How bad are copyright laws in your country Jow Forums

Pic is related
torrentfreak.com/ip-address-fail-isp-doesnt-have-to-hand-pirates-details-to-copyright-trolls-180414/
torrentfreak.com/pirate-party-urges-swedish-govt-to-stop-copyright-troll-invasion-180418/
I feel that the copyright lobby has way too much power in the UK but no real copyright botnet or copyright nazi shit has rly gone on yet.

Attached: copyright_nazi_flag_by_dragunov_ussr-d35dfqy.jpg (800x480, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyt4VUxWLx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here they're so bad cuz they literally don't exist

I rly wish everywhere was like that user, sadly the copyright lobby has way too much power

This.

Very good

Attached: 7371994262_57ac03fa0f_b.jpg (1024x768, 376K)

RARE FLAGS

man it's an economic mess, idk how to feel about it

The UK is also in a economic mess

I love watching third world countries argue.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyt4VUxWLx0

well yeah lol but especially regarding copyright laws i mean. i do get the logic behind IPR but at the same time not everyone has money to spend on all the media they consume.

and maybe we consume more media than we do actually buy, but to harass people with lawsuits like this is a bit much. the internet really made companies shit their pants, and no business model seems likely to work when people know they can just get their shit for free

As I only watch anime I have no choice but to pirate and I have very little money.

suck my balls

I'd rather not and

that's fine i guess, companies can't pin down every single person downloading shit illegally

The point is them going after broke people is going to make them look bad towards the public and they will never get normies to believe in their cause. The fact is also they act more like a mafia than a company

hey they're merely "enforcing their rights"

and "normies" really don't have an excuse these days. they've been on the internet for so long, they oughta know how to cover their tracks

Music and Movie industry shill

So fucking insane you may as well not follow them. Pirate everything.

report me to my ISP i don't care
*rides off into the sunset*

don't lop me in with those shitheads lol it's just how the legal system is these days.

it makes sense but surely i'm poorer than you so i pirate by the crate

is pirating even illegal in your country?

it's illegal but not enforced, like 0%. meanwhile Australia's ISPs actively send e-mails to its users for illegal activity

also copying designs and logos is only illegal here if you're ripping off local entities, so lots of stores here rip foreign brands and music instead

Oh hi costa rica

I’ve heard its worse in the US

From what I've heard

who gave you permission to post my flag

>First jeans human call to be Line's

If they dont know english, why even put the tag in english?

>Not everybody has the money to spend on the media they consume

Then dont consume it, poorfag piratenigger

I dunno user
>Defending the copyright mafia

Who gave you permission to post Tunisia's flag?