Is there anything worse than being a bisexual male who's only interested in dating woman...

Is there anything worse than being a bisexual male who's only interested in dating woman? I'm pretty much forced to stay closeted so people don't think I'm fucking dudes.

Attached: 1533779799022.jpg (683x700, 176K)

A fellow straight-leaning bi
I'm the same, guys can be hot but I'd never date one, they don't make my heart flutter likes girls do

Fuck off faggot, this isn't tumblr.

If youre only into women, how are you bi?

Just because you're bisexual doesn't mean you're biromantic
would fuck a dude (theoretically, too much of a romantic to have loose sex) but could never fall in love with one

>Tfw hetero-romantic bisexual
>Sex outside of relationship is disgusting in my eyes
Weird world.
I feel you brah.

Oh so you're just a whore who's too chickenshit to sleep around?

>only interested in sex with someone you love
>whore
I'm not a town bike just because I find members of both genders sexually appealing.

>would fuck a dude (theoretically, too much of a romantic to have loose sex) but could never fall in love with one

This. The slightest interest in dudes qualifies you as being bisexual, hence the whole "traps are gay" thing, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're willing to fuck dudes, only that its a option.

Does it make you a whore if dicks cause sexual arousal?

>I'm not a town bike just because I find members of both genders sexually appealing.

Yeah, you could marry and only have sex with your high school sweetheart and still be bisexual, but the stereotype is usually a slut because most openly bi people bounce back and forth between sex partners of different genders.

I agree its frustrating as hell. They find comfort in the thought that people are either straight or gay. This retarded. It challenges their own spot on the spectrum, but duality has no true home, not at least in sexuality. Its all part of the social hierarchy. When nobody its truely 1 hundo one way or another it disrupts their false program. Im pretty affirmative yet also soothing to both sexes socially. I lean toward pussy, but call me faggot and I'll fuck you up one way or another even though i wouldn't disagree with your premise. I blam the boomers

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1061, 1.97M)

I know that feel just in the opposite way.
Romantically/sexually attracted to guys but only sexually attracted to women.
I think a qt trap would be the best of both worlds for me though.

Attached: __bowser_jr_and_bowsette_jr_mario_series_and_new_super_mario_bros_u_deluxe_drawn_by_zeru_wisel_army_ (1944x2221, 291K)

What does it even matter to you if you're in the closet or not? Why would you care?

>tfw no gf that teases me for liking boys

damn now that is an edgy response
not everything is tumblr, user

I don't understand what's the problem??
Why would you wish to be romantically into dudes??

shut the FUCK up prison gay nigger

Attached: angryfrog gun deranged.jpg (396x385, 32K)

Is it weird I got turned on by thinking of how much of a faggot I am while fucking a girl?

that's pretty hot user
What goes through your head?
Do you imagine yourself in the position of the girl you're fucking?

"No, I've never had sex with a guy, and I don't really plan to."
Wow, that was hard!

I can smell the lies on your breath tootie frooty faggot

This. Why even bother telling ANYONE that you're bi if you never intend to fuck a dude?

makes you seem more interesting to millennials

You must be very boring to end up right where you are

Attached: image.jpg (700x557, 132K)

No, fags will try to convince you you are self hating and repressed, and girls will be turned off by the label alone.

Most women and gay dudes alike are turned off if they find out so I've found it best to just not mention it, I was with one girl briefly who was actively into bi guys though and I wish I could repeat that experience

You are incredible faggot to spout off such piss. I bet you have regretable night emissions

>I bet you have regretable night emissions

All the time, baby. Those are the best.

Most normals are regretably sexual and emotional retards, desu.

Baby, huh? That's what I thought.

>have immense cocklust
>not attracted to masculine features beyond dick

NOW this is suffering

Nice to see this place is still as big a faggot colony as it ever was
actually it's not, fucking kill yourselves

Attached: 3046898.jpg (1920x1080, 983K)

>Is there anything worse than being a bisexual male who's only interested in dating woman?
Nope. But being a bisexual male who isn't interested in dating anyone at all is top notch honestly.
When it comes to dating, you catch shit from both sides. Gay men think bisexual men are just partially closeted fags. Straight women aren't attracted to bisexual men anyway. But when it comes to just fucking around carelessly, it's pretty great because that shit never comes up anyway.

Attached: fabulous pepe.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Yeah, any female who's only interested in women.
They're a terrible waste of space.

>Gay men think bisexual men are just partially closeted fags.

That's so silly, you're not gonna save any face by saying you're bi, people still just see you as a fag, even if you never have sex with a man, so there really is no incentive to lie and say you are bi instead of full on gay.

>But when it comes to just fucking around carelessly, it's pretty great because that shit never comes up anyway.

That's part of the reason why I chose to only fuck with girls. Men fucking dudes and bringing diseases back to girls is a real issue.

This describes me perfectly. I would gladly have sex with a guy but there's no way I could date one. Yet I would both date and have sex with girls.
>tfw no fujo gf that likes to bully me into sucking cocks

>That's so silly
It is silly, but it's still seems to be the general consensus. Bisexuality is often conflated with attention-seeking behavior. OP's post is Exhibit A.

>That's part of the reason why I chose to only fuck with girls. Men fucking dudes and bringing diseases back to girls is a real issue.
Well there's always something to worry about with sex, regardless of who you're having sex with. With men, it's disease. With women, it's rape accusations and unexpected pregnancies.

Well this thread has gone full circle from OP asking a simple question to closeted faggots ruining said thread. I won't let this sour my night tho cause I just sex teased my favorite lesbo clerk at the grocery store. Hetero faggots are gloomy and fucked

>Bisexuality is often conflated with attention-seeking behavior.

Yeah but when you don't tattoo your love of cock on your forehead and have a press conference to tell the world you love cock people shame you for being closeted.

>Well there's always something to worry about with sex

Yeah, but I've also just kinda lost interest in doing gay stuff, hendonism appeals to me less as I get older.

I think you are a little retarded or or begrudging about your percieved looks. You are here because you are conflicted and it oozes out each of your sentences. But that doesnt matter does it?

>You are here because you are conflicted and it oozes out each of your sentences.

I don't think so. Most of my fear comes from people not understanding why I wouldn't have sex with dudes. We live in such a sex obsessed society, people think you're crazy if you're not fucking everything that gets your dick hard.

That is the gayest sentence ever written. Ever

>Is there anything worse than being a bisexual male who's only interested in dating woman?
Try having that, but also being generally unable to enjoy sex unless it's with someone you have genuine romantic feelings towards.
Also, instead of just being uninterested in men romantically, you actually have mild androphobia, and are constantly anxious around them, and don't even have the option of finding that one, truly special exception, because even guys you are friends with make you anxious.

> bi
> doesn't want to date guys
lul wut

sexual =/= romantic, guy.
Just because you want to stick your peepee in something doesn't mean you'd consider marrying it.

Im not him but I think your confused and assuming that bisexual dating isnt romantic in nature. Wtf is wrong with you?

im the same as well im bi i will have sex with guys but when it comes to dating it just doesnt seem as fulfilling

It isn't essentially, user.
Bisexual dating CAN be just as romantic as normal dating.
Bisexual dating CAN also be just as non-romantically driven as straight dating.

Exactly. Re-read my words smart ass

Why did you start arguing with me if we agree on the subject then?

This is exhausting. Are we dating yet?

Your sexuality is determined by what you're attracted to and what gets your dick hard. You don't have to fuck woman to be hetero, and you don't have to fuck both genders to be bi, you could pick either or and still be bi.