally silence people for saying something happened.

What is it with republicans and their allies using due process to silence free speech? A breach of due process is him facing direct criminal charges without a hearing in front of a jury. That's not happening, therefore due process is intact.

>If I'm holoding something in and I see someone getting nominated to the highest posityion in the land, I WILL ABSOLUTELY spill the beans which is exactly what she did whether you believe her or not.

How about when he was a successful lawyer? How about when he was originally given the promotion to judge? Too small potatoes pull the trigger?

how does any of that follow from me claiming that precedent does not need to be followed

>there is no excuse for pissing about the timing,

Except that given the lack of evidence and corroboration, and the looming midterms, the timing makes the whole accusation even more suspect than it already is.

Of course it's a valid reason. American politics is all about our team vs their team, and dirty fighting is always fair game. You can set a precedent pretending it's not done for partisan reasons, and then immediately break it as soon as it's in your team's best interest.

>free speech

Public accusation without merit is not covered by free speech.

Why wasn't Gorsuch smeared then?

he was, not as much because an election wasn't close

What was he smeared with?

This guy literally pulled the incel defense. He's an absolute joke. The only """"""""men"""""""" that believe this clown are the ones that do the same shit he did thinking that women like when they do it. lmaooooooooo

Attached: disgusted.jpg (640x329, 28K)

being unfit to judge because of his record as an activist conservative judge who would ban abortion and kill a lot of people

It means that if Republicans choose to not follow precedent in this case it makes them scum bags. I did not imply you are one of them. should they do such a thing it only proves they couldn't care less about democracy. Furthermore dishonest scummy actions like what Mitch did is only going to mean when the dems do take power they will go off the deep end. With how pissed off people are I wouldn't be surprised if some nut job decides to just kill all of the conservative supreme court justices to stack the court in the Dems favor.

This would piss off Republicans who would retaliate even harder and the end result would be a brutal civil war that would topple the dollar and the world's largest economy throwing the entire planet into dark economic times. All because Mitch was such a fucking asshole he wouldn't even allow there to be a vote for Garland.

It really doesn't help that the guy was nominated by a President who is being investigated and the nominee just so happens to believe a sitting president cannot be indicted. I am sure that is all just a coincidence though.

You're missing my point completely. That accusing him in public technically and legally bypasses due process is the entire problem; this accusation is being deliberately steered away from the proper channels and towards a media circus to inflict punishment without giving Kavanaugh due process and the protection of presumed innocence. It's pure, unbridled contempt for the law on the part of the Democratic party.

Due process and presumed innocence shouldn't just be laws in a book that you only comply with when someone with a gun forces you to, they should be recognized by you and by everyone as principles of freedom and justice, values that protect ALL citizens from abuse at the hands of the government and their fellow citizens. You shouldn't look for evidence only when it suits you, but always, with the understanding that you can't really know something is true without evidence that it is. This is as unAmerican as brushing off digital censorship of political ideas; sure technically Google doesn't have to allow free speech on its platforms, but shouldn't Americans value free speech as more than a technicality, as something that should be defended most vigorously in the venues where we actually speak with each other on politics rather than the abandoned sidewalks that some apparently believe free speech should be confined to? Shouldn't we remember that we don't have free speech just on a whim, but because we believe that only through free speech and open debate can we arrive at the truth?

He was also okay with a man freezing to death but it's not like there was any chance he was not going to get confirmed. If Dems didn't complain they would have been rightfully accused of being the wet noodles that they are.

I wonder who's blocking an FBI investigation from happening?

>It means that if Republicans choose to not follow precedent in this case it makes them scum bags. I did not imply you are one of them. should they do such a thing it only proves they couldn't care less about democracy.
you're just asserting what you said again without explaining it. how does not following precedent mean they are scum bags who do not care about democracy?

Blocking? The FBI said they're not interested in investigating.

>this accusation is being deliberately steered away from the proper channels and towards a media circus to inflict punishment without giving Kavanaugh due process and the protection of presumed innocence. It's pure, unbridled contempt for the law on the part of the Democratic party.
How would this explain every attempt for various other accusers attempting to testify being outright ignored? I mean you can see the email correspondence between the SJC and attorney's online. It's literally at the discretion of Senator Grassley and the committee to convince the President to allow the FBI to reopen the background investigation. Are you sure you want to keep going down this route? Because it seems as though you have it mixed up who possesses an "unbridled contempt for the law."
>Due process and presumed innocence shouldn't just be laws in a book that you only comply with when someone with a gun forces you to, they should be recognized by you and by everyone as principles of freedom and justice, values that protect ALL citizens from abuse at the hands of the government and their fellow citizens. You shouldn't look for evidence only when it suits you, but always, with the understanding that you can't really know something is true without evidence that it is.
I agree with you but again, nobody is holding up the FBI from investigating except Republicans in the majority. You can wax on this all day and I'll agree with you. What I'm not going to agree with is the fact that justice is being kept in a sleeper hold by Republicans because they do not BELIEVE the allegations regardless of how credible the witness may or may not be. If Kavanaugh is going to grandstand about his life being ruined, why didn't he EXPLICITLY agree with the FBI investigation? Why isn't Mark Judge testifying? Why did they cut off the prosecutor from questioning Kavanaugh?
Because they cannot without the proper authorization from the White House reopen a background check investigation.

>>for those who don't want to waste time searching:
that's a 4 hour video

Attached: 1527826506507.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

>falsely accused of rape
>"Why's he so angry? Should we really let a person with that kind of temper onto the supreme court?"

Democrats are absolute human filth.

Attached: free helicopter ride.jpg (621x800, 59K)

Then he'll agree to that FBI investigation then?

Attached: 1444810408389.png (582x600, 484K)